Server problem with me i guess.

Have a problem with your GTA or SA-MP and NOT LVCNR? Post here.
Poka
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: poka

Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:53 am

Kar wrote:I was just asking.

Anyway, can you please only do the tracert whenever you can't connect?
We can connect, but i go desynched after a minute or so.
So if you mean i do the tracert as soon as i go desynched, i will do it asap.
Credits to Valkyrie THE feg <3 :P
RaNi
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: RaNi

Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:27 am

Killian wrote:
RaNi wrote:Close ur phone, fb, skype and try to play if it doesnt work then restart ur router
Rani do you think we are so stupid to tell us that? FOR SURE we tried every thing and still the same problem...
I see no Solution yet.
Yes I do, you are stupid enough. Also i'm giving u ways to fix it and u are shouting at me, jesus christ those rage kids.
******RaNi******
**SWAT Captain**
**MJ12 MEMBER**
EJA wrote:
Are you blind ?
or you not having a Eyes ?
MaT_Tide wrote:Ingame Name:MaT_
Time/Date: tomorrow
Why did you get banned / & Reason?: noreload
Killian
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: Killian

Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:58 pm

RaNi wrote:
Killian wrote:
RaNi wrote:Close ur phone, fb, skype and try to play if it doesnt work then restart ur router
Rani do you think we are so stupid to tell us that? FOR SURE we tried every thing and still the same problem...
I see no Solution yet.
Yes I do, you are stupid enough. Also i'm giving u ways to fix it and u are shouting at me, jesus christ those rage kids.
Well you came from so far to insult me here and give shit solutions.
Any kid will close every thing and try again ffs.
I see you are who is kid because of your good damn behavior, Learn how to respect people.
Killian
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: Killian

Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:59 pm

Waiting for Solution.
RaNi
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: RaNi

Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:52 pm

'Close ur phone, fb, skype and try to play if it doesnt work then restart ur router", Did u see any insult here? seems u need glasses, I'm out from here, I don't care about if it works for u or not, from my side, stay out all the time idgaf
******RaNi******
**SWAT Captain**
**MJ12 MEMBER**
EJA wrote:
Are you blind ?
or you not having a Eyes ?
MaT_Tide wrote:Ingame Name:MaT_
Time/Date: tomorrow
Why did you get banned / & Reason?: noreload
Poka
Gangsta Clucker

Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:21 pm

Killian wrote:i got that problem after the restart of the SERVER what is happened , shit !
Read this!!
Kar wrote: can you please only do the tracert whenever you can't connect?
No, it isn't that hard to make us lag, i always have 5 mobiles using Wifi and 2 laptops and 2 Pcs and i can afford a Maximum ping [300]

Killian wrote:Waiting for Solution.
Read this again!!!
Kar wrote: can you please only do the tracert whenever you can't connect?
Killian wrote:
RaNi wrote:
Killian wrote:
I see no Solution yet.
Well you came from so far to insult me here and give shit solutions.
Any kid will close every thing and try again ffs.
I see you are who is kid because of your good damn behavior, Learn how to respect people.
I didn't see anything from RaNi to say those fucking words!! Stop that bitching and you learn to understand the words before talking about respect and direspect!!

@kar i will afford the tracert right now, just wait!

***EDIT***
Server is working pretty good right now, as to know i didn't do anything from my side, but it is working good..
Till anything new happen I WILL post it here!
Frame
Big Clucker
KCNR Username: _Grove[Frame]

Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:47 pm

Not working for me...
MJ12 Member :)

Cop rank 12 ;)
Henor
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: Wolf_Haley

Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:31 am

Killian wrote: my Real ping is 80/90..
Any idea how to solve it?
Server moved its location. Your ping will never be 80 unless they change the host or you move in USA. So to decrease your 500 ping, speed up your internet. You all play with 800kbps speed internet and complain here.
My ping was 69 now its around 200, but still my packetloss is 0.
If you put this in a real life example its like a person travelling around the world.
If you fly from Egypt to UK you will get there faster (80 ping), but if you fly with Malaysia Reisen you will die and never reach yoir destination ( packetloss).
But if you fly from Egypt to Texas/Colorado w/e the new host is, it will take you more time to go in your destination because USA is farer (300 ping).
Aaaand if you fly with Malaysia Reisen to USA, you will die on the way #packetloss #500ping #desynces.

BUUT IF YOU FLY TO THESE COUNTRIES WITH A BETTER AND FASTER PLANE (BETTER IINTERNET) YOU WILL REACH YOU DESTINATIOM FASTER.

This is my dummy way of explaining, lets hope you understood something xD.
EX SWAT Commander
EX ADMIN
RETIRED
Poka
Gangsta Clucker

Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:10 am

Lol henor i understood this long ago, but this way of explaining is awesome hahaha.
Btw sice the server is moved my ping played ag 200-240.
The pinh we are talking in this topic is 700-800 which the problem isn't from me.
But for me i think it is solved.
Ragna
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: Ragna

Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:46 pm

Henor wrote:
Killian wrote: my Real ping is 80/90..
Any idea how to solve it?
Server moved its location. Your ping will never be 80 unless they change the host or you move in USA. So to decrease your 500 ping, speed up your internet. You all play with 800kbps speed internet and complain here.
My ping was 69 now its around 200, but still my packetloss is 0.
If you put this in a real life example its like a person travelling around the world.
If you fly from Egypt to UK you will get there faster (80 ping), but if you fly with Malaysia Reisen you will die and never reach yoir destination ( packetloss).
But if you fly from Egypt to Texas/Colorado w/e the new host is, it will take you more time to go in your destination because USA is farer (300 ping).
Aaaand if you fly with Malaysia Reisen to USA, you will die on the way #packetloss #500ping #desynces.

BUUT IF YOU FLY TO THESE COUNTRIES WITH A BETTER AND FASTER PLANE (BETTER IINTERNET) YOU WILL REACH YOU DESTINATIOM FASTER.

This is my dummy way of explaining, lets hope you understood something xD.
So savage man :D
**Ragna**
**Part from
Majestic 12**
**From Bosnia and Herzegovina**

**Newcomer of the Year 2015**
**Deluxe Donator**

U SUX NONAME
[/size][/color]