[Rw]Joel being inactive in game

Want to introduce yourself? or say goodbye? Post here!
[Rw]Joel
SWAT Commander
KCNR Username: [Rw]Joel

Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:47 pm

Bitch please how did this move so off topic.
Pilot of the Year 2016

Media Content Creator of the Year 2016

Special thanks to Ragnarok who created this signature
Spoiler!
Dj_Ozzy
Big Clucker
KCNR Username: Dj_Ozzy

Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:29 pm

[Rw]Joel wrote:Bitch please how did this move so off topic.
Actually it didn't , this whole "show" was actually faced in direction to make you feel better , but it seems not everyone thinks what's best to you.Also if you're really 15 then it's not best thing to go and drink as much as you can (I didn't know you were 15 lel) . Just don't get drunk af and don't listen to Thresh . Enjoy while you can and I wish you luck since I don't have one.
nightday wrote:Noope Player Cops Shoting Clivins Make Cops Shootings Clivins Cops
Threshold
The Cluckin' Godfather
KCNR Username: Threshold
Loading…

Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:58 pm

Drank.
Image Image Image
Axl_Rose
High Rollin' Clucker
KCNR Username: Axl_Rose

Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:32 pm

Drink-Drank-Drunk...
Henor
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: Wolf_Haley

Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:52 pm

Why do people think that you can get drunk with beers... Its too fucking hard, you have to drink more than 6-7 litters of beer to get drunk.
Me personally can't even drink 4 litters of water, now imagine how hard is with beer ._. ! I rarely drink alcohol and I don't recommend you to get drunk just to forget a whore that doesn't love you. You'll find tons of girls, if you don't, come to Kosovo I'll try help you out xD.
EX SWAT Commander
EX ADMIN
RETIRED
Dj_Ozzy
Big Clucker
KCNR Username: Dj_Ozzy

Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:05 pm

Henor wrote:I rarely drink alcohol and I don't recommend you to get drunk just to forget a whore that doesn't love you.
You've never been in his situation or any kind of thing when you feel fucked up . Don't talk shit if you don't need to . Also I bet you can't even drink 6 beers and stay steady on your feet . Conclusion : Don't talk shit bruh.
nightday wrote:Noope Player Cops Shoting Clivins Make Cops Shootings Clivins Cops
Edward
High Rollin' Clucker
KCNR Username: Clucky

Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:21 pm

Input from someone studying psychology I guess.

I suffered from depression a few years back and because of that I had to stop seeing a girl I was very close with, and it took me a long time to get over it. Now your situation is obviously different, but based on your description you are quite similar to me in a sense that you easily get emotionally attached to other people, maybe due to you not having that many close relationships. That's where it goes wrong for most of the people replying in this thread: you have a different way of handling the relationships and while breaking up with someone you've been dating for a long time (two years is a long time at that age) always hurts, it's easier for some people to get over them. I'm not even going to question Axl's point about getting drunk because it does help some people get over breakups. Those people probably were not that attached to the person in the first place.

Finding something else to do is the right thing to do, that I'll agree with. Be it spending time with friends or finding a new hobby, anything that gives you something else to think about helps. Talk to your friends about it if you have a close friend to talk with. It's a proven fact that women get over breakups faster largely due to the fact that talking about such things is often considered an "unmanly" thing to do. Even doing so with someone you only know from the Internet if you don't have a very good friend to talk with.

This hint is biased because music is my passion, but doing the opposite of getting out of comfort zone and listening to happy and uplifting music helps as well. Stay away from the depressing songs. Music activates parts of your brain that help you get the much-needed feeling of joy and positivity.

Also, don't start hating that girl because you two broke up. Henor's comment about "the whore that doesn't love you" made me want to say this. She's most likely sad as well, things went the way they went, let it be. I hate how so many react with anger after breakups, it's like saying "I never loved you anyway."

I hope I helped you.

Henor
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: Wolf_Haley

Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:22 pm

Lol.. kiddo smoking weed doesn't make you an expert either ;) . He is 15 not 45, his life is not fucked up. He is just feeling sad for a girl that he loved. Its normal and okay.
And sorry you lost your bet, I can stay steady after drinking 6 beers. And I bet you can too, I'm happy for you. Big achievement.

EDIT:
@edward, yee it was a bit bad, i judged without knowing the situation between them. But as threshold said these kids are making me puke, trying to make him feel better by showing off that they can smoke and drink lol. And 95 % of them are under 18.
EX SWAT Commander
EX ADMIN
RETIRED
Axl_Rose
High Rollin' Clucker
KCNR Username: Axl_Rose

Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:27 pm

Actually if I drink 6 beers fast I get fucked up real fast lol.
Probbably cause of my weak immunity(is that spelled correct?) and I get fucked up immediately.
Seriously though,I cant control myself.I cant handle alcohol very good,but I like being drunk at nights.

Especially when your high and the moment your "high time" is about to end you just drink 2 fast shots to make it last more,I love it.
knookieboy
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: knookieboy

Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:48 pm

Lol you are fucked up after 6 beers?

i am starting to feel myself a bit typsy after 7beers

EJA wrote:
Are you blind ?
or you not having a Eyes ?
Spoiler!
Image I didn't copy this from Axl_Rose