Bom There Goes the Slut :(

Want to introduce yourself? or say goodbye? Post here!
vitaliy
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: vitaliy

Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:01 pm

Its been 1 year and 5 months since this guy joined LVCNR, at the start, ohhh god i was bad xD Had around 4/5 Bans :D But i remember those days when it was fun to log in and play, To rob and then shit our pants once Police_Force Joined xD That used to be hilarious :)
Now lets get serious, from a time ago, this comunity is falling apart and we are all dropping
Many players left, Soo will i time knocked at my door and said its enough This game wasnt relaxing me anymore, but stressing.
For the ones staying i would love to say, Dont fell into our mistakes, Bring KCNR Back, it really needs our support, we need to recover this server, this comunity this ambient
Important Im sorry if i dissapointed anyone, disrespected, or attempted to damage someone, i hope i didnt make much of enemies while i was here, because i would like to come back some day, and listen player saying He its vitaliy i remember that guy he used to be nice before he left, well i would apreciate it really

Now a special goodbye to my Friends ;)

KarAlso had some nice times with you, when you failed on scripting because you were distracted xD But seriously, you did a good job here, you managed to put together a huge amount of players with their diferences and enjoy this time

PuRe
Bad that we are Leaving at the same Day, :( I know you since Mr.Twister, and i must say, i dont regret a bit of playing with you, you're a nice guy, you were one of the players that i found as much similar with me, Nice time we had together ;)

KryptonKeep being the noob you are, and keep supporting this comunity as you been doing soo far, you're a good person i believe in you Good Luck on what you wish, im sure you'll achieve it

PeterWhat a nice friend you are ;) The many usefull tips you gave me, I enjoy all you've done for me keep it real mate ;)

Yezpahr That Hilarious guy xD On his Hacker trolling xD Had some real fun with it man really :) But i still have to say, The admin status brought the worst of you, wich i understand why, But still, was fun to meet you

All my other Friends, There are soo many of you wich i wanted to declare a small text, but who needs that, if you know me you already know how i felt about you
Everyone, I might not be the best person to give you tips, But if you like KCNR, Dont ruin it, keep bringing it back :(

All i have to say is Maybe i'll see you one day :(
Satan
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: Satan

Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:04 pm

Oh no not another one of my great friends who is leaving the server :( I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors vitaliy and I wish you the best of luck in whatever you have planned to do in the future !

Hope you come back one day to visit us here at KCNR !

Bye Slutaliy :(
"Satan is the master distracter. He is always working to keep us off track in our walk with God."

"Satan ultimately represents rebellion."

"God is the Creator; Satan is the counterfeiter."!
Ivan123
KCNR Username: [email protected]@

Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:08 pm

Damn ... All that i knew and beleved in a knew was a lie... Any way bye man and good luck with life i hope you join back some day and are claiming back the things you gave away today :D
The Don Of The Lv Mafia
Wolvey
Big Clucker
KCNR Username: Wolvey

Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:10 pm

Bye fullretard
:D
Edward
High Rollin' Clucker
KCNR Username: Clucky

Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:17 pm

Oh come on. You, PuRe and Cabbrio.
:[

bye y'all

SpartanGladiator
Big Clucker
KCNR Username: SpartanGladiator

Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:17 pm

:'( why all my friends leave the server ? :( , u guys make me sad now

Bye Vitaliy :(
made by Vajankle
vitaliy
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: vitaliy

Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:25 pm

Im sorry Eveyone, but it stopped being fun, and if you're wondering, No im not coming back, neither with my original account or another one,
Damnn soo many players i wanted to mention, had soo many friends here, sorry for those who i didnt mention, you guys know you made apart of me
aimandkill
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: aimandkill

Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:09 pm

bye vit :/
Kar
Site Admin
KCNR Username: Kar
Loading…

Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:11 am

Lol?
Trevor12515