It's time!

Want to introduce yourself? or say goodbye? Post here!
timzy
Big Chick
KCNR Username: Raekwon_the_Chef

Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:52 pm

Well guys its time when u HAVE to leave! I'm leaving because of some peoples, like treshold he alwyas maltretate ...I had great time with all of you ! I know you all will be happy now when i will leave , but i will never forgot my good times with yezapher ,SkL,BannanaVodka,Spanky,[email protected]@,forcezx,fuet,Some funny times with Scottish_Monkey,Anthony and alot of other players. I will never forget you all! SkL have fun now! Treshold i hope i made your wish come true! ENJOY ALL AND HAPPY NEW YEAR
Bitchs be like!
Torque
Gangsta Clucker

Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:59 pm

Good bye, Happy New Year to you too!

EDIT: You were treated in the same way that you treated us. You flamed us when it was not needed, you random carbombed us just to have fun ( you carbombed your ig friends too ), you were random deathmatching different players and one day you were friendly, the next day you were hostile with everybody.

So, you did that to yourself ( started being hated ). I am not trying to offend you, I am trying to show you that you simply laughed at, lied to and fucked with the people that helped you and considered you an ig friend. That's why a lot of players are acting like that.

Good luck with your life.
Ben
Newbie Chick

Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:17 am

Goodbye timzy. I ain't gonna lie to you, I'm not too sad seeing you leave. At first I thought we were "buddies", but you kept on robbing, bombing, killing... me and my friends. Just as SkL stated before "one day you were friendly, the next day you were hostile with everybody." Anyway, I wish you best of luck in your life.
seantheking_
Big Clucker
KCNR Username: seantheking

Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:14 am

Good bye timzy!
Seantheking
Killuminati

Cop rank 7
Rajah
Big Clucker
KCNR Username: ..Rajah..

Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:24 am

This is a blessing from above. Anywho, I remember you dude from when I first started here. You and vid constantly targeted me and some of my friends but looking I gotta say that it was some good times. I saw you do some unthinkable shit like interupting events n shit. I never like you but its always sad and good to see a cunt like you leave. Goodbye timzy and good luck in life.

P.s : drop in sometime for a carbomb.
No more of this shit for me
Threshold
The Cluckin' Godfather
KCNR Username: Threshold
Loading…

Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:38 am

Lol is this because I said I preferred seantheking over you? -_-

Anyways, goodbye.
Image Image Image
..Crazyboy..
Big Clucker
KCNR Username: ..Crazyboy..

Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:15 am

Bye And Happy New Year.
xx...Swat Lieutenant..xx
...Professional Kidnapper...
__Professional Cop__

timzy
Big Chick
KCNR Username: Raekwon_the_Chef

Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:03 am

No,Treshold it's because of your maltretating,anyoimg,jailing,lying,abusing admin stats on me , but i'm not like you to report you on forum because i never report!
If i repot you , you will lost your stats. I have to much prooffs what you did to me and my friends. Alot of my friends leaved bcz of you.
Bitchs be like!
Yezpahr

Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:36 am

If you do ever return, you still have that 7M right? At least you can get a house right away when you return.

And a happy new year bro.
×*ׯ¯¯ Serial Rapist ¯¯¯¯×*×
×*ׯ¯¯¯ Pot head ¯¯¯¯¯¯×*×
×*ׯPart of The LvMafia¯×*×
ImageImage
God made the Dutch as the finishing touch.
PM|-|
Big Clucker
KCNR Username: PMH

Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:41 am

One of the oldest players leaving. Shit :( I already hate he current community and now old ones are leaving :/
Had great fun with you, especially fucking Yakuza Triads :D I still remember when you and LV Mafia used to come in dm arena and kill me, ZAIDh, tahakh and MEguste etc. (in 2012)
Hope to see you again in the server. you will be missed :P