Bye for minimum of 3 weeks.

Want to introduce yourself? or say goodbye? Post here!
Yezpahr

Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:55 pm

Hi and bye all, I'll be out of game for the next month, as my internetprovider had to be cancelled due to continuously scamming me and I could not find a new one that will not scam me.

Further more, my Budget Management refuses to approve my actions of signing a contract, despite a lawyer forcing them to approve me.

Hurts me a lot to have to leave like this, but I'll be back.
I'll be dropping by wireless or at my mom's internet.

-S.W.A.T. Absence note is made
-TeamSpeak will be wiped.
-The Cluckin' Times is fully in hands of Mathew_George again.
-No last newspaper even though I had a lot of stuff written and completed, I cannot find the energy to paste it together to post it.
-My house on the docks is not gonna get sold, I will find my ways to get my ass in-game.
×*ׯ¯¯ Serial Rapist ¯¯¯¯×*×
×*ׯ¯¯¯ Pot head ¯¯¯¯¯¯×*×
×*ׯPart of The LvMafia¯×*×
ImageImage
God made the Dutch as the finishing touch.
Satan
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: Satan

Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:59 pm

Bye Bud :(

Hope you find another Internet Provider before then and come back sooner than expected!

I know what you mean with Internet Providers scamming you, my last ISP I had scammed me of an extra £15 a month for no reason until I found out during my Bank Statements, got fully refunded though for it, ended my contract with them early and ended up going with VirginMeida, not had a problem since.
"Satan is the master distracter. He is always working to keep us off track in our walk with God."

"Satan ultimately represents rebellion."

"God is the Creator; Satan is the counterfeiter."!
Drake
Big Clucker
KCNR Username: Drake

Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:55 pm

Cya mate, can't imagine you not playing on the server everyday.
Bruce_Bond
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: Bruce_Bond / Dark

Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:18 pm

Yez is taking time off? :) lol anyway see you in 3 weeks.
johnyenglish wrote:I Had A Dream To Become SWAT When I Woke Up Peter Already Banned Me From SWAT.
SWAT FTO / Server Adniggistrator / Batman
Ivan123
KCNR Username: [email protected]@

Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:40 pm

Bye bro ... Cya soon ...
The Don Of The Lv Mafia
Scottish_Monkey
Gangsta Clucker

Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:02 pm

Moved to Introductions & Farewells, as it was in Media before.

See ya in 3 weeks.
Yezpahr

Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:30 pm

Thanks for moving it Scottish_Monkey :)
I asked peter on IRC, but didn't bother asking it in here.

And thanks all of you, I'm happy to see your superfast responses here, in this mis-placed topic. I'll surely miss playing alongside all of you.
It's a minimum of 3 weeks, but I'm almost sure it's going to take at least 2 months before I have decent internet again.

I will miss TeamSpeak the most, that brought a lot of us closer together. I'll try to hijack a wireless connection in the neighborhood, but it's not guaranteed.

Sold the fishing shack to kent_BoBo until I return.

As a gift to some random players in-game I did the following:
__Increased the vat-rate by selling 24.000 drugs, asking tax refund and selling house.
__3 rulebreakers died by carbomb cuz I felt like hunting them down and /detonate instead of /c.
__A farewell-fireworks at kent's new house: 4 people, including me, suffered a concussion and died in the *cough*carbomb*cough* fireworks :lol: .
My apologies to the victims estplayer, ezqu and kent_BoBo. I needed a good laugh to keep me happy for the next 2 months without the internetz, but it didn't make me as happy as I hoped :P.
__TeamSpeak will be taken over by [NAS]Peter. It will be 15 times faster. The IP will surely be announced when it's time.

Note: I managed to find one connection, "found" it's password too, but now I need to get a better signal -_-.
×*ׯ¯¯ Serial Rapist ¯¯¯¯×*×
×*ׯ¯¯¯ Pot head ¯¯¯¯¯¯×*×
×*ׯPart of The LvMafia¯×*×
ImageImage
God made the Dutch as the finishing touch.
duten
Big Clucker

Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:31 pm

Bye Yez and be back soon.

Finally someone else can win the lottery. Everybody Go Ingame and buy lottotickets!!!!!
The one who follows the crowd will usually go no further than the crowd. The one who walks alone is likely to find himself in places no one has ever been before." -Albert Einstein

TrollMasterr
Newbie Chick
KCNR Username: TrollMaster

Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:11 pm

Hey too bad u leaving :S i have so much fun whit u today! please come back fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kent
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: kent_BoBo

Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:26 pm

I already have taken over his lotto numbers I won 3.4m today with his fav number, I will miss you most of all, the game wont be the same with out you nor will TeamSpeak I need someone to replace you for team joint rolling now and smoking.

Dont worry about that I will still troll people with Duke Nukem and the chicken song, and who knows maybe I will record some of it for you for when you get back.

Your house will be kept safe and sound meanwhile and your drug spot *wink*

Now remeber to accept me on skype before you loose your internet and be sure to call me when and if you get internet meanwhile.
It will be a tough couple of weeks without hearing your voice luckily I have some records hehe.

I guess that's all I have to say, don't forget about us check in when you can and don't go smoke to much without me.
I'll miss you man, cya around :(
I'm so stoned I don't remember what I said in the beginning of this sentence.
Yezpahr wrote:You're a young, blind, antfucking, down syndrome faggot, fucked in the anus by your own uncle. Geez, grow the fuck up you boner biting bastard.