Farewell

Want to introduce yourself? or say goodbye? Post here!
duten
Big Clucker

Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:21 pm

(Farewell Speeches is not my forte)
I've been here for nearly 2 years but now the time has come when it's my turn to say goodbye to Kcnr and its amazing community and players. I remember it like yesterday when my friends and I played samp and we just kept on fucking around on a bunch of random servers. But then we found this server and I thought it seemed like a good and friendly server.
So I started playing more and more and got new friends all the time. I 've had so much fun here.

But like many others I have now realized that I do not really have time to play anymore and that I have to move on in my life. I'm going the final year at school and I have to concentrate much during the final months that is left. After that it's time to try to find a job and start making my own money.

I would like to thank some people who have been very important to me during my time here:

Kar - Without you, all this would not even be possible . I would not have been able to meet all the people I have met, I would not have been able to play here every day and have fun. And above all , I would not have become admin here. So, THANK YOU!
You are an awsome scripter and Keep up the good work!

Ivan - Thank you for taking care of me when I was new here , without you I would probably never have stayed here.

SKL - I remember that you were gone for a while when I was new here , and when you came back everyone started screaming with joy and I thought " Wtf , who the hell is he? " And now I understand why . You are a friendly player and you always try to help everyone as best as you can.

Fuet - Since Pf left, you have helped me a lot. It does not matter what kind of problems I have had, I've always been able to go to you and you have helped me to solve them. Thank you!

Krypton - I've always had fun when I played with you. We have not had a single dull moment. :D

Skillex - Dear daddy , it is now time to leave. You may try getting a new son , but I promise you that you will never find one who is just as good as me. :*

DARKNIGHT007/SNIPER_007 - You two are amazing, you have also helped me a lot and I have fond memories of our times together . Thank you guys :)

The rest of the admin team - Thank you for believing in me and for letting me be a part of the team. I 've done my best at all times but it still feels like that wasn't enough. I've had a lot of funny moments, but unfortunately I have not been part of areal troll yet haha.
Thank you!

NSM members - Thanks for everything, hope you enjoy the server and behave yourselves!

Lv Mafia members - This was the first group I joined and I would like to thank you for the amazing time together.

Goodbye, I'll miss you all!
The one who follows the crowd will usually go no further than the crowd. The one who walks alone is likely to find himself in places no one has ever been before." -Albert Einstein

Satan
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: Satan

Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:39 pm

Goodbye duten (aka ducky)

It has been a lovely time being able to do group robberies, cop work, helping with finding problems with the server and reporting them and the odd time I helped with an event when you was hosting one.

I hope you have a great life outside of KCNR and hope one day you will pop back and say hello to us all as I doubt the players will forget the duck so easily after all the great times you have given us on the server!

I hope you study up really hard and do well in your examinations when you come to do them in the next fall of your school term and get the best grade that you can get! Also I hope you find the job that you are wanting to do and hope you succeed much further in your life!

Take care my lil ducky,

Krypton
"Satan is the master distracter. He is always working to keep us off track in our walk with God."

"Satan ultimately represents rebellion."

"God is the Creator; Satan is the counterfeiter."!
Archesten
Clucker

Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:43 pm

Cya Svensson, good luck with your studies. It was nice to meet you.

Btw, thank you, I forgot to say that in game.
PuRe
Big Chick
KCNR Username: PuRe

Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:09 pm

Bye Duck Luck.

KCNR cannot be the same without a duck. :cry:
Da PuRe
Israel For Life
Fuck All My Haters!
Torque
Gangsta Clucker

Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:57 pm

I am sorry I couldn't join today...I really am...some IRL issues..
Good luck with your life, ducken and PLEASE drop by here whenever you have the time.

KCNR won't be the same without our duck :(
Yezpahr

Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:29 pm

We will all miss you, good luck with jobs, women and more jobs.
And turn PuRe into a duckling please :(
×*ׯ¯¯ Serial Rapist ¯¯¯¯×*×
×*ׯ¯¯¯ Pot head ¯¯¯¯¯¯×*×
×*ׯPart of The LvMafia¯×*×
ImageImage
God made the Dutch as the finishing touch.
Scottish_Monkey
Gangsta Clucker

Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:32 pm

See ya buddy. Good luck in school.
seantheking_
Big Clucker
KCNR Username: seantheking

Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:35 pm

Bye duckling!
Seantheking
Killuminati

Cop rank 7