Goodbye - Rajah/iBeatVans/NaZ

Want to introduce yourself? or say goodbye? Post here!
Satan
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: Satan

Fri May 23, 2014 7:48 am

Goodbye Rajah !!

Have a great summer vacation, just keep in touch with me and hope to see you around !
"Satan is the master distracter. He is always working to keep us off track in our walk with God."

"Satan ultimately represents rebellion."

"God is the Creator; Satan is the counterfeiter."!
CryteK
Big Clucker

Fri May 23, 2014 11:14 am

Bye fag, good luck with whatever you're going to do next. :)
♥ Trevor12515 ♥
Ex - SWAT Lieutenant
Yezpahr

Fri May 23, 2014 2:49 pm

Timeless wrote:
Yezpahr wrote:You two are kids and are telling me to grow up and leave a game behind?

You two need to grow up and start a life.
Seriously.

I have a life, I have a boyfriend, an actual job I don't share with you guys, a full-time job trying to keep my income (and that's just the stuff I don't share). I can afford weed, you guys ask money from your parents.

Stop trying to figure out how life works, YOU KIDS AREN'T EVEN MATURE YET.

And to think.... you guys think what rage is, you guys think to know how people are, who they are, what they do, what they think about and how their standard of living is.

Well, you guys don't know shit and less than that.
1. How does playing a game 24/7 start a life?
2. I never said you don't have a life i just quoted what rajah said so stop getting feelings.
3.I don't see how playing a game 24/7 creates employment and an income rate let alone a social life, I'm in college STUDYING i even got to work at our country's electrical office for the summer so really pls.
4.So stating my opinion determines if i have maturity or not now? maybe you should get the true meaning of Maturity cause based on your reply it says a lot. Its just persons stating their opinions on a game. Chill.
5. Of course i have to ask my parents for money i'm a teenager, not like I'm 26 and living in my parents basement
6. I guess the truth really hurts, KCNR needs help. I'm done with replying i have a life to continue peace.
[/size]

You haven't started a life yet, and you got the balls to disgrace others? You are still on this forum, you will still return to keep your SWAT status. As if SWAT status will get you anywhere, as if it is important not to lose it.

You're a retard.

Especially the part where you said I live in my parents basement, you have no intelligence if you are convinced of that. Timeless, you are officially done arguing if you bring up such intense lies and assumptions and accusations.

***EDIT***
And to think rajah fakes this farewell in it's entirety.
×*ׯ¯¯ Serial Rapist ¯¯¯¯×*×
×*ׯ¯¯¯ Pot head ¯¯¯¯¯¯×*×
×*ׯPart of The LvMafia¯×*×
ImageImage
God made the Dutch as the finishing touch.
Syed_
Clucker
KCNR Username: Syed_

Fri May 23, 2014 4:09 pm

I agree with Timeless and iBeatVans both. May I know the reason of your flame-full PM, Yez?
Nickel
Gangsta Clucker

Fri May 23, 2014 4:39 pm

Rajah wrote: My advice to anyone is to not play samp if you love life
^^^^^ Hypocrisy Hypocrisy Hypocrisy...
Rajah wrote:I mights return the future
tripfire22 wrote:i wanna report that intensionzz got me banned by mistake so u must jail him and give him a warning dont ban him he is a nice player
Edward
High Rollin' Clucker
KCNR Username: Clucky

Fri May 23, 2014 6:18 pm

Wow, a "get a life" -debate?
Newsflash, you all have a life.

It's not like stopping playing games is what everyone should do - not even something like what I did is what everyone should do. Few years ago my days consisted of going to the school, coming home and playing here the whole day. Hell, I almost stopped going to the school.

However, at some point I realised that I can't continue living like that. These days I rarely even use the computer. I spend time with my family, I'm playing frisbee golf with the professionals and I write and do songs. I occasionally work at a kindergarten and study psychology. I have a girlfriend and I spend time with her. Yet I still play here on weekends and it's more likely that KCnR dies before I leave this server. I don't have to quit the whole game to enjoy life.

I must admit that the younger players here often sound more mature than the older ones. I even wonder how some of you claim to have a girl- or a boyfriend, but you spend most of your days here? Some of the older guys bragging here how they are old, how they earn their own money, how they use alcohol and weed. I am not a saint, but when compared to some of you, I feel like I'm Gandhi.

Clucker
KCNR Username: Syed_

Fri May 23, 2014 6:38 pm

Clucky wrote:Gandhi.
Lol, asian!

But I agree with Clucky.
ScoTT
Big Chick
KCNR Username: ScoTT

Fri May 23, 2014 9:33 pm

Goodbye friend.. :(
seantheking_
Big Clucker
KCNR Username: seantheking

Fri May 23, 2014 10:41 pm

Lol Rajah... The only reason I even started back playing samp is because of timeless..
Im done with this shit for sure..
My life was better before I started back playing samp..
Im about to uninstall it..
It would be very hard to do but im gonna do it
Ive always wanted to say that Yezpahr and Kent bobo are nasty? Dont fuck batty .
I rather have nothing to do than play samp
I might come back if the server gets to 500 players
Good luck Kar
Goodluck Kcnr
Bye friends
Bye Foes (SpartanGladiator)
Bye Faggots
GOOD BYE KCNR.
Seantheking
Killuminati

Cop rank 7
Grapist
Big Clucker
KCNR Username: Grapist

Sat May 24, 2014 2:32 am

Rajah wrote:Grapist- It was fun cbimg you, suggestion is you gtfo fag. Please stop giving people the wrong impression about yourself. You know 1. You have no life. 2. #1. 3. #2.
Is dat all you got? Just the average typical gamer-hate spiel. What you wrote is so detached from the real world, your insult could be directed at anyone who plays on the server. We don't even know enough about each other to actually insult each other! All we know is we harbor a grudge against a particular name that we played against months ago. It is insanity!

Peter wrote: A lot of Egyptian players are horrible because they break a ton of rules