Goodbye - Rajah/iBeatVans/NaZ

Want to introduce yourself? or say goodbye? Post here!
Rajah
Big Clucker
KCNR Username: ..Rajah..

Fri May 23, 2014 6:24 am

I joined here as a total nub. Not even two months after I had already gotten a swat status, people thought swat started accepting noobs, so I had to prove them wrong.The biggest mistake i made in my life was to start playing samp. I had a social life before i started playing..now..hardly any. I've been here for almost a year, its been fun. But I think my time here is up. My advice to anyone is to not play samp if you love life, you would turn out like a Yezpahr. I hope some of you really do wake up and think what you could be doing intaed of playing samp. I remember the days of the lv mafia, its a good group, keep the tradition going Niko and Ivan. I also remember NSM, awesome! Sad to say I was banned twice. Bullshit reasons. In a final goodbye, all the new admins and those undercover, good luck.

Yezpahr - You were a good player until you became an admin. I hope you do wake up and stop being a no lifer doe, 26 and playing samp for atleast 12 hours a day, ._.) cmon..Demote yourself.

SkL- Don't turn gay-er please. Anywho good luck with life pigeon.

Threshold - Idunno what to say to or about you. P.s: Samp is just a game, nothing more.

Ryan & Tiggy - You guys were my insiration when I wasn't in swat. Really don't know what happened to tiggy..

Krypton - Almost forgot you! Good luck with your future endeavors in asslicking! I hope you do get to be an admin again.

Fuet/Fuet - I'm not a fish.

Findu- Good luck finnish, don't get weirder >.>

My fellow Vincentian players - Blaze.

The 007s - You guys are the only black guys left of the swat team then, good luck niggers.

Skillex - You gay

James - You gay-er

Silentone - Complete fag

Trevor & Askim/Crytek/Nathaniel/what ever your name is - It was fun hanging with you guys..On Tln etc..Bye fegs

Ben - Good luck tho, hope you do get swat one day.

Kar - Your server is easy, too easy.

Sean- Stop playing samp, seriously.

Grapist- It was fun cbimg you, suggestion is you gtfo fag. Please stop giving people the wrong impression about yourself. You know 1. You have no life. 2. #1. 3. #2.

Scottish_Monkey - Almost forgot you, never sure why most admins go inactive but..I never knew you were canadian tho o_O, i thought you were from like scotland.

Tarek & Kane - Never knew you guys were related. Keep in touch.

Er, who did I miss..? ..cant remember....

VITALY - :(..Imma miss you the most, never knew why you left and came back 1000 times

Anywho, if you're bored on kcnr, annoy threshold, he'll ban you for 'admin abuse'..I mights return the future, who knows...Ditto
GoodBye Kcnr
Last edited by Rajah on Fri May 23, 2014 9:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
No more of this shit for me
Timeless
Big Clucker
KCNR Username: Timeless

Fri May 23, 2014 6:49 am

Rajah wrote:The biggest mistake i made in my life was to start playing samp. I had a social life before i started playing..now..hardly any. I've been here for almost a year, its been fun. But I think my time here is up. My advice to anyone is to not play samp if you love life, you would turn out like a Yezpahr. I hope some of you really do wake up and think what you could be doing instead of playing samp.
GoodBye Kcnr
He isn't even joking.. i forgot to mention this part in my farewell post. Guys quit sa-mp while your still young its a game that devours you. This game prevented me from wanting to leave my house and spending time with my girlfriend made me even lose a few friends oh well..(DEMONIC BRAINWASH). I've already un-installed sa-mp/Gta to prevent me from coming back, only thing i have is this forums. 24/7 of playing game that benefits you how? how does it benefit you? look at your age and how you're just wasting your life away behind a computer screen get up and see the real world, its better than any game.QUIT WHILE YOU'RE STILL YOUNG.

Welcome to the departure team Rajah/Ibeatvans at least you saw the light.
Syed_
Clucker
KCNR Username: Syed_

Fri May 23, 2014 6:54 am

Damn true. What the fuck are we doing behind the screen? No one can answer it. I will leave SAMP after summer vacations too.
Yezpahr

Fri May 23, 2014 6:56 am

You two are kids and are telling me to grow up and leave a game behind?

You two need to grow up and start a life.
Seriously.

I have a life, I have a boyfriend, an actual job I don't share with you guys, a full-time job trying to keep my income (and that's just the stuff I don't share). I can afford weed, you guys ask money from your parents.

Stop trying to figure out how life works, YOU KIDS AREN'T EVEN MATURE YET.

And to think.... you guys think what rage is, you guys think to know how people are, who they are, what they do, what they think about and how their standard of living is.

Well, you guys don't know shit and less than that.
×*ׯ¯¯ Serial Rapist ¯¯¯¯×*×
×*ׯ¯¯¯ Pot head ¯¯¯¯¯¯×*×
×*ׯPart of The LvMafia¯×*×
ImageImage
God made the Dutch as the finishing touch.
Syed_
Clucker
KCNR Username: Syed_

Fri May 23, 2014 6:58 am

Yezpahr wrote:I have a boyfriend.
I thought you're a boy lol :/
Yezpahr

Fri May 23, 2014 6:59 am

Syed_ wrote:
Yezpahr wrote:I have a boyfriend.
I thought you're a boy lol :/
Mr. Obvious... I'm bi-sexual.
×*ׯ¯¯ Serial Rapist ¯¯¯¯×*×
×*ׯ¯¯¯ Pot head ¯¯¯¯¯¯×*×
×*ׯPart of The LvMafia¯×*×
ImageImage
God made the Dutch as the finishing touch.
Rajah
Big Clucker
KCNR Username: ..Rajah..

Fri May 23, 2014 7:05 am

Yezpahr wrote:You two are kids and are telling me to grow up and leave a game behind?

And to think.... you guys think what rage is, you guys think to know how people are, who they are, what they do, what they think about and how their standard of living is.

Yezphar wrote:You two need to grow up and start a life.
Seriously.
We have.
[quote="Yezpahr] I have a life, I have a boyfriend, an actual job I don't share with you guys, a full-time job trying to keep my income (and that's just the stuff I don't share). I can afford weed, you guys ask money from your parents.[/quote]

*Really big accomplishment doe.
*We don't buy weed
*Although we ask our parents for money you live in your mom's basement.

Gosh, everything on kcnr has to be an arguement, can't guys leave in peace.
No more of this shit for me
Timeless
Big Clucker
KCNR Username: Timeless

Fri May 23, 2014 7:15 am

Yezpahr wrote:You two are kids and are telling me to grow up and leave a game behind?

You two need to grow up and start a life.
Seriously.

I have a life, I have a boyfriend, an actual job I don't share with you guys, a full-time job trying to keep my income (and that's just the stuff I don't share). I can afford weed, you guys ask money from your parents.

1. How does playing a game 24/7 start a life?
2. I never said you don't have a life i just quoted what rajah said so stop getting feelings.
3.I don't see how playing a game 24/7 creates employment and an income rate let alone a social life, I'm in college STUDYING i even got to work at our country's electrical office for the summer so really pls.
4.So stating my opinion determines if i have maturity or not now? maybe you should get the true meaning of Maturity cause based on your reply it says a lot. Its just persons stating their opinions on a game. Chill.
5. Of course i have to ask my parents for money i'm a teenager, not like I'm 26 and living in my parents basement
6. I guess the truth really hurts, KCNR needs help. I'm done with replying i have a life to continue peace.
..Crazyboy..
Big Clucker
KCNR Username: ..Crazyboy..

Fri May 23, 2014 7:24 am

An other Guy is leaving -_-
xx...Swat Lieutenant..xx
...Professional Kidnapper...
__Professional Cop__

aimandkill
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: aimandkill

Fri May 23, 2014 7:29 am