Help About KCNR Rule

Find tutorials about KCNR here. Need help? Ask for help here.
Agent_49.
Newbie Chick
KCNR Username: Agent49

Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:31 pm

if a cop starting randomly shooting at me, and i lost my health. then after this, i kill him as a revenge, while i was white before shooting, then i killed that randomly shooting cop and i got wanted, so still i can report him for randomly shooting, while i killed him as a revenge ?
i think i need @Intentionzz here
Threshold
The Cluckin' Godfather
KCNR Username: Threshold
Loading…

Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:45 am

No. Once you attempt to take revenge on a player, you have taken matters into your own hands and cannot make a valid complaint.
Image Image Image
Agent_49.
Newbie Chick
KCNR Username: Agent49

Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:02 pm

Threshold wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:45 am
No. Once you attempt to take revenge on a player, you have taken matters into your own hands and cannot make a valid complaint.
so then why intentionzz punished me ?
i was a cop. i accept i random shooted him but hi killed me . he reported me in forums but intentionzz didn't gave me a chance to reply him, he punished me without getting my excuse. this is sad :(
Threshold
The Cluckin' Godfather
KCNR Username: Threshold
Loading…

Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:41 pm

Sometimes you should learn to use /c instead of killing people for every little thing that goes wrong for you. If someone shoots you a few times, use /c and ignore it.

If you were punished as the result of a complaint against you, you should have been given ample time to respond to the complaint before a decision was made, unless the proof that has been given is indisputable.

If you have a complaint about how an administrator handled your complaint or the punishment you were issued, either contact a lead administrator or make a forum complaint.
Image Image Image