Unban Application (Err0R)

Banned unfairly? Make a request here.
Ingame Name:Err0R
Time/Date:1 August 2018
Why did you get banned / & Reason?:Cheats Detected
Why should you be unbanned, state your reason: I Would Never Cheat on this server its on of if not the best server in SAMP its what i played while growing up and i did not use any cheats. my ping was all over the place and i could not see any players too.i have in no means used any cheats or hacks.
What did you do before you got banned, be as exact and detailed as possible:I was outside "CCC" The business near the visage i suppose i got out of there and started running towards an empty car then a player just passes me but i could not see him on the map i was confused for a sec then kept going towards the car right before i reached the car i got banned which totally flipped me. i had no idea what just happened.thats all...
Proof[Images-Video]:
anyone....?
bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bump.
bump
Don't make another appeal, use this one instead. Donating $60 doesn't mean you can just start teleporting? What's going through your head?

The ban isn't perm, I just want to talk to you first before I set an unban date.
it was foolish of me i know i am so sorry kruthal i swear it wont happen again please
It will never ever happen i swear to god please give me a last chance ughhhhh how stupid of me
I'm setting your ban to a month. Come ingame for a second first before I set the ban.
the samp ac does not work well i tried can you please remove it off my account or i will never be able to play please kruthal