Farewell[Returning back]

Want to introduce yourself? or say goodbye? Post here!
hamada
Big Chick
KCNR Username: hamada

Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:03 pm

Good job in making KcNr from the best servers , u didn't see me before , but i own u a respect without seeing u :D , Good luck with ur life.
BannanaVodka
Big Clucker
KCNR Username: BannanaVodka

Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:24 am

Peter? Any replies from. PF the email did he even reply on it? I miss this guy. Couldn't even say farewell :(
Spoiler!
Ex-Admin
..Crazyboy..
Big Clucker
KCNR Username: ..Crazyboy..

Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:10 am

well he i saw him on irc some time
xx...Swat Lieutenant..xx
...Professional Kidnapper...
__Professional Cop__

[NAS]mark
Big Clucker

Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:50 pm

Damn, I remember the good old times, stretching your but muscles :(
BannanaVodka
Big Clucker
KCNR Username: BannanaVodka

Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:37 pm

[NAS]mark wrote:Damn, I remember the good old times, stretching your but muscles :(
Kdkdkdjdjjdekbxfeijfdkjfsijfs
MARK :cry: :cry: :cry: aw you i miss you. I thought you wouldn't reply to the private message. All trough its just awesome to see you again :')
Spoiler!
Ex-Admin
Danish
Clucker
KCNR Username: Danish

Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:16 pm

Police_Force,I've met you when i joined the game as newbie.You would have forgotten me.. But i still remeber you.Even though i've been with you for very less time i felt as if we bothaldready had met and were friends.While reading your farewell and the comments to it seriously made tears in my eye :( .Hope You Be Safe On Your Journey..
Mr.Samuel wrote: What did you do before you got banned, be as exact and detailed as possible:i Cried For a Long Time :(
Police_force
High Rollin' Clucker
KCNR Username: Police_force

Sat May 31, 2014 8:13 pm

Thank you all for your kind words.

It has truly been an interesting journey being part of military, it's a big change to normal civilian life, the moment you start your service, the same moment you have to get used to being told what to do, how to dress, how to act in public, just numerous different things.

Downside of starting your service during winter time is, surprise surprise, it's freaking cold. We went to camping for 3 days on february, it was -30 celsius during all those 3 days that we were in there. It's not much fun to be part of training on how to operate LAW(the RPG) nor train defensive positions while you can barely feel your hands and feet anymore. Just when all the training is over and you get back to your warm tent and sleep for couple of hours, suddenly you start hearing shots from outside, which basically means you are under attack and you have to go to a freezing cold weather and head to your defensive position till you are given a permission to return back to your tent. I was told one guy had his finger so badly frozen that it had to be amputated, tough stuff.

When I started my service, commander told me(and others) that it will be over before you know it, at that moment I thought "Yeah, right, doesn't seem that way at the moment" but here I stand, 3 weeks left of my service(Yes I got off with 6 months service) and once again the commander was indeed right, time has gone by extremely fast. One more Final War(as they call it over here) coming up next week and after that last 2 weeks will be easy, there will be a band of our choice performing on the last week of our service, it's a long time tradition designed for those whose military service is coming to an end.

Don't get me wrong, it has been fun being there, I have tons of positive memories, but those few things from past winter I will remember forever, hence those were the first ones that came to my mind.

I managed to get a medal from the shooting skill test, the test consisted shooting from different positions, from different distances, from moving targets, targets that appeared for 3 second, on the final part you had to hit the target 2 times within the 3 second time. In order to get the medal you had to hit atleast 11 out of 12 shots, which is how much I managed to hit.

Anyways, I just figured to stop by and give a brief look of what I've been up to for these couple of months, I'm returning back to my garrison tomorrow, and I'm getting prepared for the Final Battle. You surely don't take your freedom(or more like, your freetime/leisure if you will) for granted anymore after an experience like this.

I noticed this server has grown once again, that's awesome. Only matter of time before Kcnr will hit 200 players, it is happening, count on that!
Craze
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: Crazed

Sat May 31, 2014 8:33 pm

This just has to be the saddest topic on the forums.
LOko_BR wrote:SORRY TO MY ENGLISH I AM BRAZILIAN
I HAVE NOT MODS!
Lemonation wrote:I DONT HAVE MODS OR FUCKING ANY NAUGHTY FILES IN MY GTA SA FOLDER
Yezpahr wrote:LOL i didnt evade nowadays cuz i are illiterate dumb philippines bweeeeee kwkwkwkw
Edward
High Rollin' Clucker
KCNR Username: Clucky

Sat May 31, 2014 10:56 pm

:o

Nice to hear from you!
It surely does sound like I made the right choice by not going to the military service. lol

Satan
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: Satan

Sat May 31, 2014 11:58 pm

It's good to hear from you Police_force, good to know that you are doing well in your military service and that you are continued to doing it.

Yeah, most things these days within the services (navy, army, military, etc) some people will tend to finish early then others (as I think it depends on the skill and motivation they have) while others are just stumbled upon and just take it easy and follow the steps.
"Satan is the master distracter. He is always working to keep us off track in our walk with God."

"Satan ultimately represents rebellion."

"God is the Creator; Satan is the counterfeiter."!