farewell

Want to introduce yourself? or say goodbye? Post here!
umer33
Big Chick
Posts: 83
Joined: Wed May 13, 2015 5:44 am
KCNR Username: [M]umer33[M]

Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:26 pm

liar but i ll give u :D knookieboy u r also been banned mant time i ll give u 8 mil no money for micheal
User avatar
RaNi
Gangsta Clucker
Posts: 885
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:49 pm
KCNR Username: RaNi

Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:28 pm

Ok give me 5M and house bro
******RaNi******
**SWAT Captain**
**MJ12 MEMBER**
EJA wrote:
Are you blind ?
or you not having a Eyes ?
MaT_Tide wrote:Ingame Name:MaT_
Time/Date: tomorrow
Why did you get banned / & Reason?: noreload
Zenlex
Gangsta Clucker
Posts: 835
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:08 pm
KCNR Username: Zenlex/ ElectronX

Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:31 pm

Can I have some money as well? :D

Anyways, farewell.
User avatar
Threshold
The Cluckin' Godfather
Posts: 8263
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:48 am
KCNR Username: Threshold
Location: 30 Minutes From Spoon's House, Australia
Contact:
Threshold’s avatar
Loading…

Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:52 pm

Sorry, I'm just really confused. Is '.l.' meant to be the representation of a penis, or the middle finger? I really can't tell from the context that you use it. I mean when you say: "To admins .l.", but then you go on to say "suck my .l."

I don't really care about anything else that you have to say, but this one in particular is really getting on my nerves. I mean, if it was the middle finger, why do you only have 3 characters that represent a hand? I mean, there are 4 fingers and a thumb on an average hand, not 3. Am I right?
Image Image Image
lma
Big Clucker
Posts: 304
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:25 am
KCNR Username: No longer.

Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:02 pm

Micheal_Saxton wrote:Oh and, can I have your money? I'm the poorest motherfucker in the whole server. xD
\
you the richest motherfucker here!. go make some duels homo xD
L M A

l= law of enforcement

M=monster
A=Awesome
umer33
Big Chick
Posts: 83
Joined: Wed May 13, 2015 5:44 am
KCNR Username: [M]umer33[M]

Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:03 pm

you want middle finger or penis your choice.....both go up ur ass to your g spot [google male g spot now] :D @threshold
lma
Big Clucker
Posts: 304
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:25 am
KCNR Username: No longer.

Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:24 pm

umer33 wrote:liar but i ll give u :D knookieboy u r also been banned mant time i ll give u 8 mil no money for micheal
MUMMER GIMME ME 6M :D I LOVE YOU :d :D :o
L M A

l= law of enforcement

M=monster
A=Awesome
User avatar
Axl_Rose
High Rollin' Clucker
Posts: 3048
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:30 pm
KCNR Username: Axl_Rose
Location: Too far away to be seen.

Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:38 pm

lma wrote:
Micheal_Saxton wrote:Oh and, can I have your money? I'm the poorest motherfucker in the whole server. xD
\
you the richest motherfucker here!. go make some duels homo xD

Actually he's poor as HELL !!!
So just shut up IMA,where is ur Farewell ? We all thought you were gonna stay around a month and leave :/

Mumer you know how good I have been to you,I deserve something right ? Not much just around 10m .. ok ? lel
lma
Big Clucker
Posts: 304
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:25 am
KCNR Username: No longer.

Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:55 pm

Axl_Rose wrote:
lma wrote:
Micheal_Saxton wrote:Oh and, can I have your money? I'm the poorest motherfucker in the whole server. xD
\
you the richest motherfucker here!. go make some duels homo xD

Actually he's poor as HELL !!!
So just shut up IMA,where is ur Farewell ? We all thought you were gonna stay around a month and leave :/

Mumer you know how good I have been to you,I deserve something right ? Not much just around 10m .. ok ? lel
FUCK YOU
mummer you know we are friends also,. u in my group boy xD
L M A

l= law of enforcement

M=monster
A=Awesome
Roxanne
Gangsta Clucker
Posts: 1792
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:39 pm
KCNR Username: Roxanne

Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:56 pm

Omg, bunch of ass lickers. :D He will not distribute anything, as he's only going to get unbanned in 4 weeks. He will lose everything by that time. He's also forum banned for a month. Chill.
Image

:twisted:
Locked