Farewell For Life time.

Want to introduce yourself? or say goodbye? Post here!
Ahmed.Gold
Newbie Chick
KCNR Username: Ahmed.Gold

Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:42 pm

Mustafa wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:56 pm
GUys as u can see that first 2 replies thats account are also in use of this man I3NY ....
first reply time difference in 7 mints and second replydifference time is 5 mints it is proved thats I3NY never leave us he is still with us to annoy us xD
FOR this post GOOD BYE !!!!!!
Are you Stupid ??? well all replies from I3NY , because their are some hours ago to create this topic . otherwise you can report me in court of justice topic with that your awesome proof . ty
Ragna
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: Ragna

Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:48 pm

Eat shit, you and all of your retarded friends.

Thank God I don't play this shit game anymore, I don't even know why I join the forums to read this shit, I'm embarrassed to have been in this "community"...

(Excluding normal players/admins that I loved to play with and chat with, but not with scum like you that don't even know to form one fucking sentence in English....)

You're writing a novel here, go seek attention somewhere else.
**Ragna**
**Part from
Majestic 12**
**From Bosnia and Herzegovina**

**Newcomer of the Year 2015**
**Deluxe Donator**

U SUX NONAME
[/size][/color]
Aztec.is back
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: Aztec.

Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:02 pm

Why when we say bad thing or even insult him, he has to quote you and spam 'STOP ABUSING ME' really?

Thank god I left at the right time.
How do you know you are not a patient
Poka
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: poka

Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:05 am

Ragna wrote:

Thank God I don't play this shit game anymore, I don't even know why I join the forums to read this shit, I'm embarrassed to have been in this "community"...

(Excluding normal players/admins that I loved to play with and chat with, but not with scum like you that don't even know to form one fucking sentence in English....)

Daaym, That's so mean meanwhile it's right lol
Credits to Valkyrie THE feg <3 :P
Reh
Big Clucker
KCNR Username: ...
Loading…

Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:18 am

Ahmed wrote:
Ragna wrote:

He wants to do "Software Engineering", but he can't spell or form a sentence together. The irony.
Poka
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: poka

Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:58 pm

Reh wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:18 am
Ahmed wrote:
Ragna wrote:

He wants to do "Software Engineering", but he can't spell or form a sentence together. The irony.
By the way he is the one winning here, His aim to get out attention as Attention whore seeker, best response for those kind of retarded brains, is ignorance.
Credits to Valkyrie THE feg <3 :P
Vageeta
Newbie Chick
KCNR Username: [email protected]

Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:05 pm

Thanks All who wished me , and said me "" GoodBy "" Except of Musatafa

Mustafa wrote:
this post GOOD BYE !!!!!!
I dont need your "" Good Bye "" because you have been forgetten , You Never Respect me so thats why you aren't my friend anymore . LMFAO mustafa , you are a just fucking lier , you always use Scroller Swanoff , until Henor Caught you and barred you from swat , Thanks to Henor. and thank god you accept for once in 2 months by the help of henor that u were using Scroller swanoff . you constantly lied . So for my banned reason 60% goes to Mustafa for creating breed in my heart like a Devil . And i am Never be [email protected] for you . because you called me an I3NY . i'm always be I3NY for you, now enjoy that suck I3NY. what about this ??

Mustafa wrote:
GUys as u can see that first 2 replies thats account are also in use of this man I3NY ....
first reply time difference in 7 mints and second replydifference time is 5 mints it is proved thats I3NY never leave us he is still with us to annoy us xD
FOR this post GOOD BYE !!!!!!

Allow me to introduce his name who greed me to kill shoma with that aimbot , and his name is Mustafa , yea Mustafa will Never accept this , bcoz he got PHD degree in lying . Never accept truth until going to hard punishment.
Reh wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:08 pm
bye you turned into a right wanker as i3ny.. but under the [email protected] account, you was actually a decent guy.

Good luck with your software engineering *lol*
Thanks Reh . you called me Decent guy , you won my heart <33333333333333333
Ahmed.Gold wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:59 am
Well , i don not know anything about I3NY . i know about [email protected]
We will remember you man, Becuase you gave awesome memories to us in your [email protected] account by creating you
"" Pure Blood "" Group . That group has awesome memories , we done lot of fun . Bye man , you will be Missed . And we accepted your sorry , because when a person says Sorry and he is abashed on his mistake , so it means you are now changed :)
yea that group is also missing by me . :'( . i love that "" pure blood "" group <3 . now it has been destroyed . :'(

well thanks to all who gave me respect . :) coz i was only waiting for this moment . now i will leave this server with happiness.
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=29852&p=185127&hil ... fa#p185127
Thank God , He (Mustafa) accepted that he used hacks , coz he see if i didn't tell truth i get perma banned . viewtopic.php?f=61&t=30663
Aztec.is back
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: Aztec.

Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:38 pm

Question for you..
No.. not offending or 'abusing' you..

How childish are you? THIS IS A SERIOUS QUESTION.
How do you know you are not a patient
Vageeta
Newbie Chick
KCNR Username: [email protected]

Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:57 pm

Aztec.is back wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:38 pm
Question for you..
No.. not offending or 'abusing' you..

How childish are you? THIS IS A SERIOUS QUESTION.
i am not abusing anyone else , except of mustafa , there are some problem btween with us . i am Respecting all . except of mustafa . you can see i did not abused anyone else except of mustafa , coz i am always be I3NY for him . >.<
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=29852&p=185127&hil ... fa#p185127
Thank God , He (Mustafa) accepted that he used hacks , coz he see if i didn't tell truth i get perma banned . viewtopic.php?f=61&t=30663
Mustafa
Big Chick
KCNR Username: Mustafa

Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:58 pm

idc what happened in ur life but i 1 thing to tell u

I new ERA WILL START after your leave
Every body know who is IS a CHeater . lier , hacker !!!!!
i dont need to explain anything better for u just go R.I.P
MAY UR SOUL REST IN HEAVEN
I ALWAYS Noticed one thing I3NY and his all accounts felt jealous form me
dont MAKE A LONG TOPIC FOR ME i dont have time to waste on ur idiot story novels
THIS IS UR FAREWELL SO GO FROM HERE
×*ׯ¯¯ SERIAL Rapist ¯¯¯¯×*×
X**x__Con ArtiST__x**X
X**x__PRofes$i0/\/al ¢OP__x**X