I Have A Dream

Want to introduce yourself? or say goodbye? Post here!
Edward
High Rollin' Clucker
KCNR Username: Clucky

Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:33 pm

This is not an introduction nor a farewell. This is pointing the obvious and giving you a heads up on what's going on.

I have said that I won't leave as long as the community exists and lives. That's a promise I am still planning to keep, but as you may have seen, games are not on top of my priority list. I study psychology, which is taking most of my time - I don't have the same attitude as some other people here; I can jump over the bar with less effort, but I don't want to survive, I want to survive and evolve. I take studying seriously. So, most of my week consists of reading, writing and attending all sorts of things. When I have time, I concentrate on frisbee golf which I'm playing with Finnish Championship level players. On top of that, the true love of my life, music, plays an important role, too. I am very pleased to tell you I've recently signed a contract with a small record company. You may understand better why I visit the server so rarely - it used to be once a week, now it's once or twice a month.

Sooner or later this is going to start affecting my position in the administration team, and I'm perfectly fine with it. I've reached a status here that allows me to be here like this without getting kicked right away, but let's face it, when I am here, I do the thing I do best: use my creativity, make events, entertain people. I am not always doing my administration job so well, but I feel like I have been able to contribute to the server my own way.

The chicken ain't going anywhere, but it has lots of eggs to lay.

Big Clucker
KCNR Username: IvanOsijek

Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:38 pm

Clucky! You don't have to come often, but keep up the great work when you do :D
You are the servers main mascot! The king of Cluckin' Bell!
Long live the Chicken!
Don't you dare leaving ! :P
Part of The Sopranos
Private Medic
400 000 $ /rob enthusiast
RoniN
Big Chick
KCNR Username: [email protected]

Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:56 pm

Clucky you are legend!
Your life and future is life is always first, you did a lot for this server you deserve to focus on your life.
Congratulations on signing contract. My true love is music aswell, what you play? I never heard or saw you saying it.
\m/ Rock n Roll forever! \m/
Edward
High Rollin' Clucker
KCNR Username: Clucky

Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:08 pm

Electropop, but I like to try different things.

vitaliy
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: vitaliy

Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:21 pm

Hey chicken, dont you even think about leaving soon! I'LL EAT YOU IF YOU DO! Or i might aswell drop you in a KFC :3 But anyway, i dont think anyone would actually say that you dont do your job or etc, that wouldnt be true anyways
CaRisMa
Big Clucker
KCNR Username: .CaRisMa.

Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:39 pm

Clucky for Hall Of Fame!
Congratulations on your contract signing with the record company and I hope you win the "Frisbi golf" game tournament / championship?

Good lucky in Psychology and the Rest of the studying.
K0mpleX
Voted 2014 #1 Shooter
Voted 2012 #1 MoneyBag Hunter
Anthony
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: Anthony

Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:30 pm

Clucky not sure if this is a troll or serious post, I've known you for a long time and still cannot tell if that chicken is serious or trolling... Anyways I hope your journey in the psychology studying isn't as hard as mine is. As for the record thing good luck on that. Knowing all this going on in your life will prove more difficult than you think. In my opinion you should just take a long needed break from doing the great job you have done here. You deserve it and need to do great. I wish you all the luck in all you do. Focus on school bruh

as for the people above. (love you all)

Police_force
High Rollin' Clucker
KCNR Username: Police_force

Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:57 pm

Having a dream is always a good thing, but you must keep on mind that

As a chicken, this is your future:

Source
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: James
Loading…

Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:40 pm

Good luck with your studies man, you do your job well(at least as far as I can see from). Never give up, do what you love.
Craze
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: Crazed

Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:03 am

Police_force wrote: As a chicken, this is your future:
According to my computer, you're saying that his future is an
:shock: Error 503 :shock:
LOko_BR wrote:SORRY TO MY ENGLISH I AM BRAZILIAN
I HAVE NOT MODS!
Lemonation wrote:I DONT HAVE MODS OR FUCKING ANY NAUGHTY FILES IN MY GTA SA FOLDER
Yezpahr wrote:LOL i didnt evade nowadays cuz i are illiterate dumb philippines bweeeeee kwkwkwkw