Clothes

Have a problem with your GTA or SA-MP and NOT LVCNR? Post here.
NoName
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: NoName/Secret

Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:56 pm

How many clothes can u own? like 39/40? Bcs I own 39 clothes now but every time when I buy something new it will be gone for ever after I relog ..

It happends today again. I bought a Pumpkin Hat ( my 6th one ) from Jerriessh or something like that. idk. so I bought it from him and I put it on so I wear it. then I had to eat so I quited. after I was back was that pumpkin gone. even gone from my inv.

I asked it many times to many ppl's but no1 know it.

idk if u understand my question but I will see.
Death: Henor(18) Died (Torso). Killed By: NoName(23) (Listend to NoName's awesome Rock music).
Credits to Foxes.
U SUX RAGNA.
vitaliy
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: vitaliy

Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:45 pm

Maybe because you cant have more clothes? That's why they disappear
NoName
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: NoName/Secret

Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:54 pm

vitaliy wrote:Maybe because you cant have more clothes? That's why they disappear
That's why I ask what the Limit is. I wanna know it for sure bcs I think that that limit is bullshit and useless
Death: Henor(18) Died (Torso). Killed By: NoName(23) (Listend to NoName's awesome Rock music).
Credits to Foxes.
U SUX RAGNA.
Source
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: James
Loading…

Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:07 am

Same stuff happened to me, I'm pretty sure I made a topic a while back, the limit is 3 pages, basically if you have more then 39(or 40) then it will disappear, I wish it would pop up a message like, ''You can't own any more clothes!'' or something to warn players before they spend their money on the item then lose it.
Threshold
The Cluckin' Godfather
KCNR Username: Threshold
Loading…

Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:07 am

I'd report this in the bugs/typos section. I thought there was a message telling you that you reached your clothing limit?

If there is a message, than the server is counting 39 items rather than 40 when you login, hence being a bug...
Image Image Image