Boring server.

Want to introduce yourself? or say goodbye? Post here!
Gold_Fish
Big Clucker
KCNR Username: Wtf,another cnr kar?

Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:21 am

Bye. This community was great while it lasted. Im bored so km moving on peace out dawgs i already removed myself from the fb group n ill be on ts for like 20 seconds whenever i use my computer. Also there are a lot of fags on like sad clown and other people and as always eat a sick of baby dicks.
Gold_Fish
Big Clucker
KCNR Username: Wtf,another cnr kar?

Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:23 am

Oh kar btw this community is getting a low status dont take it too hard (like a dick in the ass hard)
Scottish_Monkey
Gangsta Clucker

Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:37 am

Gold_Fish wrote:Oh kar btw this community is getting a low status dont take it too hard (like a dick in the ass hard)
That's one persons opinion, and from what I can tell, not a very intelligent opinion. Hell, at least you didn't rage while leaving this time.
Threshold
The Cluckin' Godfather
KCNR Username: Threshold
Loading…

Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:52 am

Don't really know who you are/were, but... bye :l
Image Image Image
Kar
Site Admin
KCNR Username: Kar
Loading…

Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:51 am

Okay. Thanks for the heads up.
Kent
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: kent_BoBo

Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:10 am

yeah that is your opinion the community did not get boring it changed all the old players left because it was changing, alot of new players alot of bad players joined in the server like in most servers during the summer, we have alot of new players who look like they are going to stay who have a good future you just never gave your the change to get to know them.

I have gotten to know some of them, some of them are great others I just have to get used to, we still have some loyal players and I am not just going to leave them like a lot of others did.

I think it's kind of selfish to just leave us others because some of the people you liked left cuz some other people they liked left.
This is an endless circle so here is my message: Don't leave the fucking server try and get to know some of the new players !
Johnson_Blue for example he is a good and a fun player also whatthehack and sgt. sorry if I'm not mentioning all my new friends here.

Yes I do agree that the server is not as much fun as from the start but that is because I have been playing so much I got a bit bored off it but it's still playable.

Me, Yezpahr, Mat, Threshold and more are still here and will be hopefully for some time more I also noticed some of the admin team is alot more active now.

but well it's always sad when a good player leaves hope you will find your way in life and I hope you'll join us from time to time on teamspeak always nice to hear your voice
I'm so stoned I don't remember what I said in the beginning of this sentence.
Yezpahr wrote:You're a young, blind, antfucking, down syndrome faggot, fucked in the anus by your own uncle. Geez, grow the fuck up you boner biting bastard.
Threshold
The Cluckin' Godfather
KCNR Username: Threshold
Loading…

Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:12 am

"I also noticed some of the admin team is alot more active now."

I disagree. I haven't seen anyone other than Scottish online for at least a week now. (Not saying they never come online, but I used to see people like Fuet, Matt, Lurking online all the time, but apparently school started and they're not as active anymore)
Image Image Image
Wolvey
Big Clucker
KCNR Username: Wolvey

Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:53 am

Ok , glad you leave.
You turned into a retard imo.
Bruce_Bond
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: Bruce_Bond / Dark

Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:59 am

Bye boob, good luck in your future, I don't know what happened to you which made you change a lot (was it the immense trolling you received :) ) but despite that you will still be missed. Bye!
johnyenglish wrote:I Had A Dream To Become SWAT When I Woke Up Peter Already Banned Me From SWAT.
SWAT FTO / Server Adniggistrator / Batman
Kent
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: kent_BoBo

Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:09 pm

Threshold wrote:"I also noticed some of the admin team is alot more active now."

I disagree. I haven't seen anyone other than Scottish online for at least a week now. (Not saying they never come online, but I used to see people like Fuet, Matt, Lurking online all the time, but apparently school started and they're not as active anymore)
I agree with you that Mat and Lurking are perhaps not as much any more but I have seen Fuet, Duten, Wolfie, scott and aimandkill alot more on now then before or maybe i never noticed them before
I'm so stoned I don't remember what I said in the beginning of this sentence.
Yezpahr wrote:You're a young, blind, antfucking, down syndrome faggot, fucked in the anus by your own uncle. Geez, grow the fuck up you boner biting bastard.