Good bye people.

Want to introduce yourself? or say goodbye? Post here!
indogamer
Newbie Chick

Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:21 pm

Bye carisma i hope u will back again
Remeber my name...
Glorious[Glory]
Newbie Chick

Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:24 pm

Bye .Carisma.

I am happy with your decision thanks alot for quitting!

I completely agree with Mathew_George
vitaliy
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: vitaliy

Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:16 pm

Im sorry Who the fuck are you to come here and say that? You dont even know him, Just because he raped or robbed you once is not reason to talk shit like that.
Oh i remember you, you the guy that started to flame us when we started to talk about glory hole, Lol thats not even a reason to come here and Put that shit of you thanks for quiting
Mr_King
Big Clucker

Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:06 am

oh god comon bro we will miss u , hope to see u again in lvcnr like a young man
ill miss you friend, enjoy life
!_____Cool Rapist_____!
!_____Army Member_____!
!_____Pro Robber_____!
Statistical
CaRisMa
Big Clucker
KCNR Username: .CaRisMa.

Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:11 pm

Glory is RoaxZ that rage quitted lvcnr because of me...Now he is back as Glory.

@Mathew - I feel the same way about you, as soon as I left, yu thought it is just because of what happend on Ts, here is the thing, its not just causd of it! It was just the final push to make me leave...
Lately, people traeted me like crap,like I am nothing to them, so I just had enough, its not just about you, its about over half of the members,you are just ONE of them,so don't jump to con lutions that you're the reason I left...you are just as they say "the last straw"...

@Glory - good for you, Im glad you're happy...you're the same as Dark_Knight... A LITTLE WHINY ASS PUSSY, yu cry all the time...and you don't understand that NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU...... and when you do something wrong, you act like its right,and its NOT, you're not a special player with benefits.

So it was to put the cards on the table... goodbye evryone and thank you...
K0mpleX
Voted 2014 #1 Shooter
Voted 2012 #1 MoneyBag Hunter
Yezpahr

Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:22 pm

CaRisMa wrote:Glory is RoaxZ that rage quitted lvcnr because of me...Now he is back as Glory.
Yep, I guess RoaxZ is forced to do a namechange again xD

@.CaRisMa.
I still don't see why you can't let the haters hate.
If I took *anybody* serious here, I could mark my departure every single fucking day (cuz yea, fuck all of you). The point is, nobody can touch me, nobody can touch you, nobody can touch us and if anybody else thinks differently then he's out of his mind.
×*ׯ¯¯ Serial Rapist ¯¯¯¯×*×
×*ׯ¯¯¯ Pot head ¯¯¯¯¯¯×*×
×*ׯPart of The LvMafia¯×*×
ImageImage
God made the Dutch as the finishing touch.
Bruce_Bond
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: Bruce_Bond / Dark

Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:03 pm

Try not to take the game so personally, GTA is not an emotional game, even if people treat you like shit ask yourself, are you playing the game because YOU like it or because you want to be accepted by everyone? At the end of the day it is online gaming and some people will dislike you no matter what. For example you don't see Kar closing the server because ''some people don't like the server and start ddos'ing it''.

If you like playing on this server then I don't see why you would let what others think of you make you leave. If you're bored of the server then fair enough.

Think about it ;)
johnyenglish wrote:I Had A Dream To Become SWAT When I Woke Up Peter Already Banned Me From SWAT.
SWAT FTO / Server Adniggistrator / Batman
CaRisMa
Big Clucker
KCNR Username: .CaRisMa.

Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:11 pm

Here is the thing, its not that people just don't like me....They used to like me, but lately, they don't...
They started treating me like crap...And I am sorry but I can't play with people who just treat me like some shit... And I am talking about those noobs who just whine all the time... Like Glory and Fake_Knight...I am talking about people who used to like me and just started hating me...
K0mpleX
Voted 2014 #1 Shooter
Voted 2012 #1 MoneyBag Hunter
Sad_Clown
Clucker

Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:35 pm

People hate the shit out me, but that ain't stoppin me. You could be the friendliest motherfucker in the world, and you would still find people hating on you for all sorts of reasons. My internet persona is definitely not friendly, but I digress. Just be yourself and ignore the haters until they fade away.
"Our impulse to destroy what is whole, to coddle and love what we have injured." -Denise Duhammel
Yezpahr

Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:23 am

@Sad_Clown
Meh, this server actually became a community to most players, it's more than "just" a server/game. Even the perma-banned people fight an everlasting battle to get the fuck back in here. Why do you think they do that? It's because this server is the best thing that has ever happened to them.

It's still a personal opinion, but a lot of people feel the same way.

And to suddenly get a kick in the nuts, a punch in the belly and getting stabbed in the back really hurts.
×*ׯ¯¯ Serial Rapist ¯¯¯¯×*×
×*ׯ¯¯¯ Pot head ¯¯¯¯¯¯×*×
×*ׯPart of The LvMafia¯×*×
ImageImage
God made the Dutch as the finishing touch.