GoodBye KCNR

Want to introduce yourself? or say goodbye? Post here!
Was about time
Good luck with the exams.
Goodbye and hope you'll come back sometime.
Dimitri_Deville wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:47 am
So uh I have A levels exams coming up so I'll be keeping gaming at a minimum until june (hopefully). I probably wont be playing KCnR again not because I hate KCnR or anything but I just feel like Ive reached endgame and theres nothing that interests me here anymore. I'll still be somewhat active on discord/IRC and forums, so yeah goodbye friends and good luck with KCnR Kar. Thanks for 6 great years here. :thumbup:

Edit: purpose of the farewell was so that id be forced to study and not play kcnr but o well that didnt work and im still playing. not regularly tho but still. Will be active in june.
good bye dimi. god bless you..
Sierra wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:24 pm
Dimitri_Deville wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:47 am
So uh I have A levels exams coming up so I'll be keeping gaming at a minimum until june (hopefully). I probably wont be playing KCnR again not because I hate KCnR or anything but I just feel like Ive reached endgame and theres nothing that interests me here anymore. I'll still be somewhat active on discord/IRC and forums, so yeah goodbye friends and good luck with KCnR Kar. Thanks for 6 great years here. :thumbup:

Edit: purpose of the farewell was so that id be forced to study and not play kcnr but o well that didnt work and im still playing. not regularly tho but still. Will be active in june.
good bye dimi. god bless you..
Did you even saw this post date?