health bar

Have a problem with your GTA or SA-MP and NOT LVCNR? Post here.
sniperboy20
Newbie Chick
KCNR Username: sniperboy20

Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:45 am

help please , I cant see other players health bar or armour what should I do to fix this problem?
well hello there
Police_force
High Rollin' Clucker
KCNR Username: Police_force

Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:40 am

What OS(Operating System) you have at the moment?

There is one simple fix for this, but I cannot guarantee this will work. So while you are ingame, press esc to get on menu--> Go to options-->Display setup--> make sure HUD mode is on, if it's off, put it on and see if that fixes it.

If this doesn't work, try this:

1: Uninstall the game
2: Go to C/documents/Gta san andreas user files and delete gta_sa.set file
3: Reinstall the game
4: Download the latest drivers for your gpu
Source
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: James
Loading…

Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:15 pm

Police_force wrote:What OS(Operating System) you have at the moment?

There is one simple fix for this, but I cannot guarantee this will work. So while you are ingame, press esc to get on menu--> Go to options-->Display setup--> make sure HUD mode is on, if it's off, put it on and see if that fixes it.

If this doesn't work, try this:

1: Uninstall the game
2: Go to C/documents/Gta san andreas user files and delete gta_sa.set file
3: Reinstall the game
4: Download the latest drivers for your gpu
I tried this, but I couldn't reinstall SAMP..
About #4. My driver is the only one I can use, I can't downgrade because it fucks up everything and can't upgrade because it's apparently up to date.
Police_force
High Rollin' Clucker

Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:25 pm

Source wrote: I tried this, but I couldn't reinstall SAMP..
How come?
Source wrote:About #4. My driver is the only one I can use, I can't downgrade because it fucks up everything and can't upgrade because it's apparently up to date.

What GPU you have? also, if you have windows 8, it turns out it's pretty known fact that it causes issues like this. Apparently it's due to fact that for some reason, directx9/11 doesn't work properly on windows 8. Same type of issues have been reported with macs, too.
Source
Gangsta Clucker
Loading…

Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:29 pm

Police_force wrote:
Source wrote: I tried this, but I couldn't reinstall SAMP..
How come?
No clue.
Police_force wrote:What GPU you have? also, if you have windows 8, it turns out it's pretty known fact that it causes issues like this. Apparently it's due to fact that for some reason, directx9/11 doesn't work properly on windows 8. Same type of issues have been reported with macs, too.
I have 8.1 (._ . )
Police_force
High Rollin' Clucker

Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:37 pm

Source wrote: I have 8.1 (._ . )

Yup, I'm afraid that's the issue. Some people say they had no issues with windows 7, but when they installed windows 8 or 8.1, they started getting this.
Source
Gangsta Clucker
Loading…

Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:41 pm

Police_force wrote:
Source wrote: I have 8.1 (._ . )

Yup, I'm afraid that's the issue. Some people say they had no issues with windows 7, but when they installed windows 8 or 8.1, they started getting this.
I heard it isn't fixable/there's no `cure.. Is this true? (Other then getting windows 7 or something.)
My Toshiba worked fine I'd use it but it's laggy as hell... (Windows Vista or XP don't remember)
Police_force
High Rollin' Clucker

Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:44 pm

Source wrote: I heard it isn't fixable/there's no `cure.. Is this true? (Other then getting windows 7 or something.)
My Toshiba worked fine I'd use it but it's laggy as hell... (Windows Vista or XP don't remember)

Well there was some guy on sa-mp forums who said he didn't have this issue with his windows 8.1

But I have no idea how he got it fixed, if I had to guess, I would say he managed to get his directx working someway.
sniperboy20
Newbie Chick
KCNR Username: sniperboy20

Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:08 pm

I have windows 8 pro and intel(hd) I have searched the internet for this and many have find the same problem with windows 8 and intel(hd) but still have no idea how to fix this (I will try you guys suggestion soon )
well hello there
Kar
Site Admin
KCNR Username: Kar

Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:10 pm

Here's the fix.

http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?p ... ost3247799

It's because he is using a very relatively new graphics card/driver :)