Farewell For Life time.

Want to introduce yourself? or say goodbye? Post here!
Vageeta
Newbie Chick
KCNR Username: [email protected]

Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:52 am

Hello today i am going to say you Good Bye for life time Ever .
After Getting Respect From Shane and Michello admins , , i've decided A thing , i wont use hacks anymore in this server. And i wont join this server anymore .
This is An Farewell time to leaving this server for life time . I Need a some respect , i know Rule breakers dont deserves Respect . so Don not remember me in I3NY , please remember me in [email protected] , Everyone Like [email protected] , On my last night in kcnr ,"" Reh was saying i hate I3NY . I liked [email protected] . "" . And i am not saying this that i am leaving this server for life time , to i get an unbanned . Now i really dont need an unbanned because my College life has been started and i am too busy in Study . I want to become an Software Engineer xD . Please Remember me in [email protected]'s account . coz i has very awesome behaviour on that account ,when i was playing on that account no one hate me.
I3NY is a shit . but i dont know that why i love this name xd
[email protected] is awesome , but i dont know why i hate this word :P
This is For admins]
For Henor : I am sorry coz i breaked my promise that i wont use any hacks anymore when you gave me permission to use other account , but i used Aimbot :( . i am sorry and i am accepting my Punishment. And you also know that how to follow rules . you always helped me when i got banned on [email protected] account for ban evading I3NY. And Sorry for abusing you man. Please forgive me , i am not this for to get an unbanned , i am saying bcoz remember me in best words plz. i can understand that rule breakers cant Get respect , but i will wait for ur respect :). please
For Peter : Sorry For disrespecting you , and abusing you in Facebook. You are good admin i mean you are constantly working on this Server to make this server high to High. And i hope you will become admin of the year 2017 . Best of luck :)
For Yezpahr : I know about you , i always disrespect you ingame and i am sorry for that . you always protect this server from Hackers . you always kick Ban evader , you was a good admin . but there was a little but problem in you atitude and behaviour . now you can fixed it :) . you can become a good person . then everyone will likes you . yea Everyone . and then 1 time will comes the world's Gonna know you name coz of your behaviour :). and thank you too , you unbanned me many times :)
For Kar : Thank you man for creating Awesome server . your server teach me many things about real life , how to deal with someone , how to talk with someone e.t.c and i am sorry for i was threating your server and i always says that KCNR will face the real face of I3NY XD . i am sorry man . :) please forgive me , this is an farewell time .
For aimandkill : Thank you Aimandkill for teaching me what is meant by respect by giving an banned :P . some times Punishments can change our life . Punishments teachs us that don not do this again . :)
For Threshold : Sorry Threshold for abusing you in last year when i was perma banned on I3NY's account . i were constantly abusing you in ban appeals system that your ban you should explain e.t.c . Please forgive me :) , if you are a good person and if you have a heart . :)
For police_force : hey police , you know how to justice in nation , you always justice in Forums section "" Court of Justice "" and let me say you that God Love justice in nations , and he make that nation high to high . :) . i never abused you xD , btw i am sorry if i heart you with mistake
For Clucky : You always Make Events in-game on Players Request , Thanks , and i dont remember i ever abused you , but i am sorry if i heart you ever with mistake
For Zenlex :You always Make Events in-game on Players Request , Thanks , and i dont remember i ever abused you , but i am sorry if i heart you ever with mistake

For Normal players
i am sorry Guys when i got perma banned from this server . i constantly using hacks on you guys , you guys Robbering something and i always came back with cop and use hacks to ar you or teleport to you , you Guys lost many weapons because of me . now i wont do ban evade anymore bcoz my college life has been started and i am totally busy in study .
and i wont use hacks anymore, now no more hackers on this server :) . Enjoy the server GLHF . And i am requesting to you that you are unbanned , don not waste it . bcoz only banned players can understand what is banned . its heart for them .
Just play the game with out breaking rules . Do not waste you an unbanned status . please . I used aimbot bcoz there was a person seeing , i wont show his name , bcoz he was my best friend . but he dont know its value . well he Decude a greed on me to kill that shoma with that aimbot :P . then i kill with this aimbot :P and i got detected . Damn . now that moments heart me . and that person also from KCNR but i wont show his name in public . so this was my story

I am requesing to admins please don not remove this topic . you can give me an forums banned please don not remove this topic . coz i want to say sorry to all . if you deleted this post you will broke my heart , if you didnt remove this post you will won my heart :) <3 . And Remember it i will Never back coz of study.

All the miser of the world is nothing next to a farewell . “Goodbyes are only for those who love with their eyes. Because for those who love with heart and soul there is no such thing as separation.”

Leaving kcnr , Needed Some respect , i already respected you guys in this post . :)
Last edited by Vageeta on Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=29852&p=185127&hil ... fa#p185127
Thank God , He (Mustafa) accepted that he used hacks , coz he see if i didn't tell truth i get perma banned . viewtopic.php?f=61&t=30663
Ahmed.Gold
Newbie Chick
KCNR Username: Ahmed.Gold

Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:59 am

Well , i don not know anything about I3NY . i know about [email protected]
We will remember you man, Becuase you gave awesome memories to us in your [email protected] account by creating you
"" Pure Blood "" Group . That group has awesome memories , we done lot of fun . Bye man , you will be Missed . And we accepted your sorry , because when a person says Sorry and he is abashed on his mistake , so it means you are now changed :)
bebo200
Newbie Chick
KCNR Username: masitir.soobya

Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:04 pm

bye [email protected] , we will remember you in [email protected]'s account . ;)
I'm Sniper Pro
<<< Masitir.SOobya >>>
cop Rank 8
I am old in this server
BlackNigga
Clucker
KCNR Username: BlackNigga

Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:16 pm

Bye nigga, i will always remember i almost rekted you at ls while you used hacks hahah
<<< 6k ScoreOre >>>
<<< Cop Rank 8 >>>
<<< Perma banned player >>>
hamail
Big Chick
KCNR Username: Hamail_Jamshed

Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:25 pm

BlackNigga wrote:
Bye nigga, i will always remember i almost rekted you at ls while you used hacks hahah
He is leaving noob , and you still abusing him ????

Goodbye My old friend . you will be missed .
Ahmed.Gold wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:59 am
Well , i don not know anything about I3NY . i know about [email protected]
We will remember you man, Becuase you gave awesome memories to us in your [email protected] account by creating you
"" Pure Blood "" Group . That group has awesome memories , we done lot of fun . Bye man , you will be Missed . And we accepted your sorry , because when a person says Sorry and he is abashed on his mistake , so it means you are now changed :)
Yes we has awesome memories on this group , this group was active 24 hours , now it destroys when [email protected] left the server . i will also remember you
and dont say sorry to me , you are my old friend . say sorry to others . :)
>>>Combat Killer<<<
>>>Old player of kcnr<<<
>>>EXowner OF HELL$ ANGLE AND PURE BLOOD GROUP<<<
BlackNigga
Clucker

Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:32 pm

Hamail I don't abuse shit
<<< 6k ScoreOre >>>
<<< Cop Rank 8 >>>
hamail
Big Chick
KCNR Username: Hamail_Jamshed

Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:34 pm

BlackNigga wrote:
so how it could called to be a respect???? ladies and gentlemen Now it is the new formula of Respect . Formula's inventor name Blacknigga
Last edited by hamail on Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
>>>Combat Killer<<<
>>>Old player of kcnr<<<
>>>EXowner OF HELL$ ANGLE AND PURE BLOOD GROUP<<<
BlackNigga
Clucker

Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:48 pm

Don't you guys know what joke is?
<<< 6k ScoreOre >>>
<<< Cop Rank 8 >>>
Mustafa
Big Chick
KCNR Username: Mustafa

Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:56 pm

this post GOOD BYE !!!!!!
Last edited by Mustafa on Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
×*ׯ¯¯ SERIAL Rapist ¯¯¯¯×*×
X**x__Con ArtiST__x**X
X**x__PRofes$i0/\/al ¢OP__x**X

Reh
Big Clucker
KCNR Username: ...
Loading…

Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:08 pm

bye you turned into a right wanker as i3ny.. but under the [email protected] account, you was actually a decent guy.

Good luck with your software engineering *lol*