Hello there!

Want to introduce yourself? or say goodbye? Post here!
Kar wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:17 pm
RaNi wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:48 pm
Well..Peter.

I am not coming back for admin position like others did..
I owned many servers and am not interested of being admin again..
I am back to play with some old friends i missed

You did not change, still the same attitude.
Nobody came back here for admin.

You are just salty.
I did not come back to be an admin too, I tried my best in the past to be an admin and I failed.
also..we saw a few admins got their admin rank and went inactive.

I am not coming back for admin position like others did..
About this, I heard it from your members, not from my mind.

and you know what..
I will not fucking join and get a fucking bad word once again
Good luck with your racist server.
All you do is come here and criticize everything about the server, maybe if youd just join and play quietly with your friends, youd avoid this drama lol.
Deville wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:25 am
All you do is come here and criticize everything about the server, maybe if youd just join and play quietly with your friends, youd avoid this drama lol.
I would like to play but, people like you and other admins just want to get me out of the server and we saw you and aimandkill, once I join you both kept spectating me and jailed me somehow.
RaNi wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:31 am
Deville wrote:
I would like to play but, people like you and other admins just want to get me out of the server and we saw you and aimandkill, once I join you both kept spectating me and jailed me somehow.
They were spectating me and you broke the rules, dummy.
Edward wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:48 pm
RaNi wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:31 am
Deville wrote:
They were spectating me and you broke the rules, dummy.
^ and I was going to ignore it, just asked you to admit it lol. But you were hellbent on going through with the lie.
Nobody's targetting you, we couldnt care less about you. Youre making yourself the center of attention and not in a good way.
Can you be any more salty>?
Kar wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:43 pm
Put some sugar on it so it will be less salty ;)
NoName wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:58 am
Kar wrote:
Put some sugar on it so it will be less salty ;)
this guy is a genius.
Kar wrote:
No, thanks!