The Mafia Boss turned Army Boss is BACK!

Want to introduce yourself? or say goodbye? Post here!
Detirio
Newbie Chick
KCNR Username: Detirio

Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:44 am

Detirio here!

A player from about 5 years ago who tore up the streets of Las Venturas by way of Hydra and P.I.T Maneuvers when I had 200 ping because of horrid internet from the country. I admit I never thought of coming back until I saw a post of SA-MP with its new revamped features.

In the past I was one of Dustin's goons having an administration position and I left during the merger between another server because I felt left out and honestly uncomfortable working with other new admins from Kar's old server. They relegated my position and it solidified my leaving of the past however if whoever did that didn't do that who knows I might be the old guy in the server who grew up with it.

My previous achievements in the server was being initiated as an [MF] officer by Hydra ace Roberts(I forgot his full user) then once I had like a thousand points I immediately switched to S.W.A.T because I felt the people catching the robbers are incompetent so I tazed a few of would be robbers when they were yellow and got points because of that. There was a seething rivalry between me and the Mafia so I joined the army and fought with them day in and day out. I am proud to say that I had the hate of all the robbers back then and I banned a few hackers who teleported right by my intimate space.

Anyway I'd like to reach out to all the people who played 5 years ago and please let me know if there is one of you still around here as I'd like to become well-versed in the world of KCNR. I will be one of the regulars from here on out so watch out noob robbers :)

DET THE CLUCK OUT!
axe_pidy
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: axe_pidy

Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:07 am

wow! people from 5 YEARS backs are coming back!

Honestly, i don't know you. And i've been playing here for 3 years now and i feel like a kid now.
Anyways, Welcome Back and Enjoy your Stay at the new KCNR!
This is a Signature
Detirio
Newbie Chick
KCNR Username: Detirio

Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:13 am

That's right oh crap I'm not that old yet I just reached my 20's please don't call me old. please don't I'll have a crisis LOL.

anyway it's good you've stayed for 3 years in a fine ass server such as this one. I was only in the serv for like a year and a few months so yeah I was a retard back then because I didn't like the change and probably that change was for the better. I only recall Kar, Dustin, Peter as the admins though. I forgot the rest but I'll surely like a warm welcome when I go online hours from now :)

DET THE CLUCK OUT!
Reh__007
Clucker
KCNR Username: Reh_007

Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:43 am

I've been here since 2011 :D.

Welcome back.
Grube
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: Grube

Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:11 am

Hey welcome back to KCNR
Mr.JOba wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:47 am -1 I used it because of the fucking hackers , cheaters like Grube.
SWAT Private
Police Rank - 18 (Army) Major General
VeToX
Big Chick
KCNR Username: VeToX

Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:00 am

axe_pidy wrote:wow! people from 5 YEARS backs are coming back!

Honestly, i don't know you. And i've been playing here for 3 years now and i feel like a kid now.
Anyways, Welcome Back and Enjoy your Stay at the new KCNR!
I'm Back
knookieboy
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: knookieboy

Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:45 am

Even when you are a old player who returns,

You still get a rape as welcome

wb

EJA wrote:
Are you blind ?
or you not having a Eyes ?
Spoiler!
Image I didn't copy this from Axl_Rose
Peter
The Cluckin' Godfather
KCNR Username: Peter

Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:31 am

5 years ago it was ECNR. Therefore you are wrong. What you are referencing is 4 years ago.

Want your own statistics counter? Look right here: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1216
(Feature) introduction topic: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=28493
__EriKseL__
Big Clucker
KCNR Username: __EriKseL__

Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:02 pm

Welcome back !
Danish
Clucker
KCNR Username: Danish

Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:48 pm

Welcome back! =D
Mr.Samuel wrote: What did you do before you got banned, be as exact and detailed as possible:i Cried For a Long Time :(