[Official] Satans Departure

Want to introduce yourself? or say goodbye? Post here!
Satan
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: Satan

Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:01 am

Hello Everyone,

It has come to that decision that I had to make whether to stay or leave KCNR and I have decided to leave KCNR. One of my main priorities is that I want to spend more time with my girl and get my work done and hopefully start a family in the next upcoming months when I have settled down properly. Not all is lost though as I will stay active on IRC and I will pop on Teamspeak from time to time so that we can have a chat and a catchup.

The history of me on this server can go back to early as '2012' when I first joined the server on '29th January" with the name 'CrazyDriver' in which I must say was a very unique name to start off with and the times that name had ranging from 'Adminship' to 'SWAT' to other things well got me in trouble a fair few times as well until then I decided to change my name and my personalities and that is when 'Krypton' came in and I enjoyed the moments that I had on that name but then decided to change my name for my final month of playing and that name was of course 'Satan' in which had quite a impact and I will never forget the moments I've had with all the players from KCNR ranging from "Cop Team Working, SWAT Teaming, Civilian Robbing, Fishing, Swimming, Events, Causing Havoc and Many Other Things!

The great friends of KCNR

Kar - I will never forget the moment when you gave me a chance but I did blew it but allowed me to come back and things never changed from that moment

Peter - The one that gave me a 2nd chance and let me become apart of the KCNR Radio Management team!

Fuet - The one that gave me a hell of a time within SWAT

Clucky - My arch rival of event making and trying to out-beat each other, you will always be my #1 chicken!

aimandkill - The great moments that we had in the car and driving around and causing mayhem!

Threshold - One of my greatest friends i've ever had in KCNR, we may of had our ups and downs but you'll always be my friend !

Finduslax - I will never forget the 'Findupton' / 'Kryptslax' moments, especially when we used to go around in a Monster or crashing into each other and you going 'ow'

Torque - The one who has made me apart of his groups that i came apart of, help managed, robbed with and cop teamed!

duten - One of the best people in the world, i will never forget the fun moments that we had on the server and you and I will always be friends ! you are my #1 ducky!

PuRe - I will always miss you my PuRe Cake aka CherryCake as we've had some great moments in KCNR and I will never forget any of them!

knookieboy - I will never forget the moments when you kept spamming me to play the WC Experience songs !

axe_pidy - I will never forget the moments when you kept spamming me to play either 'Nyan Cat' or 'The Gag Quartet'

Jamess - My Pizzaman lover, we have had our good moments and bad moments but I won't ever forget you as the Pizza Lover!

Nedim_Ranger - One of the players that would actually come up to me and ask me to bet with them on Football games!

Trevor12515 - You will be my Trewhore !

Skillex - You will always be my Skillfag !

vitaliy - You will always be my slutaliy !

If your name isn't on the list don't worry I haven't forgot about you I just don't have time to write everyone's names down and give a little description as everyone who knew me on the server knew I respected them in a way that they knew I would !

That's it from me and have a great time on the server guys !

Bye For Now,

Satan!
"Satan is the master distracter. He is always working to keep us off track in our walk with God."

"Satan ultimately represents rebellion."

"God is the Creator; Satan is the counterfeiter."!
Edward
High Rollin' Clucker
KCNR Username: Clucky

Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:04 am

Welcome back!

knookieboy
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: knookieboy

Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:06 am

yeahh that was fun

i wont miss it that i spammed you about quizes and more xd

miss ya

have a great time, and we will see each other sometimes xd

EJA wrote:
Are you blind ?
or you not having a Eyes ?
Spoiler!
Image I didn't copy this from Axl_Rose
duten
Big Clucker

Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:18 am

It was fun getting to know you through the cyber world, and I will never forget our fun moments that we had. :)
I hope you can settle down and start a family and I wish you ALL LUCK in future with whatever you are gonna do.

Bye CrazyDriver, Krypton, Satan. You will be truly missed. :cry:
The one who follows the crowd will usually go no further than the crowd. The one who walks alone is likely to find himself in places no one has ever been before." -Albert Einstein

ShadowsStep7
Clucker

Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:39 am

Goodbye, hope your future is well :)
wolfdude64
KCNR Username: wolfdude64

Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:23 am

ShadowsStep7 wrote:
The great friends of KCNR
Ouch..
Loled.

Also I loled at this not sure how many times I've read this kind of post. It brings memories good and bad, bye bye and good luck
Kar
Site Admin
KCNR Username: Kar
Loading…

Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:28 am

lol

If you understand, congratulations.
ShadowsStep7
Clucker

Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:39 am

Kar wrote:If you understand, congratulations.
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=sccgb5&s=8#.U8NgTbFTvIW
Fuet
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: Fuet

Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:19 am

ShadowsStep7 wrote:
Kar wrote:If you understand, congratulations.
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=sccgb5&s=8#.U8NgTbFTvIW
/b/ is an unhealthy place to be, you see.
Anthony
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: Anthony

Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:38 am

I'm actually surprised after all the stuff I ever did for you I couldn't even get a message :'( fine! I hope your gf sits on your dick and breaks it!