Well was a fun Year

Want to introduce yourself? or say goodbye? Post here!
vitaliy
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: vitaliy

Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:48 pm

Its time to follow my life, My life is getting on the tracks again, Time to leave the server and spend more time with My sweaty and Friends :D It was a fun year playing here, i will miss you guys including swat team :( But sometimes i will go in TS3 To talk a little bit with you guys :)
And still the server is kinda diferent, and so are the players, i dont feel like logging every day like i did a couple months ago, Im proud of playing in a server like this, Good Job Kar you made a very good server, many players could enjoy some nice time here. Those were some good times, even knowing i joined only 1 year ago, still i did had some fun time here :)
But this was Just a hobby, Then then became a very nice thing to spend time
Special farewells to

@5even5ins Good luck with the Triad my bitch :D Was fun playing with you, even knowing we started to play together not much time ago, we became nice friends :D

@.CaRisMa. My slut :D Was fun hanging with you, since the begining we were together :D I really enjoyed it,

@Yezpahr That´s a guy that i will never i mean never forget :D :D That´s one Awesome guy :D

@Kent_Bobo Damn at the begining you were like Yezpahr 2 to me xD You are a nice guy :D

@Mathew_George A really awesome guy he really helped me, One hell of a good friend, And Mathew, im passing the Dick Squad leadership to you, if you remember what i mean xD

@Askim xD God we screwed some swats this last 2 months together xD That was a huge proofs provide xD

@[NAS]Peter xD i wont forget the talks at Irc xD God i did laugh a lot xD

@Forcezx Loved teaming up with you as a law enforcement, I helped me a lot to increase some skills Thanks man ;)

@Scotish_Monkey this our last discussions didnt lead to anything, And the current proofs will be deleted, Feel free to call me lier, that i dont have any proofs, I actually dont care anymore

:D Its was fun,
Thank you everyone, really made me pass one nice Year, soo Good Bye, have fun And Kar make this server Much better that other CNR , because with the players we have here, and the owner, this server is able to be the best one :D
Bye everyone, xD This time is not a rage Farewell , and im not flaming, because that topic was made under serious rage and in a bad time of my life, This time is just a normal farewell :D
I might still hop in TS Irc or the forum, but ingame im pretty sure that im not coming back, And NO This time i really mean it
Soo good bye All :)
Peter
The Cluckin' Godfather
KCNR Username: Peter

Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:13 pm

Best of luck from me :)

Want your own statistics counter? Look right here: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1216
(Feature) introduction topic: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=28493
Askim
Big Clucker
KCNR Username: Askim

Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:22 pm

Haha yeah.
Bye, wish you the best of luck.
Trevor12515
Big Clucker
KCNR Username: Trevor12515
Loading…

Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:41 pm

Bye. Good luck with life!
Wolvey
Big Clucker
KCNR Username: Wolvey

Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:09 am

It was very nice to team up with you and you were a great police officer and swat member.
Hope to see you around some time man.
Mathew_George
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: Mathew_George

Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:09 am

Dammit...I lost another officer for my ETF...

Anyways, I hope that you will be successful in all your endeavors. Remember all the things that I've told you via IRC pm and facebook. It should be applied not only to your virtual life in the server but also your actual life.

The Dick Squad is getting a new mr whoopee this year! :D This time, I hope it will shoot a water canon out of the tip of the "youknowwhat"

vitaliy
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: vitaliy

Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:16 am

@[NAS]Peter Thanks :D You too with your girl :P
@Forcezx Damn i learned a lot with you :) Improved a lot my skills :D thank you for that
@Mathew_George Yes agree thanks for all, xD Great idea with the cannon xD
Satan
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: Satan

Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:17 am

Bye Bruv, hope you have an enjoyful year and have fun in the near future in which you decide to do !
"Satan is the master distracter. He is always working to keep us off track in our walk with God."

"Satan ultimately represents rebellion."

"God is the Creator; Satan is the counterfeiter."!
Kent
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: kent_BoBo

Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:29 am

vitaliy wrote: @Yezpahr That´s a guy that i will never i mean never forget :D :D That´s one Awesome guy :D

@Kent_Bobo Damn at the begining you were like Yezpahr 2 to me xD You are a nice guy :D
so you will never forget me ether :P

But yeah cya around, you got my facebook and shizzle.
I'm so stoned I don't remember what I said in the beginning of this sentence.
Yezpahr wrote:You're a young, blind, antfucking, down syndrome faggot, fucked in the anus by your own uncle. Geez, grow the fuck up you boner biting bastard.
Yezpahr

Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:49 am

Bye (again). Hope you succeed in finding a replacement-drug for KCnR.

Not only did the players/server change, but the whole gaming-industry changed. And the people change with it. I guess some people can't change fast enough, others change too fast, but whatever it is, our ways will separate here. Cya buddy.
×*ׯ¯¯ Serial Rapist ¯¯¯¯×*×
×*ׯ¯¯¯ Pot head ¯¯¯¯¯¯×*×
×*ׯPart of The LvMafia¯×*×
ImageImage
God made the Dutch as the finishing touch.