Farewell[Returning back]

Want to introduce yourself? or say goodbye? Post here!
Ivan123
KCNR Username: [email protected]@

Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:58 pm

Holy shit... Too bad you are leaving ... You were the best abd the most serious admin ... Gj man ... And goodbye ...
The Don Of The Lv Mafia
5even5ins
Clucker

Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:22 pm

Police_force wrote: I’ll start seeking for my dream job, which will be either as a medic, police(yeah, pretty ironic when my name is police too on the server) or firefighter, I do not know which one yet, in order to become a cop, I’d have to spend 3 years in police academy, but that will not be a problem, because I am willing to spend 3 years in police academy if I really want to start a career as a police officer.

Police_force

No. You were better as a cop here. Scaring the shit outta ppl and niggas used to be like. "Brace Yourselves. Its Pf" ^.^

Youre the most respected and eventually the best admin out here.. Its true that the good ppl are actually leaving :(

I'll miss you.. Good luck P_F Have fun :D:D
Its Not That You Aint Good, Its Just That I'm A Fockin' Pro :3

† Pro Garbage Man
† Pro Flamer

Problem?
Rastafari
5even5ins
Archesten
Clucker

Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:49 pm

Good bye and gl, I hope you will be back some day.
HEYYYYY_ITS_ME
Big Chick

Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:50 pm

It was an pleasure to meet you, work with you and generally be with you ^^
Mathew_George
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: Mathew_George

Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:36 pm

Police_force, I will remember you as a mentor, a great admin and an awesome friend. When I became admin, I barely knew what to do and whenever I had a problem with anything (admin or any other thing), I'd come to you with it. You have done more than you realize for this server and I bet you're mighty proud of that. I will never forget you and all the help and advice that you have given me. I wish you all the best for your future career as a Law Enforcement Officer or an EMS or a Firefighter. You will always be respected by the community and you will never be forgotten. I never thought this day would come right now, but unfortunately it did. I have so many things to say but the forum space isn't enough for me to say it all.

At first, I thought you were a very serious person (lol). You always had a straight answer to everything and was always straight to the point. I never really knew the humorous version of you at first. But, in the interest of time; all that changed. Your trolls were ridiculously hilarious and I would never forget all those things we did together as SWAT officers. You made me the admin I am today. I salute you sir.
Yezpahr

Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:47 pm

Reading your farewell and all these replies made me really sad.

Good luck on your career as medic/cop/firefighter, I'm sure you'll be a great one, whichever profession you pick.

The KCNR Complaint-section will certainly take a hit due to your departure, but luckily some of your epicness (read as: professional calmness) rubbed off onto the other admins during your stay.

Thank you for all your hard work here, without you we would all still be carparking and cophunting, making zombie-exploding vehicles with carbombs all over the place and escaping cops by driving 300 km/h on a PCJ-600 :D.

Farewell, but I still hope this is some finnish way of über-trolling, though :(
×*ׯ¯¯ Serial Rapist ¯¯¯¯×*×
×*ׯ¯¯¯ Pot head ¯¯¯¯¯¯×*×
×*ׯPart of The LvMafia¯×*×
ImageImage
God made the Dutch as the finishing touch.
duten
Big Clucker

Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:51 pm

I don't know what to say, I read all of it and I don't lie when I say that I almost started to cry a bit :(

You have always been very friendly to me both as a player and as an admin and therefore you have earned alot of respect from me. I agree with Mathew when he says that you have made so much for this server that you should be very proud of.

You have always helped me with almost all of my problems that I got here and even if it was SAMP, IRC, GTA or ingame problems, you have always managed to solve them. And for that, I am very grateful.

Unfortunately I haven't spent so much time with you as an admin and I think that I have missed alot of fun when you have been trolling around.

Good luck with your life and career as a Police officer, firefighter or medic and of course, good luck with your military service. I hope to see you again here someday.

I and the entire server will miss you very much

Goodbye Police_force
The one who follows the crowd will usually go no further than the crowd. The one who walks alone is likely to find himself in places no one has ever been before." -Albert Einstein

Threshold
The Cluckin' Godfather
KCNR Username: Threshold
Loading…

Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:13 pm

This one hit really hard. People do appreciate you for the work you've done, and the great man you are, but it just isn't enough. Words cannot describe the person you are, and I'm not saying this because you are an admin and all, but I truly do mean what I say. Since day 1, I recognised your presence, and honestly didn't respect you much at first. It was only after my mistakes that I noticed the maturity and overall awesomeness that flowed through you... silently. Unfortunately, this day has dawned upon us and you're making your leave, and again it was something that has glued itself to my mind. A few weeks prior to this day, all I could think was "What would happen if Police_force left?". It may be chaotic at times, but most of all it will just be depressing without you here. (For me at least)

I was lucky if I saw you in-game and got the opportunity to talk with you, even if it was a small "Hi" or not. The only memories I have of LVCNR are based around the people I've met, which really does emit from you. I am going to keep blabbling on because I don't have the words to describe how much of a great person you really are, and I can never truly thank you for the things you've done for me. Not only have you shown me my immaturity, stupidity and selfishness at times, but you've awoken me in all ways, and eventually bringing me back to the LVCNR community. I can say that without a doubt, you are one of the reasons I returned to LVCNR. To know that you are leaving is heartbreaking news for me, and I just wish that we could all turn back time, so I could relive those memories, but in a more stable manner of course.

There's nothing particular I'm going to miss about you, because I'm going to miss the whole lot of you. Some might say your 'personality', and I might have said 'your ability to spell properly', but it just doesn't cut it. You're going to be truly missed by each and every one of us, and all for good reasons too. Not once did you step out of line, you kept order, you kept peace and you kept LVCNR alive. Of course we have to commend Kar, but I don't think he would of managed it all alone without you by his side. He should be extremely grateful to of had you as part of his team. You are a true legend, inspiration and friend to myself and the community. As unexpected as it may be, I am slowly tearing up from just typing this, because I know it is my 'farewell' letter to you. That happens when you form close relationships I guess, because it also happened in BV's thread...

I wish you all the best in life, and I know that you'll be a success. Other people should realise you for the person you are, because there are very few people like yourself in this world, people I wish there were more of. What really makes me ecstatic is that you mentioned me in this thread, something I was not at all expecting. Which goes to show that even the smallest things may have an impact on others. Your contribution to this community will never go unnoticed for as long as LVCNR is running, and I promise that. We will always look up to you as a mentor, as it should be you that we all learn from. I'm sad to say goodbye, but we cannot hold you back from your future.

Farewell, friend. You will be greatly missed.
-Threshold
Image Image Image
anthonywastrinh
Big Chick

Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:45 am

Damn, now you are leaving. You were one of the best cops on LVCNR/KCNR and a good, helpful admin. farewell and good luck in life.
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM

Currently a LVPD corperal (rank4), former LVPD liutenent (rank 7).

Firefigher rank 0
estplayer
Big Chick
KCNR Username: estplayer

Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:30 am

Goodbye and Good luck.
Image Image