Well, it's time.

Want to introduce yourself? or say goodbye? Post here!
CryteK
Big Clucker

Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:05 pm

I have been here since 2012 and I have made a lot of mistakes, friends and a lot of enemys. I am leaving because I want to get a life other than being on a fucking game most days. Ever since the beginning of this year, I have realized that KCNR is not going to be up forever and that I am wasting my time on it when I could be out with friends and family doing something fun and productive! My social communication skills have plummeted and my school grades have gone down. Here is a life lesson for all: don't waste your life playing on a game, it's not worth the consequences. You know what they say, "Everything not saved will be lost." Think about it. The way that I see that quote is if you don't save your life, it will be lost. If you don't save your friendships, they will be lost. You can go on and on about stuff with that quote but just think about it.

I'm just going to name out some of them people that I have met over the years and that I have the most respect for. Sorry I didn't include everybody, don't feel bad. The only people that I don't respect are Brandon_Lydon, DCTechNine, KingBT, PMH, Ak47, Usman, Moro and Mode.

Fuet - Trevor12515 - Skillex - LurkingSpirit - SkL - knookieboy -NoName - Jamess - Clucky - Finduslax - Peter
Yezpahr - Ryanlml - Kar - duten - Ashfordly - DARKNIGHT007 - Scottish_Monkey - P.S. BMW's suck
♥ Trevor12515 ♥
Ex - SWAT Lieutenant
duten
Big Clucker

Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:47 pm

I totally understand you CryteK.
Good luck with your life and whatever you are gonna do in the future and don't forget: Sweden will always be a little bit better than Norway :)

Bye CryteK, it's been nice knowing you in the "virtual world" :)
The one who follows the crowd will usually go no further than the crowd. The one who walks alone is likely to find himself in places no one has ever been before." -Albert Einstein

Yezpahr

Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:07 am

CryteK wrote:My social communication skills have plummeted and my school grades have gone down.
But your English skills have gone up, there was just 1 typo in your whole post 8-)
CryteK wrote:You know what they say, "Everything not saved will be lost." Think about it. The way that I see that quote is if you don't save your life, it will be lost. If you don't save your friendships, they will be lost.
That's why I sometimes ban a soul for several hours, that way he can go out and play (or go to bed and study, BenTen :lol: ).

I hope you can salvage your social skills and friendships. Hopefully it's not too late.

Good luck bro.
×*ׯ¯¯ Serial Rapist ¯¯¯¯×*×
×*ׯ¯¯¯ Pot head ¯¯¯¯¯¯×*×
×*ׯPart of The LvMafia¯×*×
ImageImage
God made the Dutch as the finishing touch.
Satan
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: Satan

Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:36 am

Have an enjoyful life in your future in whatever you decide to do !

Been fun teaming with you as a cop !

Bye and take care !
"Satan is the master distracter. He is always working to keep us off track in our walk with God."

"Satan ultimately represents rebellion."

"God is the Creator; Satan is the counterfeiter."!
Kenomixx12
Big Chick
KCNR Username: Kenomixx

Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:26 am

Cya my friend and good luck in life.
Scottish_Monkey
Gangsta Clucker

Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:06 am

CryteK wrote:P.S. BMW's suck
No, YOU SUCK.

Anyway, cya man.
Trevor12515
Big Clucker
KCNR Username: Trevor12515

Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:28 am

No, he's right.

Cya!
Strike
Clucker
KCNR Username: (cop)Daner_colo

Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:22 am

Cya and Good luck.
Ex- Swat Lieutenant in 2012
Veteran
El respeto se gana No se pide
PM|-|
Big Clucker
KCNR Username: PMH

Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:53 am

irony, u played server for 2 years and now telling others to leave it since it is a waste of tym.. LOOL!
Grapist
Big Clucker
KCNR Username: Grapist

Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:29 am

Yezpahr wrote:social skills and friendships
I had neither of those when I joined, neither of those when I left. 8-)
Peter wrote: A lot of Egyptian players are horrible because they break a ton of rules