[Official] Satans Departure

Want to introduce yourself? or say goodbye? Post here!
Bruce_Bond
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: Bruce_Bond / Dark

Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:25 am

lmao
johnyenglish wrote:I Had A Dream To Become SWAT When I Woke Up Peter Already Banned Me From SWAT.
SWAT FTO / Server Adniggistrator / Batman
Danish
Clucker
KCNR Username: Danish

Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:57 pm

I seriously am gonna miss you Krypo :"( day by day only i get to know how much I'm missing you
I Love You So Much!!Gl wid ur life
Mr.Samuel wrote: What did you do before you got banned, be as exact and detailed as possible:i Cried For a Long Time :(
Trevor12515
Big Clucker
KCNR Username: Trevor12515

Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:08 pm

Danish wrote:I seriously am gonna miss you Krypo :"( day by day only i get to know how much I'm missing you
I Love You So Much!!Gl wid ur life
HA GAAAYYYY
Minaru
Big Clucker
KCNR Username: Minaru

Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:38 pm

Good bye.... Cya later :(

Last edited by Minaru on Sat Jun 24, 2014 10:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
xXZeusXx
Big Chick
KCNR Username: [ND]xXZeusXx

Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:55 pm

Bai my friend :D ur the best donator of server i have eva seen.. Will miss ya.. Tho i too dont go ingame XP bye friend good luck for ur future wife.... James <3 Sarah xD send me pic of yo baby boy :P lol
The Real Zeus!
[/u][/i][/b]

3rd Street Saints
[/u][/i][/b]

Turfs for ME are not a WAR! They are EXTINCTION! of the OPPOSITION!
[/u][/i][/b]
younq_weezii
Newbie Chick
KCNR Username: ZACK_YUHMADA

Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:27 am

BYE brooo I jope you come back to us :D
Spoiler!
*_Rank 8 Cop_*
*_Awesome Medic_*
*_Bloods Member_*
Satan
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: Satan

Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:19 am

@DARKNIGHT007 - That was Brummie Talk ! Keep Well Bruva

Hey Peeps,

Update: These days I am rather busy doing things in real life as I just became a 2nd in Command Chairman for a Media Company which distributes Laptops, PCs, Intercoms, Faxes, Media, Mobile Phones and all those sort of gadgets.

My life has been going up and up lately and i ain't doing bad at the moment (to those people who follow me on Facebook and keep up to date with my progress!).

I became a uncle today to my sisters baby and waiting to become another uncle in the next upcoming weeks when my brothers girlfriend has hers!
"Satan is the master distracter. He is always working to keep us off track in our walk with God."

"Satan ultimately represents rebellion."

"God is the Creator; Satan is the counterfeiter."!
Source
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: James
Loading…

Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:21 am

Satan wrote:@DARKNIGHT007 - That was Brummie Talk ! Keep Well Bruva

Hey Peeps,

Update: These days I am rather busy doing things in real life as I just became a 2nd in Command Chairman for a Media Company which distributes Laptops, PCs, Intercoms, Faxes, Media, Mobile Phones and all those sort of gadgets.

My life has been going up and up lately and i ain't doing bad at the moment (to those people who follow me on Facebook and keep up to date with my progress!).

I became a uncle today to my sisters baby and waiting to become another uncle in the next upcoming weeks when my brothers girlfriend has hers!
Gratz mf.
Satan
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: Satan

Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:25 am

@Jamess - Thanks very much as it's something I am really happy about

There are a few things that I ain't really happy about and one of those is what I displayed within the final moments of me departing from here as that shouldn't of really happened and now I am ready to call it quits from doing what I was once good at and move on.
"Satan is the master distracter. He is always working to keep us off track in our walk with God."

"Satan ultimately represents rebellion."

"God is the Creator; Satan is the counterfeiter."!
FwP
Big Clucker
KCNR Username: FwP
Loading…

Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:17 am

Satan wrote:@DARKNIGHT007 - That was Brummie Talk ! Keep Well Bruva

Hey Peeps,

Satan wrote:There are a few things that I ain't really happy about and one of those is what I displayed within the final moments of me departing from here as that shouldn't of really happened and now I am ready to call it quits from doing what I was once good at and move on.

gz m8 too sad you had to leave :(
I still miss the great moments we had on KCNR.
I think of our great moments every single day when I play SAMP.
It's just not the same anymore since a lot of people left :(.