So long..

Want to introduce yourself? or say goodbye? Post here!
Ragna
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: Ragna

Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:43 pm

First of all ,I'm not leaving forever ,I just don't know how long it will be ,maybe I'll join once in a while...

I'm mentaly "unbstable" for about 5 years (not crazy or anything :P ) PTSP,Anxiety,Panic Attacks,Depression,well you could all that put in PTSP but just so you could understand, and it's killing my "fun" ,I got a new pc and thought I'll be playing "24/7" but about 2 weeks ago it kicked in,I had it partly under control before that ,went to sleep and woke up grasping for air (7x the same night) and my panic attacks started,I don't even know why I'm writing this ,I guess it's good for me to let it out..

Well,anyway ,have fun playing and see you someday :)

(Axl,PM me)
**Ragna**
**Part from
Majestic 12**
**From Bosnia and Herzegovina**

**Newcomer of the Year 2015**
**Deluxe Donator**

U SUX NONAME
[/size][/color]
Kent
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: kent_BoBo

Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:51 pm

I know this and I experience a lot of this as well, depression is a hell of a thing and can lead to many stupid things you would normally never do, like attempted suicide, I've been there, a couple of times. living in a small island does not help.

For me what helps mostly is the fact that I am stoned usually 24/7 (I'm not pushing you to try weed and I am most defiantly not saying it would help you as many people experience it differently, Like I knew a guy who literally went insane after 1 joint and had to be put in an asylum) also just getting away from what you've come to know, explore go to new places.

Depression and more can often come from the person being unhappy with his surroundings without really noticing and wont notice until shown something else.

Hope everything works out for you and if you need something you can talk to me, I've gone through this shit and am just barely climbing out, My mom has schizophrenia, and probably me too. enjoy what the future holds for you and don't let anyone drag you down with them!

one last thing, how old are you?
I'm so stoned I don't remember what I said in the beginning of this sentence.
Yezpahr wrote:You're a young, blind, antfucking, down syndrome faggot, fucked in the anus by your own uncle. Geez, grow the fuck up you boner biting bastard.
Ragna
Gangsta Clucker

Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:04 pm

kent_BoBo wrote:I know this and I experience a lot of this as well, depression is a hell of a thing and can lead to many stupid things you would normally never do, like attempted suicide, I've been there, a couple of times. living in a small island does not help.

For me what helps mostly is the fact that I am stoned usually 24/7 (I'm not pushing you to try weed and I am most defiantly not saying it would help you as many people experience it differently, Like I knew a guy who literally went insane after 1 joint and had to be put in an asylum) also just getting away from what you've come to know, explore go to new places.

Depression and more can often come from the person being unhappy with his surroundings without really noticing and wont notice until shown something else.

Hope everything works out for you and if you need something you can talk to me, I've gone through this shit and am just barely climbing out, My mom has schizophrenia, and probably me too. enjoy what the future holds for you and don't let anyone drag you down with them!

one last thing, how old are you?
I smoked weed ,but here we have a weed shortage ,you just can't find quality weed or even real weed ,every shit they're selling is SYNTHETIC :/ And it's better to just go kill yourself then smoke this synthetic shit (I smoked once ,worst experience ever)

I was involved in some RL random death match (lol) I wasn't the shooter nor did I belong to them ,I was one of the victims ,since then I got hate messages from some people ,like "you'll end up like your friend" ,but that was 5 years ago and nothing happend ,I believe some "friends" were freaking me out..and there it all started

Anyway I went outside and everything was fine ,then suddenly I stopped ,and only go if I need some stuff in the city,I went yersterday to a friends house and had a freaking panick attack out of nowhere and decided I need to change my life or I'll end up living my whole life in my house,today I got some meds they really did help me with my problem were I felt detached from my surrounding in matter of hours and calmed me ,but still they are only temporary meds untill my neuropsychiatrist comes back from vacation and prescribes me my theraphy. And I don't want to live my life on meds,once I'm better I'll reduce them and go with some herbal therapy :)

I'm 24.
**Ragna**
**Part from
Majestic 12**

**Deluxe Donator**

U SUX NONAME
[/size][/color]
Antman
Newbie Chick
KCNR Username: Usman

Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:27 am

Dude get better soon I'll miss ya so much and finding those Horse shoe Together, lol. I just want you back.
Regards, Usman.
IvanOsijek
Big Clucker
KCNR Username: IvanOsijek

Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:43 am

cya man :(

vidimo se
Part of The Sopranos
Private Medic
400 000 $ /rob enthusiast
Ragna
Gangsta Clucker

Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:32 pm

Well it starts again ,I'm fighting it ,the worst part is the dizzines and lightheadedness,the panic attacks...and I have trouble breathing

That's why I won't play for long ,I guess springs brings out my disorders much more
**Ragna**
**Part from
Majestic 12**

**Deluxe Donator**

U SUX NONAME
[/size][/color]
Thorn
Big Clucker
KCNR Username: Usman

Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:54 pm

NUUUU YOU CAN'T LEAVE US ALONEEEEEEEEEE
MAN, KEEP IN TOUCH OR I WILL KILL YOU!!!
I WILL FUCKING MISS YOU, talk to me somewhere private.
..I'm a Barbie girl in a Barbie world..
iEatGroceries
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: iEatGroceries

Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:15 pm

Stay safe and get well soon! Will be there for you when you're back :D
~~~MEMBER OF CLUCKYMINATI~~~
~~~INDIAN~~~
ImageImage
Aztec.is back
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: Aztec.

Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:27 pm

Stay safe and get well soon will miss you!
How do you know you are not a patient
Dj_Ozzy
Big Clucker
KCNR Username: Dj_Ozzy

Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:41 pm

Ragna wrote:I smoked weed ,but here we have a weed shortage ,you just can't find quality weed or even real weed ,every shit they're selling is SYNTHETIC :/ And it's better to just go kill yourself then smoke this synthetic shit (I smoked once ,worst experience ever)
I can confirm the weed shortage (same as in Croatia) and the syntethic weed , it's pure shit and I had the same experience as Rag (worst ever , never did it again) . I wanted to say that Rag should take medical marijuana (with high percent of CBD instead of THC) but then we step in the side of Balkan and you figure there is no medical nor any kind of quality marijuana . Maybe the best part would be if he bought seeds of medical plants and try growing it at home and hope that it will help . Staying on meds isn't the best way to deal with it . It's sad to hear something like this :cry:

Sritno brate
nightday wrote:Noope Player Cops Shoting Clivins Make Cops Shootings Clivins Cops