Goobye KNCR From : Gypsy (

Want to introduce yourself? or say goodbye? Post here!
raymond5566
Clucker
KCNR Username: Gypsy

Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:52 am

Bye bye guys we love you all of my friends I need to focus to my studies bye bye :(
Yezpahr

Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:16 am

You mean, you weren't already gone in the past month that you were banned?

Hmmmmmmmmm, could have known those pesky pinos don't stay away when they rooted somewhere for a parasitic life of destruction and distraction.
×*ׯ¯¯ Serial Rapist ¯¯¯¯×*×
×*ׯ¯¯¯ Pot head ¯¯¯¯¯¯×*×
×*ׯPart of The LvMafia¯×*×
ImageImage
God made the Dutch as the finishing touch.
raymond5566
Clucker
KCNR Username: Gypsy

Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:27 am

yes my reason im banned 1 months is unfair <3 but thanks for a lot bb
Axl_Rose
High Rollin' Clucker
KCNR Username: Axl_Rose

Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:32 am

Goodbye brother,I love you.

Peace.

Fuck no.
Henor
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: Wolf_Haley

Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:50 am

Yezpahr wrote:You mean, you weren't already gone in the past month that you were banned?

Hmmmmmmmmm, could have known those pesky pinos don't stay away when they rooted somewhere for a parasitic life of destruction and distraction.
You can shed tears that he is gone, or you can smile because he has lived. You can close your eyes and pray that he will come back, or you can open your eyes and see all that he has left. Your heart can be empty because you can't see him, or you can be full of the love that you shared. You can turn your back on tomorrow and live yesterday, or you can be happy for tomorrow because of yesterday. You can remember him and only that he is gone, or you can cherish his memory and let it live on. You can cry and close your mind, be empty and turn your back, or you can do what he would want: smile, open your eyes, love and go on.
EX SWAT Commander
EX ADMIN
RETIRED
NoName
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: NoName/Secret

Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:25 pm

Just another rage quit.
Death: Henor(18) Died (Torso). Killed By: NoName(23) (Listend to NoName's awesome Rock music).
Credits to Foxes.
U SUX RAGNA.
Yezpahr

Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:28 pm

Henor wrote: You can shed tears that he is gone, or you can smile because he has lived. You can close your eyes and pray that he will come back, or you can open your eyes and see all that he has left. Your heart can be empty because you can't see him, or you can be full of the love that you shared. You can turn your back on tomorrow and live yesterday, or you can be happy for tomorrow because of yesterday. You can remember him and only that he is gone, or you can cherish his memory and let it live on. You can cry and close your mind, be empty and turn your back, or you can do what he would want: smile, open your eyes, love and go on.
Stop trying to perform exorcism on me henor, it's useless, I'm Baphomet.
×*ׯ¯¯ Serial Rapist ¯¯¯¯×*×
×*ׯ¯¯¯ Pot head ¯¯¯¯¯¯×*×
×*ׯPart of The LvMafia¯×*×
ImageImage
God made the Dutch as the finishing touch.
LittleJ
Big Clucker
KCNR Username: LittleJ

Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:58 pm

Yezpahr wrote:
Henor wrote: You can shed tears that he is gone, or you can smile because he has lived. You can close your eyes and pray that he will come back, or you can open your eyes and see all that he has left. Your heart can be empty because you can't see him, or you can be full of the love that you shared. You can turn your back on tomorrow and live yesterday, or you can be happy for tomorrow because of yesterday. You can remember him and only that he is gone, or you can cherish his memory and let it live on. You can cry and close your mind, be empty and turn your back, or you can do what he would want: smile, open your eyes, love and go on.
Stop trying to perform exorcism on me henor, it's useless, I'm Baphomet.
God, by your name save me,
and by your might defend my cause.

God, hear my prayer;
hearken to the words of my mouth.

Turn back the evil upon my foes;
in your faithfulness destroy them.
Freely will I offer you sacrifice;
I will praise your name, Lord, for its goodness,

because from all distress you have rescued me,
and my eyes look down upon my enemies.
Edward
High Rollin' Clucker
KCNR Username: Clucky

Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:29 pm

Henor wrote:
Yezpahr wrote:You mean, you weren't already gone in the past month that you were banned?

You can shed tears that he is gone, or you can smile because he has lived. You can close your eyes and pray that he will come back, or you can open your eyes and see all that he has left. Your heart can be empty because you can't see him, or you can be full of the love that you shared. You can turn your back on tomorrow and live yesterday, or you can be happy for tomorrow because of yesterday. You can remember him and only that he is gone, or you can cherish his memory and let it live on. You can cry and close your mind, be empty and turn your back, or you can do what he would want: smile, open your eyes, love and go on.
Don't follow suit, it doesn't suit you well.
Don't follow the lead, the sheep often have no lead in their pencils. The way up is a hard way to take, but you, too, can rise to the occasion. Don't be a follower, be a leader. Not only of your own life, but the life of your friend.

knookieboy
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: knookieboy

Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:40 pm

Roses are red
violets are blue
Monkeys like you
belong to the zoo!

Goodbye and have a nice time in the zoo

EJA wrote:
Are you blind ?
or you not having a Eyes ?