Farewell KCNR

Want to introduce yourself? or say goodbye? Post here!
Reh__007
Clucker
KCNR Username: Reh_007

Fri May 15, 2015 9:25 pm

Hello. I'd like to say, I'm offically quitting Kars Cops and Robbers.

Why? I'm naturally getting bored, hated and many other things like that. And, a lot of people said, stuff among the lines 'When you leave, I'd be so happy'. Well, I hope I've made you happy. If you hated me, I'm extremely sorry, for why you hate me.

Every player on this server is great.
The admin team are awesome, even If I ranted, 'I FUCKING HATE YOU, BITCHES'.. or anything, I never mean't a single bit off it.

I'd love to be a new person, a fresh person, be friends with everyody, be liked by everybody. Some people, hate me because of my past, some because of my present, (It's called the present because it's a gift) <- Found it off the internet.

I've been here since 2011. I used to be a useless, stupid, retarded moron. I hacked, ranted, spammed, and still got unbanned. I never knew how fun the server actually was, all I liked doing was hacking back in the days. When I joined the server back, in 2013, I loved every bit off it, all the old players, the new players, until I started being a twat. I am extremely sorry, and I wish you guys could forgive me.

I will not join as any other name, play on this account, for maybe a long time? I do not know.
Oh and, I'm not going to start playing the next week, as some people do, they post a farewell, then start playing again. I will not do that.

I've enjoyed my time here immensely. And, it's time for me too go, and let everybodys hatred towards me go.
Like I said, I am extremely sorry, for absolutley everything, and I hope you guys can forgive me.

Peace out, KCNR.
tiiggy
Clucker

Fri May 15, 2015 9:48 pm

Bye
NoName
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: NoName/Secret

Fri May 15, 2015 11:01 pm

we'll see you soon in the server again. so cya later
Death: Henor(18) Died (Torso). Killed By: NoName(23) (Listend to NoName's awesome Rock music).
Credits to Foxes.
U SUX RAGNA.
Source
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: James

Fri May 15, 2015 11:22 pm

You're high right? Lol shut up and play Fgt
ErionnIstreffii
Big Clucker

Sat May 16, 2015 6:32 pm

Bye Man it was nice playing with you :)
Zenlex
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: Zenlex/ ElectronX

Sat May 16, 2015 7:00 pm

Bye Reh.
Grapist
Big Clucker
KCNR Username: Grapist

Sun May 17, 2015 8:36 am

I hate you, people hate me, I don't care, the world keeps on spinning. But to be honest, you've been a random asshole to me in a way that even I haven't to other random people, and for that, I thank you. However, quitting because people don't like you because you've been an asshole? Now you're just being a pussy and making an ass out of yourself even more. Want to have more friends? Be nice to people (but not EJA, he might try to hook up with you). That being said, do what you want. I'm going to keep doing what I want, and as a result, I'm not going to be very active myself.
Peter wrote: A lot of Egyptian players are horrible because they break a ton of rules
Bamboo
Clucker
KCNR Username: Bamboo

Sun May 17, 2015 9:48 am

T_T I miss you~!
What do pandas eat?
Sexton
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: Sexton

Sun May 17, 2015 10:21 am

Never liked you anyway. This makes me happy. goodbye.
wasay0029
Clucker
KCNR Username: Jackman

Mon May 18, 2015 8:12 am

Micheal_Saxton wrote:Never liked you anyway. This makes me happy. goodbye.
You friggin moron :P..
Anyways Reh.. knew you by your C Bug that day.. nice playing here. Bye! *waves* *handkerchiefs*