KCNR will update to SA-MP 0.3.DL in due time.
SA-MP 0.3.DL inherits everything from RC4-4 and is released as is.
Hi there guys, after a longgg period of time, sa-mp 0.3.8 is finally in release candidate development phase.
- SA-MP 0.3.8 RC4-4:
- Adds support for URL redirection for model/texture downloads, which means you can host downloads on a web server instead of sending them through the SA-MP server. Client URL downloading is done via libcurl version 7.57.0 compiled with support for http, https, and zlib (gzip).
- If you require a proxy server to download over http, a proxy address can be entered in the Tools > Settings dialog of the SA-MP server browser.
- Adds various pawn functions to deal with redirecting downloads and getting custom skins.
- Actors won't do the 'hands up' action when aimed at.
- Limits the game timer some more to fix camera interpolation bugs, although increases the risk of a timer wrap.
- Vehicle exiting should work properly on server created objects.
- SA-MP 0.3.8 RC3-4:
- Adds the first layer of security checks for model/texture file downloads.
- You can now change the location of the model cache folder using the Tools > Settings menu in the SA-MP server browser.
- Objects created from models downloaded from the server are now freed from memory after they are deleted.
- Adds data compression to file downloads
- SA-MP 0.3.8 RC2:
- Increased the max visible objects per player to 2000 from 1000.
- Adds 'local' cache concept to avoid having to download large numbers of models in game. This feature is not finalized. More on this later.
- Adds support for timed objects in custom models.
- Fixed bugs introduced in RC1.
- SA-MP 0.3.8 RC1:
- SA-MP now allows for custom skins and objects.
- The radar outline should now scale properly in widescreen resolutions.
- A bug introduced to PlayerPlaySound with sound ID 0 should be fixed.
- Actors should now be able to rotate again.
We may look into seeking 3D models from players that want to help.
I have no experience with custom objects, you guys may help in that regard. I will deal with the skins.
More 0.3.8 updates will be posted here. Follow this thread for sneak peeks for KCNR 0.3.8 Version 21.