Goodbye

Want to introduce yourself? or say goodbye? Post here!
Strike
Clucker
KCNR Username: (cop)Daner_colo

Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:06 am

Nooooooooooooo bannana :(
Ex- Swat Lieutenant in 2012
Veteran
El respeto se gana No se pide
sKypRiNcE
Big Clucker
KCNR Username: sKypRiNcE

Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:13 pm

He left I left.
The sKypRiNcE has Returned to LVCNR!

Ex-[XIII] Team Leader~

Ex-SWAT Team Captain

Leader Of The Speed Gang-Allies With The Lv Mafia-

Signed,The Prince
JuiceBox
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: JuiceBox

Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:43 pm

sKypRiNcE wrote:He left I left.
will you already leave ?
كلكم معرصين
كسم PMH
كسم بوكا
Ivan123
KCNR Username: [email protected]@

Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:29 pm

Man everyone is leaving ..... I kinda miss the good old days ....
The Don Of The Lv Mafia
JuiceBox
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: JuiceBox

Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:05 pm

yes all good thing changing every day
كلكم معرصين
كسم PMH
كسم بوكا
TaekjoZ
Big Chick

Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:41 pm

I agree with Mathew George, And LOL HUlk Shit, We love you :PP... Im kidding.. cmon leave like BV Did.. :P

Mathew, I agree with you. But FUN Doesnt mean HACK. As you said. Looks like BV Tried Hacks in-game. That's too sad, he was a nice player. Also i was his "Sexy" taxi driver :P

I miss old days, but we have to keep going foward, we have to keep updating server, keep growing players, keep playing, and keep the FUN in-game. I love every player in LVCNR. Mathew, you know that i dont deserve to be your friend but atleast in game we have fun together doing stupid jokes or things... also if someone feels bad or something, and has a problem. We are like a family, we can talk about our problems. We can also have bad days in-game and people has to understand those "bad days". And when ppl is doing something wrong, we can help him by tellin him that he's wrong. That what he's doing is not right.(Helping Newbies).

But, after all. After all hackers, noobs, flamers. We have something(not gay) we have like a... a nice group of players. We play this game for FUN, only FUN. and not to have the best server, or to be the best players. We just do this for fun... and that means something...

I ATE A CHICKEN LEG! D: :P Mathew!! You gotta give me answers! What did you did with my chicken leg last night!? lol.

:)
S.W.A.T
SERVE & PROTECT SERVIR & PROTEGER
Gold_Fish
Big Clucker
KCNR Username: Wtf,another cnr kar?

Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:24 am

TaekjoZ wrote:I agree with Mathew George, And LOL HUlk Shit, We love you :PP... Im kidding.. cmon leave like BV Did.. :P

Mathew, I agree with you. But FUN Doesnt mean HACK. As you said. Looks like BV Tried Hacks in-game. That's too sad, he was a nice player. Also i was his "Sexy" taxi driver :P

I miss old days, but we have to keep going foward, we have to keep updating server, keep growing players, keep playing, and keep the FUN in-game. I love every player in LVCNR. Mathew, you know that i dont deserve to be your friend but atleast in game we have fun together doing stupid jokes or things... also if someone feels bad or something, and has a problem. We are like a family, we can talk about our problems. We can also have bad days in-game and people has to understand those "bad days". And when ppl is doing something wrong, we can help him by tellin him that he's wrong. That what he's doing is not right.(Helping Newbies).

But, after all. After all hackers, noobs, flamers. We have something(not gay) we have like a... a nice group of players. We play this game for FUN, only FUN. and not to have the best server, or to be the best players. We just do this for fun... and that means something...

I ATE A CHICKEN LEG! D: :P Mathew!! You gotta give me answers! What did you did with my chicken leg last night!? lol.

you type a lot. lol. i am my own family k?
TaekjoZ
Big Chick

Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:04 pm

Bob_Jones wrote:
TaekjoZ wrote:I agree with Mathew George, And LOL HUlk Shit, We love you :PP... Im kidding.. cmon leave like BV Did.. :P

you type a lot. lol. i am my own family k?
lol
S.W.A.T
SERVE & PROTECT SERVIR & PROTEGER
BannanaVodka
Big Clucker
KCNR Username: BannanaVodka

Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:32 am

Anthony_Vernon wrote:Quitting because you got demoted? Seems legit.
Actually very much legit.
Spoiler!
Ex-Admin
Anthony
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: Anthony

Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:11 am

It's a sad typical retarded move. It shows your real intentions. If you really cared about the server as you said so much, You wouldn't have left.