Hi

Want to introduce yourself? or say goodbye? Post here!
Garry.
Clucker
KCNR Username: GarrY_GaY

Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:57 pm

PM|-| wrote:I don't know what happened later, but you were a cool guy anyways. I hope you get unbanned if you're not already. Everyone deserves a second and a third and a fourth chance.
I've made a series of mistake~ :(
Killian
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: Killian

Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:37 pm

Henor wrote:I told you long time ago that you were going to a dead end with your attitude. But no, you had to take it everything personal..
Everyone deserves a second chance.
You are right everyone deserves a secound chance but he broke down his chances more than 1 time btw I hope you become a good player like in the past.
Yezpahr

Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:20 pm

Even I forgive him a tiny tiny tiny tiny bit.
×*ׯ¯¯ Serial Rapist ¯¯¯¯×*×
×*ׯ¯¯¯ Pot head ¯¯¯¯¯¯×*×
×*ׯPart of The LvMafia¯×*×
ImageImage
God made the Dutch as the finishing touch.
SourX.
Clucker
KCNR Username: SourX.

Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:47 am

Thanks for all the players and admins who forgave me :) :) :)

I need more opinions :)
***SourX***
***Skilled Cop***
***Cop Rank 11***
***Part Of Majestic 12***
Peter
The Cluckin' Godfather
KCNR Username: Peter

Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:05 am

PM|-| wrote:I don't know what happened later, but you were a cool guy anyways. I hope you get unbanned if you're not already. Everyone deserves a second and a third and a fourth chance.
No you don't deserve a third or fourth chance. You never deserved shit. SourX. also doesn't deserve another chance. Same like you never deserved ir but you got lucky or nagged youe way to it.
Henor wrote:I told you long time ago that you were going to a dead end with your attitude. But no, you had to take it everything personal..
Except when you flat out threaten KCNR, especially after you knew the amount of issues we had due to other Israelian shits constantly DDoS'ing us. Then you fucked up so badly that you have no reason to get another chance. It wastes all your chances in 1 time.

SourX. read what I wrote in response to the quoted people. I don't think you deserve another chance. I'm not just on that page with you, also with others.
Namely:
-Roxanne
-Satan/Kryptom/CrazyDriver
-PMH/Ak47
-Garry_Gay for his hacking
-Army._.Force
-Zeus (not ND one, the other one who got caught hacking 3 times)
And I probably even forgot some.

Want your own statistics counter? Look right here: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1216
(Feature) introduction topic: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=28493
SourX.
Clucker
KCNR Username: SourX.

Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:47 am

Peter wrote:
No you don't deserve a third or fourth chance. You never deserved shit. SourX. also doesn't deserve another chance. Same like you never deserved ir but you got lucky or nagged youe way to it.
Except when you flat out threaten KCNR, especially after you knew the amount of issues we had due to other Israelian shits constantly DDoS'ing us. Then you fucked up so badly that you have no reason to get another chance. It wastes all your chances in 1 time.

SourX. read what I wrote in response to the quoted people. I don't think you deserve another chance. I'm not just on that page with you, also with others.
Namely:
-Roxanne
-PMH/Ak47
-Army._.Force
I know that i fucked it so badly but in your opinion i dont deserve chance not because i threatened kcnr because u hate me,if someone is asking for forgiveness u stop him?!!!!
I cant even understand you :cry:
Probably your opinion will change players opinions... :cry:
Everyone needs a second chance!!!!! Come on dude just forgive me u wont lose anything :cry:
***SourX***
***Skilled Cop***
***Cop Rank 11***
***Part Of Majestic 12***
Sycro
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: Sycro

Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:16 am

You had more than enough chances. You should've been thinking of improving yourself before rather than saying that you are worse than TheJoker12 and InvestoR.
Image Image Image Image Image
johnosama wrote:Fuet see a Topic But Do not say reapply on 1/10/2016 becoz i have a School
[Rw]Joel
SWAT Commander
KCNR Username: [Rw]Joel

Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:05 pm

Lmao u know in your ban appeal you sounded like you didnt deserved to get banned?

U gave me a 2 sided face kinda thing where u were nice to me sometimes but I saw u being asshole to others.

Like wut?

I cant trust that so lol
Pilot of the Year 2016

Media Content Creator of the Year 2016

Special thanks to Ragnarok who created this signature
Spoiler!
Peter
The Cluckin' Godfather
KCNR Username: Peter

Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:37 pm

SourX. wrote:
Peter wrote:

Namely:
-Roxanne
-PMH/Ak47
-Army._.Force
I know that i fucked it so badly but in your opinion i dont deserve chance not because i threatened kcnr because u hate me,if someone is asking for forgiveness u stop him?!!!!
I cant even understand you :cry:
Probably your opinion will change players opinions... :cry:
Everyone needs a second chance!!!!! Come on dude just forgive me u wont lose anything :cry:
The opinion of players in this matter is completely irrelevant.
You can ask for forgiveness. It's up to me whether I forgive you. I never stopped you from asking. I'm just not willing to give you any.
It's very easy to understand this, you fucked up in one of the worst ways possible in KCNR. I will not let anyone get away with that. I will let it haunt them for a long time.
As far as I recall, this isn't the first ban appeal you have made, you've had more than 2 chances already. You just fucked up badly enough that in my opinion giving you yet another chance would be foolish. Hence why I will not support this. I refuse to forgive someone who I can classify as a notorious rulebreaker and a clear threat to the safety of KCNR.

Want your own statistics counter? Look right here: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1216
(Feature) introduction topic: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=28493
Garry.
Clucker
KCNR Username: GarrY_GaY

Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:17 pm

Peter wrote:

Namely:
-Roxanne
-PMH/Ak47
-Army._.Force
i dont deserve chance ;-;?then why u unbanned me in january after 3months dont involve me since i'm not involved in ddos i had only 1complain regarding hacking...there are more people who ban evaded much and had more complains than me.

i was banned 3times in total as i remmbr
first : when crytek reported me and felix
weapons hack on s21_blood_hound when i had packetloss and i got bugged and i got kicked sadly i had no ss cuz my game was fully bugged and neither admin could prove i was hacking it was anti-cheat i guess
3; teleport and aimbot i had no proofs so i got banned
I've made a series of mistake~ :(