DISCOUNTS DISCOUNTS DISCOUNTS! BLACK FRIDAY SALE!

The latest news and information about Kar's Cops And Robbers.
I've implemented a discount system in-game that will allow us to dynamically set discounts in-game for a specific time.

From wednesday 12am to monday 12am a 50% discount will be applied on the bonds store, autobahn vehicles, all unowned houses, all unowned businsesses and ammunation weapons!

50%!

That's a damn big deal!

NOTE: Bonds Store -> /bonds. You will still only get 10 bonds if you donate for $10. Bonds will not be added to in game stores.
What!!!!! Bonds will be at storess?!?!?!?!??! Can you tell me which store will it be there?
WHAT A FUCKING GOOD DEAL
Cool btw , Which Store puts the bonds?
oh that's awesome, nice one!
Skull.IN wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:04 pm
What!!!!! Bonds will be at storess?!?!?!?!??! Can you tell me which store will it be there?
WHAT A FUCKING GOOD DEAL
ZyNaga. wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:37 pm
Cool btw , Which Store puts the bonds?
/bonds?

Lol
You mean we can buy bonds from /bonds? lmao
It says 50% discount applied to the bonds store, which is /bonds.

Meaning 50% discount applied to name changes, extra vehicle slots, donator statuses and VIP!
God/.. 50% AT BONDS STORE, IN OTHERWORDS Bond cost $10 now its $5.. in the main website
Aztec.is back wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:39 pm
God/.. 50% AT BONDS STORE, IN OTHERWORDS Bond cost $10 now its $5.. in the main website
uhmmmmmm no....
It's a discount on what you can buy from the bond store, not the bonds itself. You won't get more bonds.
Aztec.is back wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:39 pm
Dude, how is that the bonds store? Why do you people complicate everything!