Peter wrote:
naeem wrote::D I won it xD . no one can defeat me in rule break history :D

And what is my prize ?? xD
It's not something to be proud of.
CCC
Your prize is -5m. Congratulations..
Why are you so proud of being rulebreaker of the year lmao
Pathetic.
All I'm saying is that if were voting for End Of The Year awards the winner should be the one who worked hard over a year and not over 2-3months.

Also there are tons of people who have been doing a certain category WAY more then the ones nominated but still nobody bats an eye,they just vote what the others have voted.Good bye
I don't think you have the right to complain because you didn't even nominate anyone.

Nobody here really missed Vitaliy so that's a stupid mistake.

You were "away" from here half of the year.

You're criticizing the concept of awards, any single awards ever, and not KCNR Awards.

You're failing to provide any real examples of who you would have voted for.
Axl_Rose wrote:All I'm saying is that if were voting for End Of The Year awards the winner should be the one who worked hard over a year and not over 2-3months.

Also there are tons of people who have been doing a certain category WAY more then the ones nominated but still nobody bats an eye,they just vote what the others have voted.Good bye
Its all about being famous mate. Not really based on merit and you cant really fix it. Just accept it as it is. Clucky didnt even get nominated for most respected player but he didnt say anything about it even though he is alot more respected than any of the other nominations imo. Im surprised nobody nominated him and I kinda forgot myself lol.
Axl_Rose wrote:tons of people
Gimme 3 examples at least then lol, since theres tons of people
Dimitri gets my point.

I dont want to name people,I'll start getting hated over that.