I'm out.

Want to introduce yourself? or say goodbye? Post here!
Thorn
Big Clucker
KCNR Username: Usman

Mon May 09, 2016 7:50 pm

I was fucking waiting for the right decision while Yezpahr has to stick his nose in everything. Just see my recent signature.
seems that you admins are butthurt enough to not get over something even after years. Good luck to Kar, hope this server really survives with this type of administration :>
Couldn't agree more. But I kept silent at that time.
Well done, another time I possibly did everything. I did everything I could. It's true I didnot scam. I fucking got scammed aswell. I have never ever donated using paypal. How am I suppose to know that the Screenshot is fake or not.
Well anything doesn't matter now. Believe it or not, I'm out wasted enough time here. I don't want anyone to think wrong about me. No I'm not going to use another name. I guess some people here don't know anything and are just angry bastards stupid people, Want to stick their noses in everything.
Goodluck to everyone. I hope you guys don't think that I Lied or something no I didnot. Well Fuck everything You guys don't care about the truth.
Nevermind.
Goodbye
..I'm a Barbie girl in a Barbie world..
Ragna
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: Ragna

Mon May 09, 2016 8:15 pm

Why didn't you return the money to Killian when you knew you got scammed from your "friend"?
You spent it on stuff and never wanted to return it..
**Ragna**
**Part from
Majestic 12**
**From Bosnia and Herzegovina**

**Newcomer of the Year 2015**
**Deluxe Donator**

U SUX NONAME
[/size][/color]
Aztec.is back
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: Aztec.

Mon May 09, 2016 8:44 pm

the old is back.
How do you know you are not a patient
knookieboy
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: knookieboy

Mon May 09, 2016 8:46 pm

Rest in peace Thorn

EJA wrote:
Are you blind ?
or you not having a Eyes ?
Spoiler!
Image I didn't copy this from Axl_Rose
Kar
Site Admin
KCNR Username: Kar
Loading…

Mon May 09, 2016 10:29 pm

Ragna wrote:Why didn't you return the money to Killian when you knew you got scammed from your "friend"?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

We asked you for a simple proper picture, you couldn't provide it.

Administration did nothing wrong.

Let this be a lesson do all.

Do not make real world deals through KCNR.

Everyone agrees with the administration's efforts here. Everyone understands it BUT YOU.
venc-gta
Newbie Chick
KCNR Username: venc

Mon May 09, 2016 11:36 pm

Bai
HarvesT.
Clucker
KCNR Username: Who_Am_I/HarvesT

Tue May 10, 2016 8:16 am

Bai Pro Scammer
abod wrote:Ingame Name:zoro1
Why should you be unbanned, state your reason: no
What did you do before you got banned, be as exact and detailed as possible:scammer me
Thorn
Big Clucker
KCNR Username: Usman

Tue May 10, 2016 8:28 am

Ragna wrote:Why didn't you return the money to Killian when you knew you got scammed from your "friend"?
I didn't knew I got scammed until I talked to Threshold. I gave my cash to the friend and he donated and approved that he donated I recieved my cash
and why would I give it back to Killian when I have given my money and the person says that he donated.
Kar wrote:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

We asked you for a simple proper picture, you couldn't provide it.

Administration did nothing wrong.

Let this be a lesson do all.

Do not make real world deals through KCNR.

Everyone agrees with the administration's efforts here. Everyone understands it BUT YOU.

You asked for a simple proper picture, Yes, I gave what I had what the person gave me and when I asked him for more screen shots he said that he can't give anymore.

"Administration did nothing wrong."
Yeah Ofcourse they are angles. Why not let one admin deal with me. first Yezpahr then Threshold whoever wants stick his nose while the matter was already solved. The only reason why Yezpahr banned me is because of his stupid rage. I've noticed others players getting banned too because trust me He's mentally ill. His whole life is samp. He doesn't think about anything else then samp. He doesn't meet anyone Irl He's like a person in a jail. Well It's his life. He's destroying it, Why would we care.

Okay, Let this be a lesson to all.
Real world deals are not allowed, Okay. Ban Killian as Well. And If not allowed you don't cover it you banned me too. Yes for an invalid reason. I paid from my side.

No, Everyone doesn't agree with KCNR efforts. I've seen alot of players getting in a fight in admins and then getting banned for Common Courtesy. Please see my signature. I do Understand it. what was I suppose to do when I had nothing in my hands.
..I'm a Barbie girl in a Barbie world..
Killian
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: Killian

Tue May 10, 2016 9:58 am

You Still lying? and spamming with your useless words!
You said 'im out'' so Go away ! we won't Scammers anymore.
Don't forget your old history of scamming people , you never changed.
Yezpahr

Tue May 10, 2016 11:10 am

Thorn wrote:I gave my cash to the friend and he donated and approved that he donated I recieved my cash
and why would I give it back to Killian when I have given my money and the person says that he donated.

LoL... read that for a bit longer than your attention span allows you and you'll see something shocking.
Thorn wrote:Goodluck to everyone. I hope you guys don't think that I Lied or something no I didnot. Well Fuck everything You guys don't care about the truth.
Nevermind.
And lol again ... first you say you hope everything is still fine and then you bash everybody in the skull with your Pakistani predictable behavior. Way to go.

Good riddance.
×*ׯ¯¯ Serial Rapist ¯¯¯¯×*×
×*ׯ¯¯¯ Pot head ¯¯¯¯¯¯×*×
×*ׯPart of The LvMafia¯×*×
ImageImage
God made the Dutch as the finishing touch.