Language Localisation

The latest news and information about Kar's Cops And Robbers.
The server now has a localisation system inplace, where you can view messages based on your locale (language).

The server is default English, it does not automatically choose what language you want to be shown to you. When your in-game, all you have to do is type /language and choose which language suites you best. The server will display translated messages in your language.

Now please note, this is a community effort. The server does not automatically translate text messages. A translation system has been created for this. Each message must be manually translated in languages other than English. For now, this system is in place for admins only and is still being tested heavily even though it's in-game. In a week or 2, this feature will become available for regular players. Any abuse of this system will result in automatic banning.

These system has been created in an effort to allow new players who don't fully understand English to improve their usability of the server. Without you guys, the regulars.. we won't be able to push this. We need your help!

Now note, the entire server will not be translated in 1 day, this is going to take weeks, months and even years!

I hope you all non-english speakers will participate and help improve the localisation for the betterment of our players.

Thank you!
I would like to help translating to Croatian laguage. It would be useful for players from Croatia, Bosnia, Serbia and Montenegro.
I know i talked about not needinga translation for the Indians and Pakistanis, but I'm willing to take the job in English medium.
Spoiler!
Kar wrote:The server now has a localisation system inplace, where you can view messages based on your locale (language).

The server is default English, it does not automatically choose what language you want to be shown to you. When your in-game, all you have to do is type /language and choose which language suites you best. The server will display translated messages in your language.

Now please note, this is a community effort. The server does not automatically translate text messages. A translation system has been created for this. Each message must be manually translated in languages other than English. For now, this system is in place for admins only and is still being tested heavily even though it's in-game. In a week or 2, this feature will become available for regular players. Any abuse of this system will result in automatic banning.

These system has been created in an effort to allow new players who don't fully understand English to improve their usability of the server. Without you guys, the regulars.. we won't be able to push this. We need your help!

Now note, the entire server will not be translated in 1 day, this is going to take weeks, months and even years!

I hope you all non-english speakers will participate and help improve the localisation for the betterment of our players.

Thank you!
I can cover Portuguese, Ukranian and Russian if needed..
I'll take Malay's language and hope that might gain interests from Malaysian players.
I can cover arabic if needed.
Uhm i can do it in Papiamentu's if needed
Japanese here !

ARIGATO.
I can 100% cover Arabic
Indonesia here (trying to be online...yea...just online at server...cuz still lag with my old broadband)