Find tutorials about KCNR here. Need help? Ask for help here.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 6378
- Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:21 pm
- KCNR Username: Kar
- Donations are now fully automated.
- Any money 'sent' to KCNR will not be counted as a donation and will not be refundable.
What are Bonds?
are simply a new type of money that will be used to redeem KCNR donating features such as vehicle slots, name changes and donator statuses.
- 1 Bond = 1 USD.
- 3 Bonds = 1 vehicle slot.
- 10 Bonds = 1 name change.
- 10 bonds = Regular donator status.
- 20 Bonds = Premium donator status.
- 30 Bonds = Deluxe donator status.
Of course, the amount of bonds needed to update your donator status differs just like before. If you have $15 in the donating amount then you would need 5 bonds to upgrade to premium or 15 bonds to upgrade to deluxe as 1 Bond = 1 USD.
Bond Redeeming Tutorial
- First, go to http://www.lvcnr.net/donate, then donate to the server the amount of money that you like to the server.
- An e-mail will be sent to the email you used to donate with PayPal (NB: check your spam / junk folder). There you will find your transaction ID.
- /redeembonds. A dialog will pop up asking you to enter the transaction ID of the donation.
- Then you enter the transaction ID of the donation to verify that you you actually donated.
- For extra security reasons, you must then confirm the e-mail used with the transaction ID.
- There we go, you have successfully redeemed your Bonds.
- Type /bonds to access the bonds store where you can trade your bonds for donation upgrades or extra stuff.
Information About Bonds
- You must donate atleast $2 to redeem bonds.
- For every $1 you donate, you receive 1 bond (atleast $2 or more).
- If you donate $2.99, you will only receive 2 bonds. Tax from donations does not count. Your gross donation is what matters. $3.xx = 3 bonds.
- Bonds ARE tradable. Market price varies to some xmillion per bond. Players can decide the street price for bonds.
- You should not sell the transaction ID with the e-mail used to players, but we do not recommend that, that's why bonds we're made tradable.
- The transaction ID is NOT the transaction ID that you see in your PayPal activity log.
- Gangsta Clucker
- Posts: 1336
- Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 1:55 pm
- KCNR Username: axe_pidy
- Location: Mumbai,India
-> good thing that you made Bonds and making them trade-able!
-> but what bugs me is that, even if you donate $2.99, you get 2 bonds only!
how about having bonds be in floating format? [for e.g:- if you donate $2.99, you get 2.99 bonds instead of 2 bonds].
this will allow players to donate as much as they want and considering that mobile donations actually deduct the money donated, [e.g:- if you donate $5 and you get $1.95(including taxes, exchange rates, etc.), you could atleast have 1.95 bonds and not seeing it reduce to just $1], it would be really helpful.
This is a Signature
- Posts: 202
- Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:38 pm
- KCNR Username: Peussi_
- Location: Finland
Somebody has been playing (os)rs, but I like this idea. :)
- Big Chick
- Posts: 144
- Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:30 am
- KCNR Username: Crytek
So it means when i donate in paypal i go ig and write /redeembonds and write a PayPals transaction IDs?
- Posts: 195
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:03 pm
- KCNR Username: The_Albanian
- Location: Albania
We dont need to pay $ in real life to be donators now?
- Gangsta Clucker
- Posts: 1084
- Joined: Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:32 pm
- KCNR Username: knookieboy
- Location: The Netherlands
you cant read? can you
1usd=1bond so yes you have to pay real money
- Newbie Chick
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Fri May 22, 2015 1:06 pm
- KCNR Username: C2L2Bebas
- The Cluckin' Godfather
- Posts: 7052
- Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:11 am
- KCNR Username: Peter
- Location: Hell
You either buy bonds from someone selling bonds or you donate using the above method and redeem them.
- The Cluckin' Godfather
- Posts: 8263
- Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:48 am
- KCNR Username: Threshold
- Location: 30 Minutes From Spoon's House, Australia
Bonds tutorial video coming soon...
- Posts: 272
- Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:16 am
- KCNR Username: Asaad
how to pay 30 Bonds ?/
and can i buy From Here Man