I need a break

Want to introduce yourself? or say goodbye? Post here!
Kent
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: kent_BoBo

Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:13 pm

Lol yeah Threshold guess I would be in a worse place!
I do not really understand this kit-kat joke..

What I mean with a break is, I need a vacation from everything, or just simply start off new somewhere, I cannot take this fucking place much longer!

I need to get of this fucking tiny island south of the tiny island and get somewhere nice! where I don't have to deal with these people, theses accusations, my dead beat father, my insane mother and just people in general.

And to be honest I don't see that happening soon, So I have no idea what is going to happen really.

Oh and for breaking probation I might be going to jail for 6 years in the near future.
I'm so stoned I don't remember what I said in the beginning of this sentence.
Yezpahr wrote:You're a young, blind, antfucking, down syndrome faggot, fucked in the anus by your own uncle. Geez, grow the fuck up you boner biting bastard.
Ragna
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: Ragna

Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:53 pm

**Ragna**
**Part from
Majestic 12**
**From Bosnia and Herzegovina**

**Newcomer of the Year 2015**
**Deluxe Donator**

U SUX NONAME
[/size][/color]
Kent
Gangsta Clucker

Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:33 pm

Explains a lot, I do not watch TV, EVER!
Yezpahr wrote:You're a young, blind, antfucking, down syndrome faggot, fucked in the anus by your own uncle. Geez, grow the fuck up you boner biting bastard.
Axl_Rose
High Rollin' Clucker
KCNR Username: Axl_Rose

Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:50 pm

Dude,leave the country.You dont wanna go to jail man.
I read this long time ago and more than 70% of jail's are fulled with poeple who desire to rape you,and if you dont obey, than ..
Newspaper "Gabriel was found dead". As for a good life,there aint no good life here.Earth SUCKSS !!
Threshold
The Cluckin' Godfather
KCNR Username: Threshold
Loading…

Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:29 pm

I need to get of this fucking tiny island south of the tiny island and get somewhere nice!
Looool, that was funny. Come to Australia! :D

Also, I think an Icelandic prison has got to be like the nicest prison on Earth. How many people can say "God, Icelandic people are such assholes"? Not many. No but seriously, I think you'd like it here :D
Image Image Image
Kent
Gangsta Clucker

Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:06 pm

Threshold wrote:
I need to get of this fucking tiny island south of the tiny island and get somewhere nice!
Looool, that was funny. Come to Australia! :D

Also, I think an Icelandic prison has got to be like the nicest prison on Earth. How many people can say "God, Icelandic people are such assholes"? Not many. No but seriously, I think you'd like it here :D
Interesting thoughts there(MY THOUGHTS :O) Icelandic prisons are nothing like prisons in pretty much anywhere else, there are about 2 people murdered pr. 5 years here! You can have your computer and even wifi in prison, you make money while you are in there and it still would suck.

I also have thought about where in the world I would most likely like it would be Australia but ofc there are a few downsides to it, mostly the fact that here in Iceland we don't have to deal with animals or creatures that can harm you or kill you! only dangerous animals here are the cops!

I at least need to get out of this country for a few months, got a job offer in Norway, I would leave in September then and be for about 3-6 months.

Now I have written to much and I shall roll a joint!
Threshold
The Cluckin' Godfather
KCNR Username: Threshold
Loading…

Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:04 am

Don't let the movies and Americans get to your head! The only animals I see every day are my cat, my dog and the fucking birds that keep slamming into my windows. As long as you don't go walking into some random bush with really long grass, you'll probably be fine.

But the stoners per capita in Australia are actually very high. (No pun intended)
Image Image Image
AMR
Big Clucker
KCNR Username: Jeriessh

Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:06 pm

Cya bro <3
Cop Rank 9
Con Artist
Part From LvMafia
※✞✞✞※I'm Child Of Jesus Christ※✞✞✞※
RaNi
Gangsta Clucker