I just wanna see what the longest title can be and if it can be this then it's pretty damn long wow I can't believe this

Want to introduce yourself? or say goodbye? Post here!
Craze
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: Crazed

Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:25 pm

Turns out I never made a farewell topic.
So, in case anyone I knew still plays here-
Bye
LOko_BR wrote:SORRY TO MY ENGLISH I AM BRAZILIAN
I HAVE NOT MODS!
Lemonation wrote:I DONT HAVE MODS OR FUCKING ANY NAUGHTY FILES IN MY GTA SA FOLDER
Yezpahr wrote:LOL i didnt evade nowadays cuz i are illiterate dumb philippines bweeeeee kwkwkwkw
NoName
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: NoName/Secret

Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:37 pm

Goodbye (?)
Death: Henor(18) Died (Torso). Killed By: NoName(23) (Listend to NoName's awesome Rock music).
Credits to Foxes.
U SUX RAGNA.
Edward
High Rollin' Clucker
KCNR Username: Clucky

Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:40 pm

You know that feeling when you're a 12-year-old boy and you get thirsty. What you do when you get thirsty is you open your door, put on your coat, find the key to your bike and cycle to the grocery store. You go to where all the drinks are and get a bottle of Coca-Cola. A whole 1,5L bottle because you are so thirsty. You greet the cashier and give her the money. Great-looking young woman.

You cycle back home and sit on your computer, sipping from your bottle. CS is your favorite game. You play a lot, but you also spend time with your friends outside. You live in Kentucky, and you play in a local football team called FC Kentucky. That's how your life is for the next few years.

Then you get a job. You're 18, all grown up. You work at the construction site. It's a decent job, but you want something more. Years pass and you meet a lovely woman, a year younger than you are. She's from Austria and just visiting the USA. She's so friendly, you fall in love with her. She returns to her home country, but you keep sending messages to each other. A year later you get an opportunity to visit Austria, and thus you hop to the airplane and fly across the sea. She has a nice home. Three rooms, white walls. You talk a lot and end up kissing. You return to the States, but not much later you fly back to Austria - this time permanently.

You date for three years. Life sucks sometimes, so you sadly break up. However you decide to stay in Austria and find a new woman with who you spend four years with. You then end up getting married and move to a bigger house. You both want children. And you get children. Two boys, one girl. You live them.

But one day it hits you. You pack your bags and call a taxi. You drive to the airport and fly back all the way to Kentucky. Your mother no longer lives here, she died four years ago. That was the last time you were in America, at your mother's funeral. You walk to your old house, then to the grocery store. The distance felt much longer when you were a kid.

You're sad. You find one of your childhood friends. He helps you with your problem. You talk to a lot of people and eventually find this nice house with a big backyard. You ring the doorbell. A woman opens it, six years older than you.

"Hi."
"Hi...?"
"Thanks!"

You close the door and leave.
You say goodbye to your childhood friend and fly back to Europe. Your wife is making some spaghetti. It's tasty.

The boy - or the man - is happy now. 22 years ago he went to buy some Coca-Cola, but he forgot to say thanks to the cashier. But now he has done that. Now he can carry on with his life.

You know that boy?
That boy is Craze.

Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: Killian

Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:41 pm

Edward wrote:You know that feeling when you're a 12-year-old boy and you get thirsty.You know that boy?
That boy is Craze.
AHHAHAHA :D
LittleJ
Big Clucker
KCNR Username: LittleJ

Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:59 pm

This Story touches my heart :(
Axl_Rose
High Rollin' Clucker
KCNR Username: Axl_Rose

Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:10 pm

It is a story but also explains Craze's way of doing the farewell.

Had alot of fun with you,your fun and an awesome guy.Good luck on your life and future studies.
Visit sometimes.
IvanOsijek
Big Clucker
KCNR Username: IvanOsijek

Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:34 pm

Lmao, Clucky you are a genius xD, what a story.... start writing books :D
Part of The Sopranos
Private Medic
400 000 $ /rob enthusiast
Craze
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: Crazed

Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:37 am

I'll take that as a compliment, Clucko.
Thanks guys, I might visit sometime. Probably won't be soon though.
LOko_BR wrote:SORRY TO MY ENGLISH I AM BRAZILIAN
I HAVE NOT MODS!
Lemonation wrote:I DONT HAVE MODS OR FUCKING ANY NAUGHTY FILES IN MY GTA SA FOLDER
Yezpahr wrote:LOL i didnt evade nowadays cuz i are illiterate dumb philippines bweeeeee kwkwkwkw