[Rw]Joel being inactive in game

Want to introduce yourself? or say goodbye? Post here!
Axl_Rose
High Rollin' Clucker
KCNR Username: Axl_Rose

Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:50 am

Thats why I said I have a weak Immunity thing.Cant you fucking read?

Im Anemic...(I dont even know if that thing is a English Word) which means I dont have as much blood as others...smth like that n shit...
Threshold
The Cluckin' Godfather
KCNR Username: Threshold
Loading…

Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:33 am

I can drink 8 beers and it would feel like I just finished a bottle of soft drink. I'm a heavyweight but I would much more prefer to be a lightweight. So much easier to get drunk that way... Anyway, bitches be trippin', I'll be sippin'.
Image Image Image
Ragna
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: Ragna

Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:15 am

Henor wrote:Lol.. kiddo smoking weed doesn't make you an expert either ;) . He is 15 not 45, his life is not fucked up. He is just feeling sad for a girl that he loved. Its normal and okay.
And sorry you lost your bet, I can stay steady after drinking 6 beers. And I bet you can too, I'm happy for you. Big achievement.

EDIT:
@edward, yee it was a bit bad, i judged without knowing the situation between them. But as threshold said these kids are making me puke, trying to make him feel better by showing off that they can smoke and drink lol. And 95 % of them are under 18.
Kids will do what kids think is cool...
I don't believe 99% of those "drunk" and "high" stories here, all bullshit posts trying to "show off"...I know these stories too very well,I can see when someone is lying about it
**Ragna**
**Part from
Majestic 12**
**From Bosnia and Herzegovina**

**Newcomer of the Year 2015**
**Deluxe Donator**

U SUX NONAME
[/size][/color]
IvanOsijek
Big Clucker
KCNR Username: IvanOsijek

Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:11 pm

Henor wrote:Why do people think that you can get drunk with beers... Its too fucking hard, you have to drink more than 6-7 litters of beer to get drunk.
Me personally can't even drink 4 litters of water, now imagine how hard is with beer ._. ! I rarely drink alcohol and I don't recommend you to get drunk just to forget a whore that doesn't love you. You'll find tons of girls, if you don't, come to Kosovo I'll try help you out xD.
What kind of shit beer do they sell in Kosovo o.O? 6-7 litters? what is it a radler? xD Are we talking about 0.5L with 5% alcohol ?
Part of The Sopranos
Private Medic
400 000 $ /rob enthusiast
Axl_Rose
High Rollin' Clucker

Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:57 am

Normal size beer,4% alcohol.
Edward
High Rollin' Clucker
KCNR Username: Clucky

Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:47 am

Axl you're a disrespectful piece of shit, you come to a topic like this and spend six pages talking about how you are cool and drink beer. Take a rope, make a knot and try it.

SWAT Commander
KCNR Username: [Rw]Joel

Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:09 pm

Edward wrote:Input from someone studying psychology I guess.

I suffered from depression a few years back and because of that I had to stop seeing a girl I was very close with, and it took me a long time to get over it. Now your situation is obviously different, but based on your description you are quite similar to me in a sense that you easily get emotionally attached to other people, maybe due to you not having that many close relationships. That's where it goes wrong for most of the people replying in this thread: you have a different way of handling the relationships and while breaking up with someone you've been dating for a long time (two years is a long time at that age) always hurts, it's easier for some people to get over them. I'm not even going to question Axl's point about getting drunk because it does help some people get over breakups. Those people probably were not that attached to the person in the first place.

Finding something else to do is the right thing to do, that I'll agree with. Be it spending time with friends or finding a new hobby, anything that gives you something else to think about helps. Talk to your friends about it if you have a close friend to talk with. It's a proven fact that women get over breakups faster largely due to the fact that talking about such things is often considered an "unmanly" thing to do. Even doing so with someone you only know from the Internet if you don't have a very good friend to talk with.

This hint is biased because music is my passion, but doing the opposite of getting out of comfort zone and listening to happy and uplifting music helps as well. Stay away from the depressing songs. Music activates parts of your brain that help you get the much-needed feeling of joy and positivity.

Also, don't start hating that girl because you two broke up. Henor's comment about "the whore that doesn't love you" made me want to say this. She's most likely sad as well, things went the way they went, let it be. I hate how so many react with anger after breakups, it's like saying "I never loved you anyway."

I hope I helped you.
Thank you! This is something that relates to me a lot.
However personally deep inside my heart it'll take a lonnggggg time to get used to this.
I've already got used to the pain of seeing her so I guess Im okay?
Pilot of the Year 2016

Media Content Creator of the Year 2016

Special thanks to Ragnarok who created this signature
Spoiler!
Dj_Ozzy
Big Clucker
KCNR Username: Dj_Ozzy

Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:47 pm

Edward wrote:This hint is biased because music is my passion, but doing the opposite of getting out of comfort zone and listening to happy and uplifting music helps as well. Stay away from the depressing songs. Music activates parts of your brain that help you get the much-needed feeling of joy and positivity.
Well , I can confirm this because I'm playing bass and classic guitar and all I can say is that's the best way to relax myself (probably for Clucky too) . It's just the feeling where your mind goes somewhere else and all your worries goes aways . Alcohol helps too but it wont always be so great when you get drunk.

For those who can drink 6-7 beers (0.5L 5%alcohol) and stay sober are bunch of liers and trying to "show off" as Rag said .
Henor wrote:Lol.. kiddo smoking weed doesn't make you an expert either ;) . He is 15 not 45, his life is not fucked up. He is just feeling sad for a girl that he loved. Its normal and okay.
And sorry you lost your bet, I can stay steady after drinking 6 beers. And I bet you can too, I'm happy for you. Big achievement.
Yes , it doesn't make me and expert and if you think I'm just a "kiddo smokin weed" you're downright wrong , you don't even know who am I and what things I passed in my life (I wont discuss my personal life here) . Considering he's 15 some people should help him because he might fell in depresion , it's not just "normal and okay" because my close friend was in almost same situation like him. Ofc you can stand steady after 6 beers , I was just reffering to the things that people show off in that way .
Henor wrote:EDIT: @edward, yee it was a bit bad, i judged without knowing the situation between them. But as threshold said these kids are making me puke, trying to make him feel better by showing off that they can smoke and drink lol. And 95 % of them are under 18.
Well , I said I was stoner right? Does that make me a retard or a person to encourage other people to use it? I never said something like "Go smoke some weed bruh , it's good for you" (actually I said it to MS but that was just a joke because he knows why I told him that) .
nightday wrote:Noope Player Cops Shoting Clivins Make Cops Shootings Clivins Cops
Axl_Rose
High Rollin' Clucker

Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:43 pm

Henor does Cocaine :>
[Rw]Joel
SWAT Commander
KCNR Username: [Rw]Joel

Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:10 pm

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=9641 go to this forum if u wanna talk about such stuff...

No I wont take drugs ever nor am I planning to take any alcoholic drinks anymore.
Pilot of the Year 2016

Media Content Creator of the Year 2016

Special thanks to Ragnarok who created this signature
Spoiler!