Am Leaving Kcnr

Want to introduce yourself? or say goodbye? Post here!
Edward
High Rollin' Clucker
KCNR Username: Clucky

Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:08 pm

Uhhhhhhhh.

I am not an admin.

Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:19 pm

Ragnarokk wrote:
Aztec.is back wrote:
Bulletproofe wrote:
Reh123 wrote:You're calling others immature, while you're the one immature, just shut the fuck up lol.
+1
Why The Fuck you put '+1'?
Because he agrees with Rehs comment :D
Thanks for explaining him to me,if i would've started explaining to him,you would see a whole load of shitfucking text,thanks again.
Dailhousie
Big Clucker
KCNR Username: Dailhousie

Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:21 pm

iSmokezU wrote:
Spoiler!
Dailhousie wrote:
Pharmacist wrote: ....anywys Torque,threshold should be replaced with Timeless n ismokezu....
Lol, Torque is the type of admin we need, who does not jails on getting pissed off. Timeless is surely a good player but not an admin type. iSmokezU as an admin was a joke, right?
SON TORQUE RAGE BANNED ME FOR AIMBOTTING LMFAOOOOOOOO :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :P

And i actually know a lot about the server... I just take advantage of a certain factor and don't really care much : \....Son if i wanted admin all i had to do was be serious and actually play the server with reason....I only play to get a laugh and socialize with my friends on it...I have been playing since 2012 and im at cop rank 6 with 1.7k score.... Do i look like i am serious about playing the server? elleleel DO I LOOK LIKE I WANT ADMIN SON? SUCK MY BALLS DON'T MAKE ME SEE U IN GAME. DISRESPECTFUL LITTLE BITCH....
Dailhousie wrote: iSmokezU as an admin was a joke, right?
bleh....i got work i aint got time for u....
I know you play kcnr just for fun, not for admin status. I did not say that you cannot become admin ever, or anything. But how you play this server clearly tells that you don't wanna be an admin here, neither can you be one with how you've played till now. You should be yelling at Pharmacist for being stupid, not us. Even you admit that the way you've played kcnr is not the way an admin does so my point is valid. No need to flame -__-
iSmokezU wrote:DON'T MAKE ME SEE U IN GAME.
Lol, was that a threat over a simple sentence that did not insult you in any way? Btw, now i'll make sure you see me in-game.

You'll always find me against the majority.
Axl_Rose
High Rollin' Clucker
KCNR Username: Axl_Rose

Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:55 pm

and all of u tryna speak fluent so u wish u wanna be admins....
People aint stupdi(well some).-thugAxl
Threshold
The Cluckin' Godfather
KCNR Username: Threshold
Loading…

Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:27 am

iSmokezU wrote:The rest abuse and make their own rules.
Punish from what their friend's say....
If not they that they hardly know the rules and punish unfairly.
I have seen this and experienced this...
I'v seen admins tped to arrest player, rejoin turf wars, break rules then say its not a rule, tp to avoid death, go admin mode to avoid death then kill the player, jail players for invalidd reasons...banend players for invalid reasons...invalid mutes... flame at players...I'VE SEEN THIS ...THIS IS NOT EVEN WHAT I'VE EXPERIENCED...Kar u should keep more eye on your staff son.
But not a single screenshot to back yourself up... am I right? You hate me because I punish you for RDM, and harshly too. All this "I don't care if they punish me, I still respect them" is bullshit. You want to play the server your way which is completely against the server rules, but you don't care. The fact is, you DO deserve a permanent ban because you don't get anything through your small, ignorant skull. I'll make sure your next rulebreak isn't as "fun" as your previous ones...
Image Image Image
Scottish_Monkey
Gangsta Clucker

Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:46 am

Annnnndd locked.

Good talk guys.
Bruce_Bond
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: Bruce_Bond / Dark

Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:48 pm

glub glub?
johnyenglish wrote:I Had A Dream To Become SWAT When I Woke Up Peter Already Banned Me From SWAT.
SWAT FTO / Server Adniggistrator / Batman