Farewell

Want to introduce yourself? or say goodbye? Post here!
Goodbye my music hater. You was a retard and that won't change. See ya on discord.

Ps. Your music sux
Henor wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:33 am
Hello,

As you may or may not know, I have resigned from my Admin status and SWAT command for personal reasons. It's been a pleasure to play here, and I'll be seeing you ingame soon to give out some personal stuff.
I'll still be on discord 24/7 since i have it installed on every platform. As for ingame, farewell.

-Henor
GoodBye..That’s why, when it’s time to say goodbye in the present, it’s often helpful to draw on the vast eloquence of the past. In times of great change, it can be hard to find the words to express the strong emotions we feel and/or sum up a period of our life that’s coming to a close. A famous quote – whether it’s funny, inspirational, or melancholy – often says it best. :) :thumbup:
I3NY/[email protected] wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:19 pm
Henor wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:33 am
Hello,

As you may or may not know, I have resigned from my Admin status and SWAT command for personal reasons. It's been a pleasure to play here, and I'll be seeing you ingame soon to give out some personal stuff.
I'll still be on discord 24/7 since i have it installed on every platform. As for ingame, farewell.

-Henor
GoodBye..That’s why, when it’s time to say goodbye in the present, it’s often helpful to draw on the vast eloquence of the past. In times of great change, it can be hard to find the words to express the strong emotions we feel and/or sum up a period of our life that’s coming to a close. A famous quote – whether it’s funny, inspirational, or melancholy – often says it best. :) :thumbup:
What the actual fuck?

P.S See you around Henor.
Farewells and best of luck for the future.
Bye!