We have moved back to 0.3.7. Please read!

The latest news and information about Kar's Cops And Robbers.
Welcome back to Kar's Cops And Robbers.

Please download the 0.3.7 R2 client at http://sa-mp.com/download.php.

To have your bonds refunded.. Post a refund topic in the refund forum listing the EXACT skins you had. viewforum.php?f=11. Anyone who even attempts to post a skin that you did not have will have their account disabled. You and an admin would have to be IN-GAME to have your bonds refunded.

There is now a possibility that an admin can force you to play with a client modifition called SA-MP AC. If an admin forces you to play with this client, you can not JOIN AND PLAY KCNR without this client. To download this client, click on the SA-MP AC link on the main KCNR website (www.lvcnr.net).

https://prntscr.com/k9msro

Place this client in your GTA SA folder. Start SA-MP and you will be able to play KCNR. You will be notified when you have been forced to use the SA-MP AC client mod.
Nice updates
nice updates what about the unban thing
Kolwox wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:49 am
It already happened.

I will do my best to post community update #4 this weekend to do a rundown of everything thats going on and whats coming in the future.
Kar wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:37 am
Kolwox wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:49 am
It already happened.

I will do my best to post community update #4 this weekend to do a rundown of everything thats going on and whats coming in the future.
ye sure waiting
Nobody ever said that EVERYONE will be unbanned. You have recently been banned. Your not getting an unban unless the banning admin deems so. Good luck.

Do not continue this conversation or you will receive a forum ban too.
How about my Custom skin :3 i lost 3 bonds for that Lmfao
ZyNaga. wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:14 am
Refunds forum?
Kar wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:18 pm
ZyNaga. wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:14 am
Refunds forum?
okay Kar