Ban Appeal

Banned unfairly? Make a request here.
Ingame Name: LittleJ
Time/Date: Today
Why did you get banned / & Reason?: aimbotting
Why should you be unbanned, state your reason: Because I didn't, lol wtf
What did you do before you got banned, be as exact and detailed as possible: Nothing.
Proof[Images-Video]: -
You used aimbot in both of your clips.

0:22
https://youtu.be/DVosID55-3o?t=21s

1:04 (Which is a little sad seeing you need aimbot to shoot someone barely moving within a few meters.)
https://youtu.be/DVosID55-3o?t=1m4s

Your ban is set to perm. Pretending you've got better tracking than actual Esport FPS professionals makes it stay that way. Admitting lowers the sentence to a timed one. If you're going to try to tell me you're just amazing at tracking and that you aren't hacking, I'll deny this appeal and all future appeals. If you admit to it, I'll discuss lowering your ban. Your choice.

Here's a few recent ban appeals from regulars who've hacked and then lied on their original ban appeal being denied to make sure you know I'm not lying. You can go find their original appeal from months before to prove it's actually perm.

Mustafa - He lied on his original appeal, ban stays perm.
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=32909

Mr.Joba - He admitted and I had lowered his sentence to 2 weeks. He ban evaded and we set it back to perm.
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=32767&start=10

Blacknigga/WeDemBoyz - Lied on his original and later appeals, admitting months later. Still perm.
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=32728

Benjo/Darko_Roller - Both caught using HS Aimbot, both didn't admit and the ban stayed perm.
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=32646

Sawft - Admitted to using no reload instantly on his appeal so I told him to make an appeal after may 6th. He'll be unbanned when he does.
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=32579

Your next post decides if you get to keep playing KCNR after today. Either you admit and we set a timed ban instead of perm, or you continue to lie thinking I'm not sure and will unban you anyways, which won't happen, and I'll deny all future appeals and just tell you to find a new server.
If that's makes it easy then okay, I used aim assist. I'm guilty. It won't happend again.
3 questions.

How long have you been using it for?
How did you attempt to hide it from us?
Why did you start using it?
Kruthal wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 5:14 am
3 questions.

How long have you been using it for?
How did you attempt to hide it from us?
Why did you start using it?
1. Not a long time, don't use it too often, Only works for tec-9, It's a UHARC program you have to open it seperately.
2. Because I don't use it that much, That's why noone came to know about it.
3. Because of the hackers/cheaters ingame, I'm not going to call them out, They are regulars too. You know them well, One of them is your group mate.
I do. I've collected names and are slowly working on them as much as I can using what I have available. You were on the list.

Appeal denied for now. Make an appeal in an exact months time and we'll discuss what to do with your ban in the meantime. Any ban evasion resets this to a perm. Thanks for the admission of guilt.