Good bye people.

Want to introduce yourself? or say goodbye? Post here!
Sad_Clown
Clucker

Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:38 am

Yezpahr wrote:And to suddenly get a kick in the nuts, a punch in the belly and getting stabbed in the back really hurts.
What happened exactly?
"Our impulse to destroy what is whole, to coddle and love what we have injured." -Denise Duhammel
Yezpahr

Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:53 am

Sad_Clown wrote:
Yezpahr wrote:And to suddenly get a kick in the nuts, a punch in the belly and getting stabbed in the back really hurts.
What happened exactly?
Well, let's say a friend told a friend some things that shouldn't have been said.
The reasons why it was said should not be dragged into tomorrow. It ends here.

Requesting lock for .CaRisMa., nothing should be clarified.
×*ׯ¯¯ Serial Rapist ¯¯¯¯×*×
×*ׯ¯¯¯ Pot head ¯¯¯¯¯¯×*×
×*ׯPart of The LvMafia¯×*×
ImageImage
God made the Dutch as the finishing touch.
Threshold
The Cluckin' Godfather
KCNR Username: Threshold
Loading…

Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:32 am

Yezpahr wrote:
CaRisMa wrote:Glory is RoaxZ that rage quitted lvcnr because of me...Now he is back as Glory.
@.CaRisMa.
I still don't see why you can't let the haters hate.
If I took *anybody* serious here, I could mark my departure every single fucking day (cuz yea, fuck all of you). The point is, nobody can touch me, nobody can touch you, nobody can touch
us and if anybody else thinks differently then he's out of his mind.
@Yezpahr
Except mie_self... that little shyte really gets you.

@.CaRisMa.
You're no different from everyone else in the server Carisma... everyone has enemies and we all have some friends. (Although according to the 'Friends' thread, I only have Kent -_-)
Just because someone annoys you, doesn't mean you quit. I mean ragequitting is fine, but actually leaving the server? That is taking it a little too far. When someone pisses me off, I just stop talking for half an hour to an hour, and occasionally place a hit on them just to watch them die. Although now you've given everything you have away, and you won't be able to reverse that... and I did warn you before you did it, but you did what you were good at, being selfish. Yes, I am calling you selfish, because you don't think what you're doing will affect other players, you're only quitting because of yourself. You are only pointing out all the negatives, where have all the positives gone?? If you continue with this, than I don't expect your return. If you continue with this, you have made your choice to leave. If we haven't convinced you to stay, then I do not expect you to change your mind some time later, because then you will not be welcomed. You either change your mind now, or leave us forever in your own self-pity. We're all better off with you here, so what's it going to be?
Image Image Image
Mathew_George
Gangsta Clucker
KCNR Username: Mathew_George

Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:28 am

Threshold wrote:
Yezpahr wrote:
CaRisMa wrote:Glory is RoaxZ that rage quitted lvcnr because of me...Now he is back as Glory.
@.CaRisMa.
I still don't see why you can't let the haters hate.
If I took *anybody* serious here, I could mark my departure every single fucking day (cuz yea, fuck all of you). The point is, nobody can touch me, nobody can touch you, nobody can touch
us and if anybody else thinks differently then he's out of his mind.
@Yezpahr
Except mie_self... that little shyte really gets you.

@.CaRisMa.
You're no different from everyone else in the server Carisma... everyone has enemies and we all have some friends. (Although according to the 'Friends' thread, I only have Kent -_-)
Just because someone annoys you, doesn't mean you quit. I mean ragequitting is fine, but actually leaving the server? That is taking it a little too far. When someone pisses me off, I just stop talking for half an hour to an hour, and occasionally place a hit on them just to watch them die. Although now you've given everything you have away, and you won't be able to reverse that... and I did warn you before you did it, but you did what you were good at, being selfish. Yes, I am calling you selfish, because you don't think what you're doing will affect other players, you're only quitting because of yourself. You are only pointing out all the negatives, where have all the positives gone?? If you continue with this, than I don't expect your return. If you continue with this, you have made your choice to leave. If we haven't convinced you to stay, then I do not expect you to change your mind some time later, because then you will not be welcomed. You either change your mind now, or leave us forever in your own self-pity. We're all better off with you here, so what's it going to be?

This man is wise
BannanaVodka
Big Clucker
KCNR Username: BannanaVodka

Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:57 am

Bye.
Spoiler!
Ex-Admin
Rapister
Clucker
KCNR Username: Rapister

Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:04 pm

Bai :/
Dark_Knight...
Clucker

Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:19 pm

Dude you are not different from roaxz actually you are same!
he left lvcnr and came back with another name u did the same! joytrider is you i can bet the way he fight in the duel we had was fucking simialr and i was like WTF How it can be!
and he was soo mad on me just like you are, i'm 1000000 percent sure you are joyrider
An admins does a better research than FBI if he has a doubt that you're PMH! lol Beware!

ONce again i was one of the richest player in lvcnr.. i'll miss ya guys too much :D
Yezpahr

Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:07 pm

Dark_Knight... wrote:Bla bla bla
What the actual fuck.

I think I'm fully within boundaries to tell you to shut the fuck up!
ImageImage
Dark_Knight...
Clucker

Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:14 pm

Yezpahr wrote:
Dark_Knight... wrote:Bla bla bla
What the actual fuck.

I think I'm fully within boundaries to tell you to shut the fuck up!
carisma is allowed to say anythng he wants bcz he knows adins and pro players very well and they all are friend who will always faovur him ? when he was flaming on roaxz topic no one said him anythng now i just said he's carisa and you're telling me to sTfu ?
and burton deleted my post Srsly i spend my 5mninutes to make it LOl
An admins does a better research than FBI if he has a doubt that you're PMH! lol Beware!

ONce again i was one of the richest player in lvcnr.. i'll miss ya guys too much :D
Yezpahr

Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:48 pm

wASTeD tIMe
ImageImage