Bye

Want to introduce yourself? or say goodbye? Post here!
User avatar
Nickel
Gangsta Clucker
Posts: 839
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:19 am

Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:30 pm

yeah, i never posted a farewell topic
anyways after Police_force's leaving i can't see any more reason to play the server
its not fun anymore, everyone can do whatever he wants by lying, framing etc..
well never wanted to leave that way, but as i said i am playing for fun (which i can't find anymore)
i didn't fill a swat absence because i will just join the server once a week, or a month to say hi :D

however, i still got a school work to do, so this is the main reason of me leaving

soo, bye
Last edited by Nickel on Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
tripfire22 wrote:i wanna report that intensionzz got me banned by mistake so u must jail him and give him a warning dont ban him he is a nice player
User avatar
Grapist
Big Clucker
Posts: 413
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:21 am
KCNR Username: Grapist

Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:41 pm

Bye, good luck in school.
Peter wrote: A lot of Egyptian players are horrible because they break a ton of rules
duten
Big Clucker
Posts: 322
Joined: Fri May 04, 2012 6:22 pm
Location: Sweden

Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:57 pm

Good luck in school and remember - you should never be afraid of changes, however it's still the same server though :)

Farewell Warrior
The one who follows the crowd will usually go no further than the crowd. The one who walks alone is likely to find himself in places no one has ever been before." -Albert Einstein


Image
User avatar
Nickel
Gangsta Clucker
Posts: 839
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:19 am

Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:17 pm

then why do i feel like /cry everytime i join the server
anyways, i am happy u replied here duten, /smile
Image
tripfire22 wrote:i wanna report that intensionzz got me banned by mistake so u must jail him and give him a warning dont ban him he is a nice player
Drake
Big Clucker
Posts: 431
Joined: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:45 pm
KCNR Username: Drake
Location: UK

Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:15 am

Good bye,
good luck in your school
ShadowsStep7
Clucker
Posts: 298
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:02 am

Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:19 am

Cya dude :O
Scottish_Monkey
Gangsta Clucker
Posts: 1292
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:21 am

Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:24 am

So you're leaving after this, http://lvcnr.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11635

The thing that bothers me about this is that you say this
Best_Warriors wrote:anyways after Police_force's leaving i can't see any more reason to play the server
its not fun anymore, everyone can do whatever he wants by lying, framing etc..
You do know that Police_force was inactive for a couple months in May, June, and July, right? Did anyone mention anything like this, about the server "not being fun"? I miss Police_force as much as the next guy and he was probably one of my better friends here, but this is just insulting to the other admins, and Kar.

Essentially, you just said "Police_force left, the server is terrible now, bye".

I'm sorry you feel that way. Good riddance.
Goku
Big Chick
Posts: 81
Joined: Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:55 pm
KCNR Username: Goku

Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:40 am

oh god, those will be the best few days KCNR has ever passed through since you came lol
complain topics will be fewer :D
Don't mess with me because you know my single kaamehaamehaa can beat your ass..!
User avatar
Nickel
Gangsta Clucker
Posts: 839
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:19 am

Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:06 am

Scottish_Monkey wrote:So you're leaving after this, http://lvcnr.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11635

The thing that bothers me about this is that you say this
Best_Warriors wrote:anyways after Police_force's leaving i can't see any more reason to play the server
its not fun anymore, everyone can do whatever he wants by lying, framing etc..
You do know that Police_force was inactive for a couple months in May, June, and July, right? Did anyone mention anything like this, about the server "not being fun"? I miss Police_force as much as the next guy and he was probably one of my better friends here, but this is just insulting to the other admins, and Kar.

Essentially, you just said "Police_force left, the server is terrible now, bye".

I'm sorry you feel that way. Good riddance.
it's not about the server, it's about the players playing the server
like here is a conversation between two players
player 1: that's not allowed
player 2:do i see that mentioned in the /rules?, no
player 1:Police_force's mentioned it in his topic
player 2: who cares, he left already with his rules

i am sorry, i think i missed the respect with the admins in my farewell
Goku wrote:oh god, those will be the best few days KCNR has ever passed through since you came lol
complain topics will be fewer :D
makes no sense :D
in my history on lvcnr,
2 complains were placed on me
8 complains were placed by me (not sure)

so call it what you want
Image
tripfire22 wrote:i wanna report that intensionzz got me banned by mistake so u must jail him and give him a warning dont ban him he is a nice player
Peter
The Cluckin' Godfather
Posts: 7052
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:11 am
KCNR Username: Peter
Location: Hell

Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:32 am

All rules stated in the topic by Police_force are still active and should be obeyed. If people do not obey those rules, then they will be punished. Him having left does not change the effect that those rules have.

Please read the reply tk your PM very carefully.
Image

Want your own statistics counter? Look right here: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1216
(Feature) introduction topic: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=28493
Post Reply