I'm leaving.

Want to introduce yourself? or say goodbye? Post here!
tiiggy
Clucker

Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:04 pm

Hey Guys,

The title says almost everything. As much as I would want to continue playing KCNR, I can't. I'd have to complete my studies first. This coming 2 years of my life is very crucial to me, as it will determine how my future will turn out. I have been studying in a junior college (some of you call it pre-university) for at least 6 months now, and the curriculum is really tight. Thus, I've been neglecting my school work quite a bit. In order for me to achieve my academic goals, it is about time I start realising what my priorities are in life.

Therefore, I've decided to finally leave KCNR. However, don't be disheartened as I'll come in once every few months just to see how the server is progressing. I may or may not come back after my A level's (The most important exam that I'll have to take next year end).

There was never a dull moment here in KCNR. It is the best SAMP server that I've ever played (longest too). Kar is constantly trying his best to upgrade the server so that you guys would have an enjoyable time in KCNR, and you should be thankful for that. I have never once felt that an update has made the server worse off than before, so quit saying that you miss the old Lvcnr/Kcnr if you have those thoughts in you.

Here comes the main reason as to why I've stayed in KCNR ever since 2011. The community. The players in KCNR are always so fun to play with. From iDesha_4 and Timez, to Seven5ins, and now to Wolf_Haley and ElectronX. Although there are rule breakers from time to time, you should not let them get to you and let it ruin your in-game experience.

Players who complain loads about admins, you guys have to understand that the admins are players/humans too. You come into KCNR to have a fun time, so does the admins. They are not here to only keep order in the game.

Last but not least here is a list of people that I'd like to thank:
Kar (For creating KCNR)
Edmundxx (My irl brother for introducing lvcnr to me)
Ryanlml (My irl cousin for playing with me all the time)
Torque/SkL (For many reasons. He was the one who taught me the jump from panopticon to Sfap)
Threshold (For teaming up with me every time I play as a cop)
ElectronX (For always being a noob. Just so you know, I only call you noob for gags so don't get too hurt when I constantly call you that.)
Majestic 12 group members
The administration team
Every player in KCNR

I can go on and on about how great my experiences were it KCNR, but that would take me forever to type out. Thus, I'll have to stop here.
Thanks for having me here in KCNR :D . I hope that KCNR and its community will continue growing like it has always been.

Regards,
tiiggy
AMR
Big Clucker
KCNR Username: Jeriessh

Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:20 pm

i'll miiss you <3 bye
Cop Rank 9
Con Artist
Part From LvMafia
※✞✞✞※I'm Child Of Jesus Christ※✞✞✞※
EJA
Big Clucker
KCNR Username: EJA

Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:23 pm

Cya
Tiiggy
EJA wrote:They say i'm like a " Ghost ", i'm coming without introduce myself, and i'm gone without say a word about farewell . but i do exist before.
Kent
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: kent_BoBo

Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:50 pm

D'aww man cya dude and good luck with everything!

You will be missed bro.
I'm so stoned I don't remember what I said in the beginning of this sentence.
Yezpahr wrote:You're a young, blind, antfucking, down syndrome faggot, fucked in the anus by your own uncle. Geez, grow the fuck up you boner biting bastard.
Zenlex
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: Zenlex/ ElectronX

Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:59 pm

Bye tiiggy, good luck. :/
Kar
Site Admin
KCNR Username: Kar
Loading…

Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:00 pm

Goodluck.
wasay0029
Clucker
KCNR Username: Jackman

Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:01 pm

You'll come back, I hope. Anyways studies do come first, same for me. Hard days are coming. See you bro.
SpartanGladiator
Big Clucker
KCNR Username: SpartanGladiator

Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:04 pm

bye tiiggy :( , i'll miss our chases , good luck with ur studies
made by Vajankle
Ragna
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: Ragna

Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:07 pm

Take care, all the best in life!
**Ragna**