Dead computer

Want to introduce yourself? or say goodbye? Post here!
My damn power supply blew on me 3 days ago so I'm without a computer for now.. Hopefully for not too long
Kent wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:44 pm
My damn power supply blew on me 3 days ago so I'm without a computer for now.. Hopefully for not too long
the same happen to me and it fucked my gpu and cpu up,check yours could be fucked lime mine
Duty wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:09 pm
Kent wrote:
the same happen to me and it fucked my gpu and cpu up,check yours could be fucked lime mine
That happens when you cheap out on a psu.
MarcusGrohe wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:03 pm
Duty wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:09 pm
Kent wrote:
That happens when you cheap out on a psu.
actually it happen no matter what ps you have, i got 1080 Ti and I5 cpu and they all affected from that explode
If that's true then I'm sorry about your gpu.

I got the same one and it would be hell if something like that happend to it.
One might argue I did NOT cheap out on a psu.. But it's the only thing left from my original build so it was 9 years old..

I had not thought about the cause being affected since I've had the same type of psu blow up before and nothing was affected.

So currently I'm using a 9 year old dell laptop to not die of boredom but it won't game for shit.
Yep, this sux.
Got a little update for y'all. Heading out to LA tomorrow and plan on buying a psu out there. So I'll see you guys in a week or so.
Kent wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:02 pm
Got a little update for y'all. Heading out to LA tomorrow and plan on buying a psu out there. So I'll see you guys in a week or so.
Have fun there man!
IT'S ALIVE!! got a new equally good psu now, but it's new.

Got quite a lot of working the next 4 days but I'll try to join somewhat over the weekend.