Hi

Want to introduce yourself? or say goodbye? Post here!
SourX.
Clucker
KCNR Username: SourX.

Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:34 pm

NoName wrote:Shut up already
NoName you are just an annoying player PLEASE dont type in this TOPIC.
***SourX***
***Skilled Cop***
***Cop Rank 11***
***Part Of Majestic 12***
SourX.
Clucker

Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:36 pm

This is zeus lol wrote:Should take a while off. (Month or so). And then make a ban appeal.
Days will feel longer without KCNR.
i waited like 1 or 2 months and yea Days are longer without KCNR!!!! :cry:
***SourX***
***Skilled Cop***
***Cop Rank 11***
NoName
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: NoName/Secret

Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:38 pm

Days will feel longer without kcnr? Wauw, you guys are addicted. Go to rehab.
Ppl who say that just have no life. ( no offends meaning to you @zeus )
And iknow, but that's my job. To annoy ppl like you who rage at every little shitty things.
And don't tell me what I can't cuz u don't have to power to do so.
Just fockoff from kcnr, much better instead of your raging and crying behaviour which makes no fucking sense cuz it's just a Goddamn game
Death: Henor(18) Died (Torso). Killed By: NoName(23) (Listend to NoName's awesome Rock music).
Credits to Foxes.
U SUX RAGNA.
This is zeus lol
Clucker
KCNR Username: [ND]xXZeusXx.

Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:40 pm

How do you think fellow player's opinion will change the mind of the admin who banned you? You don't seem changed ( I never had any issue with you though), you're impatient.
Just wait lol.
You did fucked up massively, and the punishment will be painful enough to make it even.
Chill.

No name, From what I meant days will feel longer with KCNR, I tried to relate myself as I use to login during my free time to play. But now during free time I just study, and I just study. And study More.
Help.
Mind is a weapon, keep it loaded.

Goodbye, KCNR.
SourX.
Clucker

Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:44 pm

NoName wrote:Days will feel longer without kcnr? Wauw, you guys are addicted. Go to rehab.
And iknow, but that's my job. To annoy ppl like you who rage at every little shitty things.
Just fockoff from kcnr, much better instead of your raging and crying behaviour which makes no fucking sense cuz it's just a Goddamn game
You are funny guy,i dont even care about you,i have a life but i missed KCNR,i missed when cops chase me,i missed the shootouts with Torque and with MJ12 players,and NoName i'm changed i wont insult anyone anymore !
Zeus i waited 1-2 months,and how i can show u that i'm changed?
Maybe players opinions will change the admin's mind...
***SourX***
***Skilled Cop***
***Cop Rank 11***
Axl_Rose
High Rollin' Clucker
KCNR Username: Axl_Rose

Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:47 pm

NoName wrote:Days will feel longer without kcnr? Wauw, you guys are addicted. Go to rehab.

"Addiction is a condition that results when a person ingests a substance (e.g., alcohol, cocaine, nicotine) or engages in an activity (e.g., gambling, sex, shopping,KCNR etc) that can be pleasurable but the continued use/act of which becomes compulsive and interferes with ordinary life responsibilities, such as KCNR, ..."

Such Hypocrite.
You are in-game every single day,you made a farewell yet you play daily and you pretend not be addicted at something you do daily.Ughh lol,the ignorance.
NoName
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: NoName/Secret

Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:57 pm

Me? Playing everyday? Was that towards me? If so then you are blind cuz I am currently not that active. I don't play that much either and u tell me that I play everyday? Lol. Sure sure
Death: Henor(18) Died (Torso). Killed By: NoName(23) (Listend to NoName's awesome Rock music).
Credits to Foxes.
U SUX RAGNA.
TotodeZ
Big Clucker
KCNR Username: Toto5009

Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:13 pm

This is zeus lol wrote:How do you think fellow player's opinion will change the mind of the admin who banned you? You don't seem changed ( I never had any issue with you though), you're impatient.
Just wait lol.
You did fucked up massively, and the punishment will be painful enough to make it even.
Chill.

No name, From what I meant days will feel longer with KCNR, I tried to relate myself as I use to login during my free time to play. But now during free time I just study, and I just study. And study More.
Help.
Same here,i just turned off my computer since 1 mothn and i did not open it since then,but trust me,i feel alot better now.
Most of the guys who are playing are addicted and they take every thing personal,they think that their life depends on this game.
#GrowUp
MaT_Tide wrote:Ingame Name:MaT_
Time/Date: tomorrow
Why did you get banned / & Reason?: noreload
Cop Rank 12
Ass Kicker *Fu Ragna*
shane_5 wrote:is wabapet unbanned because of random deathmatching ?
Jeamy wrote:Rulebreaker's Name(s) -Jeamy
Your Name -End[of]Story
RaNi
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: RaNi

Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:53 pm

TotodeZ wrote: Same here,i just turned off my computer since 1 mothn and i did not open it since then,but trust me,i feel alot better now.
Most of the guys who are playing are addicted and they take every thing personal,they think that their life depends on this game.
#GrowUp
Same here.. :evil:
******RaNi******
**SWAT Captain**
**MJ12 MEMBER**
EJA wrote:
Are you blind ?
or you not having a Eyes ?
MaT_Tide wrote:Ingame Name:MaT_
Time/Date: tomorrow
Why did you get banned / & Reason?: noreload
This is zeus lol
Clucker
KCNR Username: [ND]xXZeusXx.

Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:10 pm

SourX. wrote:
You are funny guy,i dont even care about you,i have a life but i missed KCNR,i missed when cops chase me,i missed the shootouts with Torque and with MJ12 players,and NoName i'm changed i wont insult anyone anymore !
Zeus i waited 1-2 months,and how i can show u that i'm changed?
Maybe players opinions will change the admin's mind...
I don't either honestly, I was just trying to help you out because You are one of the friend of the Israelies I do care about. Constantly seeing your crying and moaning doesn't bother me at all, love.
Mind is a weapon, keep it loaded.

Goodbye, KCNR.